On the GOP

No it didn't. People do not want the ACA repealed, they want it fixed. (Those that even know anything beyond the lies Fox spews about it) A HUGE fix would be getting that public option back in there.

how about that? they pass some Monster government program that is going to cost the people in this country MONEY and their freedoms and it has to be FIXED right out of the gate..

if this isn't a sign competent governing what is? and some ofyou people just sit back and yawn over it...

my gawd we are frikken doomed

Which "Freedoms" are you talking about?

The Freedom to not get medical treatment because you aren't insured?

The Freedom not to be rejected for treatment because a beancounter at your insurance company has declared your breast cancer a pre-existing condition?

you people have no shame in LYING for your hero Obama and this disaster of government program..

I haven't had insurance and I was STILL CAPABLE in getting MEDICAL TREATMENT..I paid as I needed it and wasn't FORCED by this government to pay a monthly fee for it whether I need it or NOT

Last edited:
how about that? they pass some Monster government program that is going to cost the people in this country MONEY and their freedoms and it has to be FIXED right out of the gate..

if this isn't a sign competent governing what is? and some ofyou people just sit back and yawn over it...

my gawd we are frikken doomed

The Freedom not to be rejected for treatment because a beancounter at your insurance company has declared your breast cancer a pre-existing condition?

you people have no shame in LYING for your hero Obama and this disaster of government program..

I haven't had insurance and I was STILL CAPABLE in getting MEDICAL TREATMENT..

Duh...that was the point. People without insurance could still get their lives saved...by the rest of us. The freeloaders could forgo their insurance and buy a crotch rocket instead...that they would later wrap around a tree so that I got to pay for their lifeflight and emergency care. Great system!

Duh...that was the point. People without insurance could still get their lives saved...by the rest of us. The freeloaders could forgo their insurance and buy a crotch rocket instead...that they would later wrap around a tree so that I got to pay for their lifeflight and emergency care. Great system!

I wouldn't want someone like you or Obama helping save my life...everything to some of you is MONEY..saving the life is just something you USE to put down others who don't NEED insurance and pay for their OWN medical as they become ill..

[

I haven't had insurance and I was STILL CAPABLE in getting MEDICAL TREATMENT..I paid as I needed it and wasn't FORCED by this government to pay a monthly fee for it whether I need it or NOT

If they took you without insurance, it was either because your problem was so minor it didn't matter or you leeched off the rest of us at an emergency room.

In your case, I'm thinking the latter.

I wouldn't want someone like you or Obama helping save my life...everything to some of you is MONEY..saving the life is just something you USE to put down others who don't NEED insurance and pay for their OWN medical as they become ill..

Except they don't Steph. Most often they go into bankruptcy which is why we pay $10 for an aspirin at the hospital. Our medical bills are so incredibly high because of the people without insurance. We are paying extra to supplement them. (and you, apparently)

It costs money to provide medical care.

So either medical care is a consumer item or it's a public service.

Most of the world treats it as a public service. As a result, they pay less for it, they live longer, less of their babies die in infancy and they aren't wiped out by a medical crisis.

Unlike this country, where 62% of bankruptcies are caused by medical issues.

[

If they took you without insurance, it was either because your problem was so minor it didn't matter or you leeched off the rest of us at an emergency room.

you so called "caring" liberals are some the most hateful in our country..they took me without insurance because I PAID out of POCKET...
I haven't needed anything more than minor medical, thankfully and can't think of the last YEAR I have went to the EMERGENCY ROOM...and you AND the Seawitch would the LAST fucking people I would want help from and have to think I owed you thanks for ANYTHING

[

you so called "caring" liberals are some the most hateful in our country..they took me without insurance because I PAID out of POCKET...
I haven't needed anything more than minor medical, thankfully and can't think of the last YEAR I have went to the EMERGENCY ROOM...and you AND the Seawitch would the LAST fucking people I would want help from and have to think I owed you thanks for ANYTHING

So will you dutifully die if your medical issues are more than you can pay for out of pocket?

Just curious.

Because you seem to take the attitude that if they can't pay, fuck them.

[

So will you dutifully die if your medical issues are more than you can pay for out of pocket?

Just curious.

you know, you should eat a bullet and "dutifully DIE" because you are such miserable human being in life...I already said I PAY for myself and what happens in my life is none of your fucking business.

