Once the ACA is gone what is the plan?

Other than pre-existing conditions and lifetime caps, the old system was largely fine. The best solution is to put people who cannot get insurance due to those things onto medicare or medicaid, and otherwise let the market sort it out on the individual or group basis.
The old system was one of the most costly in the developed world and it wasn't even close to being the best.

Yea sure.

There is no plan. There is only the disaster we had before...and there was PLENTY of lobbying back then.

Dumbass Moon Bat.

No regulation - no lobbying.

The government has always been in the business of regulating health care. The most regulated industry in the country going back for many decades.

Fuck the government. They screw up everything.
Ohhh..so you want to go to a plan that is WORSE than we had previously to the ACA.

Got it...

Yes, the plan where we actually had a doctor we wanted, the one where we actually got a choice....dumbass.

...and didn't have our premiums, co payments and deductibles go up to pay subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. The core voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.
You people just make up the most ridiculous nonsense.

What is ridiculous is you greedy little welfare assholes that think you should be entitled to have someone else pay your health care bill.

Depending on the collective is always a failure
Depending on the collective is called insurance.
Lol
Best joke I heard all day

Actually, they are correct in this instance. The whole point of insurance is for the many that do not use it much to pay for the few that actually need it. That is how insurance companies make their money
Lol
Insurance is the last thing I would depend on

This isn't about Obama. Why is the great plan a secret? American voters will not support big cuts to their healthcare.
Why is it the people who don’t know how the ACA works are such big proponents of it? Abd if ACA was soo good, why is it eeeevery dem pres candidate wants to scrap it and go Medicare for all?

ACA lumped in high risk pools with all risk pools insurance wise. The 500 lbs diabetics with the 25 year old health nuts. Or in car insurance terms, the blind AF old drivers falling asleep at the wheel with multiple accidents lumped in with perfectly safe drivers. In that case the safe drivers would have to pay out a lot more than they usually would to cover the dangerous ones, as well as would loose coverage. The ACA is a ridiculous 3 sizes fit all plan that transferred the expenses to the people who were actually paying for insurance. Not only did their premiums logically go up, what really skyrocketed was deductibles. So they're paying more for way less coverage when they actually do need to use their insurance. Even with the large transfer of costs from the sick to the healthy, the government still had to come in and subsidize a shit ton just so the whole system didn’t implode as rapidly as it would have. It was a retarded plan that was passed on empty platitudes, many of which were flat out lies.
-if you like your plan/doctor you can keep your plan/doctor.
-this will save the average American household 2500 a year.

Anybody who saw past the platitudes and looked at this plan objectively knew right off the bat these were lies. Lies that hurt more people than it actually helped. So the whole question of what’s going to replace the ACA to me is silly. There’s plenty to be done to improve our system, but the current plan is stooopid and just needs to be scrapped

Lol

Actually, they are correct in this instance. The whole point of insurance is for the many that do not use it much to pay for the few that actually need it. That is how insurance companies make their money
Lol

so, you have no insurance protecting your little gun business?

Lol

Lol

so, you have no insurance protecting your little gun business?
Lol
I only have general liability because it’s state law, but nothing more than that...

Lol

Yes except for the fact that if you stick around long enough - you will get your turn at being the one gets more out of it than they put into it. I'm older and retired and benefit greatly by those younger folks paying into it. They bitch now but I'll bet they'll be happy when they're older or get sick and the next generation is there to pay the insurance that will keep them alive

Dumbass Moon Bat.

No regulation - no lobbying.

The government has always been in the business of regulating health care. The most regulated industry in the country going back for many decades.

Fuck the government. They screw up everything.
Ohhh..so you want to go to a plan that is WORSE than we had previously to the ACA.

Got it...

Yes, the plan where we actually had a doctor we wanted, the one where we actually got a choice....dumbass.

...and didn't have our premiums, co payments and deductibles go up to pay subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. The core voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.
You people just make up the most ridiculous nonsense.

