Once the ACA is gone what is the plan?

Maybe the plan is the constitution and the govt isnt involved at all

Yup. There is nothing in the Constitution relating to health care.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

If you want health care coverage. Buy it. I and millions of Americans do.

The ONLY people who liked the ACA were the people the rest of us were paying for.
You people are idiots!! The private sector insures are the real deal panels

ObamaCare Poll: ObamaCare Approval Rating Popularity

You want to bitch about paying for other people? Who do you think pays when people without insurance have to go to the ER after they become sicker than they ever had to be? Who do you think pays when people have to go on disability and cease to be productive tax paying workers because they did not get preventive care? Think about it. YOU DO!

Of course we do numb nuts and we all know it.

I don't like paying for anyone's anything but we have no choice. The Govt. decided we should pay so we do.

At least with insurance companies people have to pay their own way.
So the real issue is your opposition to the government. To bad! Pay their own way? Right. Those who can. The others can just die as far as your concerned. What about pre existing conditions and caps on benefits that the insurers imposed before the ACA. You're ok with that...as long as its not being done to you, right?
Its so funny how you statists claim moral superiority by using big brother to force people against their will to pay for other people.
OH get the fuck over it. Try to learn how insurance works.

Get such a kick out of the left idiots that want to save ACA because the right never has any ideas for healthcare. Not one of them realizes that ACA is just terribly enacrted Rommney care. So when they say that the Republicans never have ideas on healthcare they don't realize that they are defending the left screwing up a Republican healthcare plan.

The ONLY people who liked the ACA were the people the rest of us were paying for.

You want to bitch about paying for other people? Who do you think pays when people without insurance have to go to the ER after they become sicker than they ever had to be? Who do you think pays when people have to go on disability and cease to be productive tax paying workers because they did not get preventive care? Think about it. YOU DO!

I don't like paying for anyone's anything but we have no choice. The Govt. decided we should pay so we do.

So the real issue is your opposition to the government. To bad! Pay their own way? Right. Those who can. The others can just die as far as your concerned. What about pre existing conditions and caps on benefits that the insurers imposed before the ACA. You're ok with that...as long as its not being done to you, right?
Its so funny how you statists claim moral superiority by using big brother to force people against their will to pay for other people.
OH get the fuck over it. Try to learn how insurance works.
Im over your lack of awareness. Have been for some time now.

Hmmm...sounds like someone ought to consider getting a job.
HaHaHa!! I worked all my life and I'm retired! I have great health insurance too. I am advocating for others, something conservative cant understand

Good to know you're able and willing to pay for their health insurance, you're a good person. Jose will be happy.

Remember before GW and Off-Shoring and Business Visas when people had jobs that provided Health Care?

The republican plan?

More tax cuts of course so the insurance companies can lower their costs of doing business and pass the savings on to the consumers.

Yer on yer own!

Good luck with that!

See ya!
so no more blue cross blue shield, aetna, Cigna? all the insurance companies dissolve if ACA is stopped? wow. Do you have a link on that?

A few years back a democratic congressman told us what the republican health care plan was..... DON'T GET SICK! Then he said the republican back up plan if you get sick was ....IF YOU GET SICK, DIE QUICKLY!!!
And that's still the plan.

I have heard Republicans say that they will put a law in that forces healthcare companies to cover pre-existing conditions.

Sounds good right? Or at least reasonable?

Wrong. They will not mandate pricing.

Sure healthcare companies will be GLAD to cover pre-existing conditions...at rates no one can afford.

Yea...there's that

Maybe the plan is the constitution and the govt isnt involved at all

Do you even realize either way we are paying for it?
One is more expensive than the other, yes. So thats when you get an amendment and quit shitting on our constitution!
How many people are you willing to let die in the amount of time that it would take to pass an amendment? Give me a number
Why do you let fear lead you?
Grow some fucking nuts and discuss this with me like you arent a bedwetter.

I agree and those people aren't my responsibility nor are they yours. If dipshit wants to make them his then let him. He can pay for them.

A few years back a democratic congressman told us what the republican health care plan was..... DON'T GET SICK! Then he said the republican back up plan if you get sick was ....IF YOU GET SICK, DIE QUICKLY!!!
And that's still the plan.

I have heard Republicans say that they will put a law in that forces healthcare companies to cover pre-existing conditions.

Sounds good right? Or at least reasonable?

Wrong. They will not mandate pricing.

Sure healthcare companies will be GLAD to cover pre-existing conditions...at rates no one can afford.

Yea...there's that
The GOP can't put ANYTHING in. Even if some Dem senators voted to push pre-existing through the Senate, Pelosi is not going to pass anything allowing insurance companies to charge more for pre-existing. Instead she'll pass a bill mandating insurance companies not charge anything extra and cover pre-existing.

And the gop can try running on that in 20. And that's why the gop senators are looking at Trump and going "WTF!?" LOL

Hmmm...sounds like someone ought to consider getting a job.
HaHaHa!! I worked all my life and I'm retired! I have great health insurance too. I am advocating for others, something conservative cant understand

Good to know you're able and willing to pay for their health insurance, you're a good person. Jose will be happy.

I pay for mine as well. People who don't have insurance or have pre existing condition aren't my responsibility nor are they yours. You get bet your sweet ass I'm not going to make them my responsibility either.

If dipshit and those like him want to assume responsibility for them then let em. Hope they have lots of money cause they are going to need it. Responsibility costs like hell.

Getting the filthy government out of the business of regulating health care will have the additional benefit of stopping lobbying because there will be nothing to lobby for.

Yea sure.

There is no plan. There is only the disaster we had before...and there was PLENTY of lobbying back then.

Dumbass Moon Bat.

No regulation - no lobbying.

The government has always been in the business of regulating health care. The most regulated industry in the country going back for many decades.

Fuck the government. They screw up everything.
Ohhh..so you want to go to a plan that is WORSE than we had previously to the ACA.

Got it...

Yes, the plan where we actually had a doctor we wanted, the one where we actually got a choice....dumbass.

...and didn't have our premiums, co payments and deductibles go up to pay subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. The core voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.

Getting the filthy government out of the business of regulating health care will have the additional benefit of stopping lobbying because there will be nothing to lobby for.

Yea sure.

There is no plan. There is only the disaster we had before...and there was PLENTY of lobbying back then.

Dumbass Moon Bat.

The government has always been in the business of regulating health care. The most regulated industry in the country going back for many decades.

Ohhh..so you want to go to a plan that is WORSE than we had previously to the ACA.

Got it...

Yes, the plan where we actually had a doctor we wanted, the one where we actually got a choice....dumbass.

...and didn't have our premiums, co payments and deductibles go up to pay subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. The core voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.
You people just make up the most ridiculous nonsense.

Yea sure.

Dumbass Moon Bat.

Got it...

You people just make up the most ridiculous nonsense.

Just for the heck of it, which part was ridiculous?

Forum List

Back