Last edited:
[

Just curious.

you know, you should eat a bullet and "dutifully DIE" because you are such miserable human being in life...I already said I PAY for myself and what happens in my life is none of your fucking business.

So you don't want to answer the question then?

I do notice you get angry when someone asks you a question you don't want to answer.

Yes or no, if you have a disease that the treatment of which will cost more money than you have or could possibly earn, are you going to dutifully agree to die because, hey, that's the beauty of "Freedom" or "The Market" or whatever the Koch Brothers have told you to believe.

Just curious.

So you don't want to answer the question then?

I do notice you get angry when someone asks you a question you don't want to answer.

Yes or no, if you have a disease that the treatment of which will cost more money than you have or could possibly earn, are you going to dutifully agree to die because, hey, that's the beauty of "Freedom" or "The Market" or whatever the Koch Brothers have told you to believe.

angry? over you?
hardly..
I answered your lame ass and you can accept it or not...
but why bother with someone who throws up the Koch brothers into a thread that has nothing to do with them...
go take your meds dear...we are done:cool:

[

When you do need something more than "minor medical", it will be me and Joe and all the rest of the working stiffs that will pay for you...because that's the system we have. I pay $75 dollars for a handful of gauze so that when you end up with more than "minor medical", you'll be taken care of.

When you do need something more than "minor medical", it will be me and Joe and all the rest of the working stiffs that will pay for you...because that's the system we have. I pay $75 dollars for a handful of gauze so that when you end up with more than "minor medical", you'll be taken care of.

People like Staph are the biggest leeches there are.

oh right, like I haven't had to work out with medical provider to make PAYMENTS on a medical bill before...you and Joey can think you are all that in life but dear a lot of us can make it in life Without either you..

anyway have a good day

Healthcare pop quiz

LASIK surgery is not typically covered by insurance and accordingly the cost of the procedure has: a) skyrocketed or b) plummeted

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

oh right, like I haven't had to work out with medical provider to make PAYMENTS on a medical bill before...you and Joey can think you are all that in life but dear a lot of us can make it in life Without either you..

anyway have a good day

Obama is their daddy

anyway have a good day

No you can't. If you don't have insurance, there will be a point you can't pay for it. That's a fact. You can't make payments on a $500,000 medical bill. You would do what hundreds of thousands have done before you, declare bankruptcy.

Medical Bankruptcy is no Myth

anyway have a good day

Obama is their daddy

you can see their views on the people in this country, they are all helpless and hopeless to them and can't Make it IN LIFE IF it wasn't for people like THEM..

that is some high and mighty view of themselves...sheesh

The GOP is not dying. There's plenty of stupid to go around for generations to come.

Just look at the Zimmerman trial. These morons are actually cheering over the verdict, which essentially points out to all of us that murder is now state-sanctioned, so long as you make up a real nice story about how afraid you were of the person you killed.

These are small government people we're talking about, but apparently they're okay with the state deciding that it's okay if you are followed, targeted, killed in cold blood and made into being the one who is guilty of your own murder. Government has sanctioned you being murdered and has forgone the whole notion of "personal responsibility". It's totally absurd, but those are Republicans for you nowadays, and even though they don't seem to have what it takes to win general elections anymore, they do just fine in the midterms, when they come out and stand up for the silly shit they stand for, like how we're broke even though we're beginning to start to post budget surpluses again.

[

come on Joe..... are you saying the Democrats in this State are so dam stupid they could not understand the Ballet?.....and are you telling me that the Democrats are going to be swayed by what the fucking Mormons tell them?....sounds like excuses to me.....the Democrats just dont want to admit that same sex marriage is just not that well received.....even by their own people....

I think most voters are kind of stupid regardless of party.

And, yes, the Mormons engaged in a lot of shenannigans trying to get Prop 8 passed.

Prop. 8 Campaign Violated Disclosure Laws, Says Commission, Faces $49,000 Fine (PHOTOS)

Which is probably a large part of the reason why the state officials- republican and democrats, refused to defend it in court.

I think most voters are kind of stupid regardless of party.

well then whose fault is that?.....i would think for those who were "confused".... if the Mormons are telling you to vote yes on the thing.....and you were for Gay Marriage....that would have been your clue to vote no....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back