Once, ask again. Twice, re-word and ask again. Three times? Start a poll.

Is the tax code fair?

• Yes. The tax code in this country is basically fair.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No. The tax code is unfair.

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • I can't answer without looking stupid.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
No, JB.

A general sales tax of 7% on all purchases, both personal and commercial, combined with an income tax of 7% on personal income in excess of $3 million per year.

No corporate income tax. No personal income tax on the first $3 million.

Buy a Ferrari, pay Ferrari tax - buy a 7 year old Ford Fiesta, pay less. (Unless of course, you're stupid enough to pay $135,000 for a 7 year old Ford Fiesta)

Need pens, paper or a copy machine for your business? Pay 7% on the invoice but your business keeps all the income you can generate with those tools and supplies.

No loopholes, no bullshit, no IRS bureaucracy to pay for.

Forgo the INCOME TAX. That's part of the problem. It has become a weapon of government for their power...

NO income tax. Flat or FAIR Tax...23% on all purchases. No matter what. People keep thier paychecks. Employers cease being TAX COLLECTORS for the government.

Could YOU afford a 23% sales tax on everything you buy?

That seems pretty excessive coming from you, T... Don't you think that would be too regressive for folks in the lower income brackets?

Besides, a "Winners Tax" of a flat 7%, applied ONLY to incomes that go over $3 Million in a year would not send your average small and medium sized businesses out hunting accountants to keep records on all those employees who would be affected. Most, if not all, businesses in America would be able to send some of their bookkeeping staff to the unemployment line and use that capital to hire workers to perform more productive (money making) tasks.

Can we afford taxation that punishes achievers and run them out of this nation for them to invest elsewhere but HERE? Tax policy that is used by the imperial FED and a handful of elitists to buy their power?

Americans For Fair Taxation: Americans For Fair Taxation <READ!

Not propaganda...but the course we should follow.

I see one obvious loophole

I get paid 2.9 million/year

the jet, the ferrrari, the mansion, the suits- everything is actually corporate property, you see...

also, I didn't buy them they were gifts from the other companies to enhance business relations.

The money I later put into an account from which they drew it was also a gift- we're chums and he needed a favour

SOMEbody bought them and paid the tax. If you are foolish enough to restrict your earnings to less than $3 million per year to avoid a 7% income tax, you will soon be handing all of your daddy's money over to someone with a more productive view of life.

Moot point.

Does this income tax apply to every time property changes hands (eg, distribution and wholesale levels), or exclusively at the final retail sale?

And by your esponse you have nothing rat-boy.

ZERO.

Are you insinuating, jackass, that anarchy would be better than what we've got?

Who said anything of anarchy Gerbil Rancher?

That's right...NO ONE...you ass U me that don't you?

I find an intolerance of ass-u-me-ing things about people coming from you to be frickin' hilarious.

:lol:

Thank you for that funny, if not useful, post.

Oh, man! I think I just peed my self a little! :lol:

Are you insinuating, jackass, that anarchy would be better than what we've got?

I find an intolerance of ass-u-me-ing things about people coming from you to be frickin' hilarious.

Whoa, be careful, he may break out italics and use some *asterisks* all up in yo ass...

I see one obvious loophole

I get paid 2.9 million/year

the jet, the ferrrari, the mansion, the suits- everything is actually corporate property, you see...

also, I didn't buy them they were gifts from the other companies to enhance business relations.

The money I later put into an account from which they drew it was also a gift- we're chums and he needed a favour

SOMEbody bought them and paid the tax. If you are foolish enough to restrict your earnings to less than $3 million per year to avoid a 7% income tax, you will soon be handing all of your daddy's money over to someone with a more productive view of life.

Moot point.

Does this income tax apply to every time property changes hands (eg, distribution and wholesale levels), or exclusively at the final retail sale?

A damn good question. What do you think the majority of Americans would want? Are you prepared to meet me in D.C. to sit down over a couple of beers and work out the details on behalf of our friends, neighbors and countrymen?

:eusa_think: Do you think this is how the Founding Fathers felt? We could even bring The T along to be Thomas Jefferson. Once we lighten him up and instill a smidgen of hope via that elixir of harmony in America we call alcohol, I'd bet he's actually kind of fun.

Whoa, be careful, he may break out italics and use some *asterisks* all up in yo ass...

Wouldn't be the first or the worst. I'm married.

( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell Echo! )​

Your first mistake is buying into Wealth envy.

/THREAD.

You talk about envy like it is a bad word, it isn't. Envy gives people motivation to improve their situation in life, it gives them drive to produce more and become self sufficient.

You got a fucked view on life.

Actually? It is. In the context presented shithead.

Wealth envy derives from jealousy of lazy people that should be doing for themsleves...but use the power of whining to the imperial FED to do what they refuse to do.

And no my outlook on life as a hard worker is fairly common...and not a fucking Union shill as you that relies on thuggey of Unions to get where they are going.

You may STFU any time now boy.

You are full of shit. You do not have to be jealous to have envy, (I'm sure you do ****), you imbecile. I can open a magazine and envy a car I see there, and go buy it. Lazy people are like you Tit's, living off the backs of other workers who made the profits for you, you lazy shiftless bastard. It's wanting freedom, but wanting someone else to go die for your sorry ass, fucking cowardly piece of shit.