What is ridiculous is you greedy little welfare assholes that think you should be entitled to have someone else pay your health care bill.
I'm not on welfare, never have been and I don't think that. Just keep making up lies to prove your silly points.

This isn't about Obama. Why is the great plan a secret? American voters will not support big cuts to their healthcare.
Why is it the people who don’t know how the ACA works are such big proponents of it? Abd if ACA was soo good, why is it eeeevery dem pres candidate wants to scrap it and go Medicare for all?

ACA lumped in high risk pools with all risk pools insurance wise. The 500 lbs diabetics with the 25 year old health nuts. Or in car insurance terms, the blind AF old drivers falling asleep at the wheel with multiple accidents lumped in with perfectly safe drivers. In that case the safe drivers would have to pay out a lot more than they usually would to cover the dangerous ones, as well as would loose coverage. The ACA is a ridiculous 3 sizes fit all plan that transferred the expenses to the people who were actually paying for insurance. Not only did their premiums logically go up, what really skyrocketed was deductibles. So they're paying more for way less coverage when they actually do need to use their insurance. Even with the large transfer of costs from the sick to the healthy, the government still had to come in and subsidize a shit ton just so the whole system didn’t implode as rapidly as it would have. It was a retarded plan that was passed on empty platitudes, many of which were flat out lies.
-if you like your plan/doctor you can keep your plan/doctor.
-this will save the average American household 2500 a year.

Anybody who saw past the platitudes and looked at this plan objectively knew right off the bat these were lies. Lies that hurt more people than it actually helped. So the whole question of what’s going to replace the ACA to me is silly. There’s plenty to be done to improve our system, but the current plan is stooopid and just needs to be scrapped
Any type of paying into a pool is going to fail because it invites fraud....

Lol

Yes except for the fact that if you stick around long enough - you will get your turn at being the one gets more out of it than they put into it. I'm older and retired and benefit greatly by those younger folks paying into it. They bitch now but I'll bet they'll be happy when they're older or get sick and the next generation is there to pay the insurance that will keep them alive
Lol
See, that’s the problem....
statism_ideas.png

Other than pre-existing conditions and lifetime caps, the old system was largely fine. The best solution is to put people who cannot get insurance due to those things onto medicare or medicaid, and otherwise let the market sort it out on the individual or group basis.
The old system was one of the most costly in the developed world and it wasn't even close to being the best.

"The Developed World" are geographically small areas and the medical field is largely state owned. Trying to superimpose that model onto an existing private market that occupies so much territory and has so many players is folly. Of course it isn't "the best" because people have to pay and free is "best".

Lol

Lol
I wish I had your kind of money. I couldn't pay for a heart transplant out of my own pocket. I depend on my health insurance.

Lol

Lol
I wish I had your kind of money. I couldn't pay for a heart transplant out of my own pocket. I depend on my health insurance.

So does Rustic, do not let him lie to you. This is just an act he puts on for the internet.

Lol

Lol
See, that’s the problem....
statism_ideas.png
I feel the same about speed limits. Why shouldn't I be able to drive as fast as I want to? There's also a great shortcut through a school yard I'd love to try.

"The Developed World" are geographically small areas and the medical field is largely state owned. Trying to superimpose that model onto an existing private market that occupies so much territory and has so many players is folly. Of course it isn't "the best" because people have to pay and free is "best".
People in every developed country pay for health care, just in taxes not out of pocket. "Best" to me means the best outcomes for the least amount of money.

Lol

Lol

So does Rustic, do not let him lie to you. This is just an act he puts on for the internet.
Lol
Believe what you want to believe...

People in every developed country pay for health care, just in taxes not out of pocket. "Best" to me means the best outcomes for the least amount of money.
Lol
The whole concept of insurance/paying into a pool is fucked up from the beginning… It invites fraud

Forum List

Back