"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," wrote Christopher Ciccone, who hi

The way the Christian church is going in America it won't be long before they are gone. Same as Unions, quite interesting.

The more angry white Republican guy hates on gays, the more powerful the gay movement becomes. That's the truth. Probably time for angry white Republican guy to ease up on the hate.
Sadly, you're backwards. The more the angry, Christian hating minorities hate on Christians , the less people care about them.

Hey, i'm with you on religious freedoms & rights. They have to be respected as well. There's bigotry coming from both sides.

Her 1st Amendment rights as you call them don't exist in this case. If you respected the rule of law you'd respect the SCOTUS case law on the matter.

Yes, that is exactly the totalitarian ideology you loons promote: anyone who does BadThink has no rights and must be destroyed.
You really are insane.
Tell that to the Oregon bakers or Brandon Eich. Both destroyed by the gay mafia.
LOL. Its the bakers fault for being bigoted morons. Let's see, you call gays a mafia for calling out bigoted bakers and one man.
Ah yes blaming the victim. Classic liberalism on display.

The victims of discrimination were the gays.

The more angry white Republican guy hates on gays, the more powerful the gay movement becomes. That's the truth. Probably time for angry white Republican guy to ease up on the hate.
Sadly, you're backwards. The more the angry, Christian hating minorities hate on Christians , the less people care about them.

Hey, i'm with you on religious freedoms & rights. They have to be respected as well. There's bigotry coming from both sides.

How do you respect a claim of a religious right when it is a claim of the right to discriminate in direct contradiction to the Constitution of the United States?

The way the Christian church is going in America it won't be long before they are gone. Same as Unions, quite interesting.
The Christian churches in America should take a clue from our current Pope. Quit acting like a bunch of angry bigots and return to the benevolent roots of Christianity. We all know the seven deadly sins but there is an opposing list of virtues: prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope and charity. I see nothing in there that allows for the flood of negativity and fear that comes from the christian right.

bigotry isn't a crime unless you use force to persecute and oppress. Christians aren't targeting and imprisoning queers for being queer.

How do you respect a claim of a religious right when it is a claim of the right to discriminate in direct contradiction to the Constitution of the United States?

Bigotry is being exhibited by many on both sides of the issue. There has to be compromise.

The Christian churches in America should take a clue from our current Pope. Quit acting like a bunch of angry bigots and return to the benevolent roots of Christianity. We all know the seven deadly sins but there is an opposing list of virtues: prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope and charity. I see nothing in there that allows for the flood of negativity and fear that comes from the christian right.
I'm Baptist. The pope is not my authority, any more than you are.

Dumbasses should stop attempting to legislate matters of faith and religion.
I agree completely, that's why people like you should never be in charge. On the other hand it is the government's job to legislate matters of civil rights.
People like you have no authority over people like me. When you attempt to exert authority over us, history has shown, people die.

You mean like who? Medgar Evers?

Bigotry is being exhibited by many on both sides of the issue. There has to be compromise.

You cannot compromise an either/or situation. You cannot cut the baby in half, Solomon.

No. There comes a point when compromise is surrender. You do not compromise with fascists. You eliminate them, ruthlessly.

I'm Baptist. The pope is not my authority, any more than you are.

lol, it's the Baptist war on Christianity.

No. There comes a point when compromise is surrender. You do not compromise with fascists. You eliminate them, ruthlessly.

Best meltdown of the day. Foamy death threats and all!

bigotry isn't a crime unless you use force to persecute and oppress. Christians aren't targeting and imprisoning queers for being queer.

It is against the law to deny someone a civil right. The case has been decided.

You cannot compromise an either/or situation. You cannot cut the baby in half, Solomon.
That's right. The homo lobby, a tiny and hated minority, will come to heel, when the lose the false sense of security this criminal admin has given them.

I doubt the Illuminati NWO folks are gonna allow you to do that. They're pure evil. The breakdown of moral fiber and promoting everything evil, is the agenda. A Dumbed-Down immoral Society is much easier to control. Just throw in some Freebies, and they'll line up to pledge their allegiance and obedience to the World Government. God has to be eliminated. He's still in the way.

That's right. The homo lobby, a tiny and hated minority, will come to heel, when the lose the false sense of security this criminal admin has given them.

I think the radical right wing of the Baptist Church is a much smaller, and much more loathed, minority.

I doubt the Illuminati NWO folks are gonna allow you to do that. They're pure evil. The breakdown of moral fiber and promoting everything evil, is the agenda. A Dumbed-Down immoral Society is much easier to control. They'll line up to pledge their allegiance to the Government. God has to be eliminated. He's still in the way.

Comon now, we've already seen an A plus rated meltdown in this thread.

Don't try to be a topper.

Best meltdown of the day. Foamy death threats and all!
Poor little fag, that's not a meltdown. But your squealing and hand flapping is almost as amusing as the histrionics of the two bois who who are at the epicenter of this little situation.

And then what? You gonna type in all caps or something? That should terrify those queens. Spare us all the threats as we both know the only things you whiny pussies are going to do is jack and shit.

Forum List

Back