You wouldn't know hard work if it kicked you in the ass lil man. Anytime you want to be a real man follow a union worker around boy, and suck his balls for him, you pathetic piece of meat.

Now eat mah shorts!

Yeah, I know. I just like posting videos of people trying to make it through tomorrow in The Third World. Gives folks here a new perspective on their perception of their own shitty lives and makes them feel better.

Doesn't make me feel better. Makes me feel ashamed how little we are really doing to help people

That's really not fair. The United States is incredibly generous in its aid to third-world nations. The problem isn't that we're doing little to help; the problem is that we aren't doing what they really need, which is provide them with a stable government that actually allows aid to get to the people and allows them to grow and thrive as a nation. And the reason we're not doing what they really need is because we don't have THAT within our power.

You talk about envy like it is a bad word, it isn't. Envy gives people motivation to improve their situation in life, it gives them drive to produce more and become self sufficient.

Wealth envy derives from jealousy of lazy people that should be doing for themsleves...but use the power of whining to the imperial FED to do what they refuse to do.

And no my outlook on life as a hard worker is fairly common...and not a fucking Union shill as you that relies on thuggey of Unions to get where they are going.

You are full of shit. You do not have to be jealous to have envy, (I'm sure you do ****), you imbecile. I can open a magazine and envy a car I see there, and go buy it. Lazy people are like you Tit's, living off the backs of other workers who made the profits for you, you lazy shiftless bastard. It's wanting freedom, but wanting someone else to go die for your sorry ass, fucking cowardly piece of shit.

You wouldn't know hard work if it kicked you in the ass lil man. Anytime you want to be a real man follow a union worker around boy, and suck his balls for him, you pathetic piece of meat.

Now eat mah shorts!

Then you have NO understanding of human nature.

Go to HELL Union thug.

Yeah, I know. I just like posting videos of people trying to make it through tomorrow in The Third World. Gives folks here a new perspective on their perception of their own shitty lives and makes them feel better.

Doesn't make me feel better. Makes me feel ashamed how little we are really doing to help people

That's really not fair. The United States is incredibly generous in its aid to third-world nations. The problem isn't that we're doing little to help; the problem is that we aren't doing what they really need, which is provide them with a stable government that actually allows aid to get to the people and allows them to grow and thrive as a nation. And the reason we're not doing what they really need is because we don't have THAT within our power.

You want US to provide a government?!?

Who the hell ARE you and what have you done with Cecilie1200?

Damn Dude. The last time I saw someone carry that much personal anger around he was dead at 40 from a bleeding ulcer. Need a hug?

When attacked I give as good as I get.

Eye for an eye. True beliver.

"You got a fucked view on life" is petty and not very conducive to a discussion, but it's not really an attack along the lines of "[you] shithead", "a fucking Union shill as you" or "STFU, boy".

:eusa_think: Isn't that whole 'eye for an eye' thing supposed to be an admonishment NOT to met out vengeance in excess of the perceived attack?

The pud is lucky this BB has censored free speech, or I would shoot a flame up his ass he never would recover from. He gets to hide behind the apron here and wear muff diving googles.

Moot point.

A damn good question. What do you think the majority of Americans would want? Are you prepared to meet me in D.C. to sit down over a couple of beers and work out the details on behalf of our friends, neighbors and countrymen?

:eusa_think: Do you think this is how the Founding Fathers felt? We could even bring The T along to be Thomas Jefferson. Once we lighten him up and instill a smidgen of hope via that elixir of harmony in America we call alcohol, I'd bet he's actually kind of fun.

Kate's workin' late, I can do beer. First order of business - Beer is exempt of tax.

I think a drunken T doing his best Jefferson could be a class act! :lol:

"You got a fucked view on life" is petty and not very conducive to a discussion, but it's not really an attack along the lines of "[you] shithead", "a fucking Union shill as you" or "STFU, boy".

:eusa_think: Isn't that whole 'eye for an eye' thing supposed to be an admonishment NOT to met out vengeance in excess of the perceived attack?

The pud is lucky this BB has censored free speech, or I would shoot a flame up his ass he never would recover from. He gets to hide behind the apron here and wear muff diving googles.

Anytime...anywhere brave boy.

Now eat mah shorts!

Go to HELL Union thug.

I didn't know worms knew human nature, scab. If you want to talk religion, that it to the right category, imbecile.

Now eat mah shorts!

Do you kiss your kids with that mouth? What is this, 5th grade recess? Take it to the sandbox.

Now eat mah shorts!

Go to HELL Union thug.

I didn't know worms knew human nature, scab. If you want to talk religion, that it to the right category, imbecile.

You remain ignorant.

How generous are we? You can't afford anymore detours on stabilizing governments. You might want to attempt to stabilize your own.

Moot point.

What the masses might wish at any given time is but one consideration

And why do we care what might have been thought by men who never lived to see this world?

And I will forever defend the right of both of you to shoot your mouths off so childishly on this board but please, take the flame throwers to Mani's Sandbox while the adults are solving the problems of the world here in the Politics Forum.

Forum List

Back