Once again a big Conservative News Blog outright lies and Conservatives swallow it whole

Rather amusing thread given how many times we some of the left wingers here accept stuff from Media Matters or Daily Kos no questions asked.

No fact check on Bill Clinton stars and bars buttons? How convient and dishonest of you to address it/dismiss it.
guess you missed where the article said there was no written or photographic evidence of the existence of that button until right now.

gee, aint that a hell of a coincidence?
you are a dumb ass, anyone with a brain knew that button was a fake.

He's the first one to point out it was a fake and when he did the republicans started calling names as a defense lol

Rather amusing thread given how many times we some of the left wingers here accept stuff from Media Matters or Daily Kos no questions asked.

That would be funny IF it was shown to be completely faked. The faked part is the part you're missing I think

It's different, it's not real.

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans” -- Barack Obama

better reorder your Obama Kneepads
The quote is real, although truncated. The pin is not.

LOL.

Whatever helps the Fluffing go down easier

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans” -- Barack Obama

But but but ...context!

Thanks for securing the fact that the Right just makes stuff up.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...Fell for it...Hook, Line and Stinker!
Yet Obama lies to you almost on a daily basis, and you worship him. Even Gruber says Obama thinks you are an idiot, and you still worship him. Lol
More lies....

This is why critical thinking skills are so important.

Helps you pick through the BS that partisan Leftists and Rightists toss about.

Oh look at the far left trying to cover their hatred and racism..

LOL.

But but but ...context!

Yet Obama lies to you almost on a daily basis, and you worship him. Even Gruber says Obama thinks you are an idiot, and you still worship him. Lol

DEFLECT!! HURRY UP!! HAHAHAHAHA

Dumbass fell for another and your feelings are hurt. Kick rocks swallower
No feelings hurt on my

LOL.

But but but ...context!

More lies....
Or you polish his knob.

That would be funny IF it was shown to be completely faked. The faked part is the part you're missing I think
I don't really see how a half lie or a partial distortion is any better than a full one.

Ok, let me rephrase, that would be funny IF it was shown to be faked. IF you've shown MM or Kos to fake info thats cool and I'd like a link as I've done. But so far the only defense is accusations...which isnt a defense at all

LOL.

But but but ...context!

No feelings hurt on my

LOL.

But but but ...context!

More lies....
Or you polish his knob.
More lies...but it seems to be all you've got at this time.

LOL.

But but but ...context!

No feelings hurt on my
LOL.

But but but ...context!

More lies....
Or you polish his knob.

Speaking of lies...

This coming from a far left drone!

That aviator you picked closed caption.....

Well that fits you fine

Because you have always been a clown on the political forum world, the 10 years I knew you. :)

So you found the one fake one (which a lot of us assumed was bull,), yet no mention of all the real ones from the past....

Yeah because as you can see, this is about a fake, lying, made up "fact" that conservatives passed around and gleefully laughed at because they lack curiosity.

9861 Shares from Megan Kelly who didnt fact check because...who is she? A Journalist?

FIGURES. Barack Obama Had His Own 2012 Confederate Flag Pin Megyn Kelly :rofl:

Oh piss off. You left wing loons are still running around claiming Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" .

LOL.

But but but ...context!

No feelings hurt on my
LOL.

But but but ...context!

More lies....
Or you polish his knob.
He constantly lies to you, and you constantly make excuses for them.

So you found the one fake one (which a lot of us assumed was bull,), yet no mention of all the real ones from the past....

Yeah because as you can see, this is about a fake, lying, made up "fact" that conservatives passed around and gleefully laughed at because they lack curiosity.

9861 Shares from Megan Kelly who didnt fact check because...who is she? A Journalist?

Oh piss off. You left wing loons are still running around claiming Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" .
Everyone knows she did not really say that. They are simple reminding people of the joke made of the stupid Palin trying to equate almost being able to see Russia from Alaska as some kind of evidence of her foreign relations qualification.

Everyone knows she did not really say that. They are simple reminding people of the joke made of the stupid Palin trying to equate almost being able to see Russia from Alaska as some kind of evidence of her foreign relations qualification.

Really? You overestimate the intelligence and the honesty of your base.

Forum List

Back