Once the ACA is gone what is the plan?

Maybe the plan is the constitution and the govt isnt involved at all
Right. You mean the free for profit heartless market. That worked real well when insurers could deny policies for pre existing condition, kick sick people off policies, impose annual and lifetime caps on coverage and sell cheep junk policy that people thought were good until they got sick. And you morons either don't believe that will happen again, or don't care.
Pass an amendment. If its soooo the right thing to do, you shouldnt have any problem getting it done.
Because, you know, i am aware you statists love the constitution and the concept of a small central govt.

do you really think that will happen?

Will the laws that force doctors and hospitals to treat anyone regardless of ability to pay going to go away also?
No lol.
That needs to go away too

but we both know they will not go away.
I know... sadly..
It was a great experiment while it lasted!

Other than pre-existing conditions and lifetime caps, the old system was largely fine. The best solution is to put people who cannot get insurance due to those things onto medicare or medicaid, and otherwise let the market sort it out on the individual or group basis.

Will the laws that force doctors and hospitals to treat anyone regardless of ability to pay going to go away also?
No lol.

I know... sadly..

The general populous just does not have the stomach to see people dying outside of a hospital because they lacked the funds to pay for it.

The old system was a fucking DISASTER.

That's WHY we ended up with the ACA

We should have ended up with universal healthcare but CONSERVATIVES fought that so hard that the ACA (a market based approach originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation ...a right wing think tank) was the best we could get.

I don't know what the plan is but this is what the plan should be:

1. No more government health care subsidies. You pay your health care bills and I will pay mine. It is wrong for the filthy government to take my money and use it to pay your health care bills.

2. Get the government out of regulating health care. Let the market take care of itself.

No lol.

I know... sadly..

The general populous just does not have the stomach to see people dying outside of a hospital because they lacked the funds to pay for it.
Then pass an amendment or let the states handle it.
It isnt complicated.

The old system was a fucking DISASTER.

That's WHY we ended up with the ACA

We should have ended up with universal healthcare but CONSERVATIVES fought that so hard that the ACA (a market based approach originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation ...a right wing think tank) was the best we could get.
What old system?
Do you mean before govt got involved, or after and costs skyrocketed?

This isn't about Obama. Why is the great plan a secret? American voters will not support big cuts to their healthcare.

There is no plan. Apparently they didnt get the message in the midterms last year.

They’ll be getting the message again loud and clear in 2020.

1. No more government health care subsidies. You pay your health care bills and I will pay mine. It is wrong for the filthy government to take my money and use it to pay your health care bills.

2. Get the government out of regulating health care. Let the market take care of itself.

You also have to extract health insurance and Big Pharma from influencing government.

Making lobbying illegal does that.

Little do these leftards know, I did a big study on this a few years backs.

The root of all health insurance affordability woes is legalized bribery.

As an example, I was looking at canceled checks paid to the doctor when I was a kid.

$26 here, $28 there..

You also have to extract health insurance and Big Pharma from influencing government.

Making lobbying illegal does that.

Little do these leftards know, I did a big study on this a few years backs.

The root of all health insurance affordability woes is legalized bribery.

Getting the filthy government out of the business of regulating health care will have the additional benefit of stopping lobbying because there will be nothing to lobby for.

No lol.

I know... sadly..

Then pass an amendment or let the states handle it.
It isnt complicated.

I would suggest you not hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Getting the filthy government out of the business of regulating health care will have the additional benefit of stopping lobbying because there will be nothing to lobby for.

Yea sure.

There is no plan. There is only the disaster we had before...and there was PLENTY of lobbying back then.

Yea sure.

There is no plan. There is only the disaster we had before...and there was PLENTY of lobbying back then.

Dumbass Moon Bat.

No regulation - no lobbying.

The government has always been in the business of regulating health care. The most regulated industry in the country going back for many decades.

Fuck the government. They screw up everything.

Forum List

Back