Once the ACA is gone what is the plan?

Ohhh..so you want to go to a plan that is WORSE than we had previously to the ACA.

Got it...

Yes, the plan where we actually had a doctor we wanted, the one where we actually got a choice....dumbass.

...and didn't have our premiums, co payments and deductibles go up to pay subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals. The core voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.
You people just make up the most ridiculous nonsense.

What is ridiculous is you greedy little welfare assholes that think you should be entitled to have someone else pay your health care bill.
I'm not on welfare, never have been and I don't think that. Just keep making up lies to prove your silly points.

WTF is with you loons and "lies"? You find a term that you feel may cause some damage and just chant the term over and over and over. Tell ya what champ, it has no affect. You folks have been caught up so much in your own fricken lies the only thing we care about these days is accountability, and my guess is you loons will not enjoy being held accountable....dumbass.

Other than pre-existing conditions and lifetime caps, the old system was largely fine. The best solution is to put people who cannot get insurance due to those things onto medicare or medicaid, and otherwise let the market sort it out on the individual or group basis.
The old system was one of the most costly in the developed world and it wasn't even close to being the best.

"The Developed World" are geographically small areas and the medical field is largely state owned. Trying to superimpose that model onto an existing private market that occupies so much territory and has so many players is folly. Of course it isn't "the best" because people have to pay and free is "best".
People in every developed country pay for health care, just in taxes not out of pocket. "Best" to me means the best outcomes for the least amount of money.
Lol
The whole concept of insurance/paying into a pool is fucked up from the beginning… It invites fraud
I agree but I can't think of a better system. Can you?

Other than pre-existing conditions and lifetime caps, the old system was largely fine. The best solution is to put people who cannot get insurance due to those things onto medicare or medicaid, and otherwise let the market sort it out on the individual or group basis.
The old system was one of the most costly in the developed world and it wasn't even close to being the best.

"The Developed World" are geographically small areas and the medical field is largely state owned. Trying to superimpose that model onto an existing private market that occupies so much territory and has so many players is folly. Of course it isn't "the best" because people have to pay and free is "best".
People in every developed country pay for health care, just in taxes not out of pocket. "Best" to me means the best outcomes for the least amount of money.
Lol
The whole concept of insurance/paying into a pool is fucked up from the beginning… It invites fraud
I agree but I can't think of a better system. Can you?
Everyone take care of their own shit, depending on the collective is never good for the individual

This isn't about Obama. Why is the great plan a secret? American voters will not support big cuts to their healthcare.
Why is it the people who don’t know how the ACA works are such big proponents of it? Abd if ACA was soo good, why is it eeeevery dem pres candidate wants to scrap it and go Medicare for all?

ACA lumped in high risk pools with all risk pools insurance wise. The 500 lbs diabetics with the 25 year old health nuts. Or in car insurance terms, the blind AF old drivers falling asleep at the wheel with multiple accidents lumped in with perfectly safe drivers. In that case the safe drivers would have to pay out a lot more than they usually would to cover the dangerous ones, as well as would loose coverage. The ACA is a ridiculous 3 sizes fit all plan that transferred the expenses to the people who were actually paying for insurance. Not only did their premiums logically go up, what really skyrocketed was deductibles. So they're paying more for way less coverage when they actually do need to use their insurance. Even with the large transfer of costs from the sick to the healthy, the government still had to come in and subsidize a shit ton just so the whole system didn’t implode as rapidly as it would have. It was a retarded plan that was passed on empty platitudes, many of which were flat out lies.
-if you like your plan/doctor you can keep your plan/doctor.
-this will save the average American household 2500 a year.

Anybody who saw past the platitudes and looked at this plan objectively knew right off the bat these were lies. Lies that hurt more people than it actually helped. So the whole question of what’s going to replace the ACA to me is silly. There’s plenty to be done to improve our system, but the current plan is stooopid and just needs to be scrapped
Any type of paying into a pool is going to fail because it invites fraud....
Ok drive your car without insurance

Well the potus just expressed how the republican plan is going to be great. I'm just wondering what the plan is. So are millions and millions of voters whose eyes are going to be watching what happens.
well what do you think happens when the ACA dies its death? Do you think all insurance companies dissolve?

Republicans have yet to come out with a plan that covers pre-existing conditions

Once the ACA is gone what is the plan?

hand the country over to Trump and the Russians - the fucking right wing wont be happy until we do.

Just wondering what is in the plan?
There has never been a Republican plan. "Repeal and replace" is a massive hoax. There is no replacement.

After repealing Obamacare 60+ times while Obama was in office, the Republicans have yet to put a single repeal bill up for a vote since Trump took office.

Not. One.

And the Rube Herd has STILL not caught on they have been hoaxed for ten years.

So now I am going to show you the ACTUAL Republican plan.

They want to go back to the old days before Obama (MAGA):

health-care-history.jpg
[

There has never been a Republican plan. "Repeal and replace" is a massive hoax. There is no replacement.

After repealing Obamacare 60+ times while Obama was in office, the Republicans have yet to put a single repeal bill up for a vote since Trump took office.

Not. One.

So now I am going to tell you the ACTUAL Republican plan.

health-care-history.jpg
[
There shouldn’t be a plan, socialize medicine/healthcare only is suitable for progressives. Why don’t you keep that shit to yourselves?

]
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had NINE YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

Everyone take care of their own shit, depending on the collective is never good for the individual
So you are OK with children dying because their parents can't afford a surgery that might save their lives?

that old derelict is covered by medicare, he could care less, just like the rest of old right wing derelicts who are anti healthcare.

You'd think the Rube Herd would be PISSED at the Republicans for hoaxing them for nine years.

For some unfathomable reason, though, they keep getting back in line to be lied to again and again and again...

It's a contagious sickness, this mass stupidity.

You'd think the Rube Herd would be PISSED at the Republicans for hoaxing them for nine years.

For some unfathomable reason, though, they keep getting back in line to be lied to again and again and again...

You can spin it anyway you want. You owe people money back for Obamacare.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

You can spin it anyway you want. You owe people money back for Obamacare.
I bet you STILL have not caught on there is no Republican Obamacare replacement, have you. :lol:

There never was, rube.

Here is why we have Obamacare: Because the Republicans for six decades have had NOTHING.

That's why.

And that's why we are going to end up with single payer health care.

health-care-history.jpg
[

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King Live:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Not. One.

So now I am going to tell you the ACTUAL Republican plan.

health-care-history.jpg
[
There shouldn’t be a plan, socialize medicine/healthcare only is suitable for progressives. Why don’t you keep that shit to yourselves?
Republican plan: Back to the old days of NOTHING, allowing health care costs to skyrocket 818 percent.

Democratic plan: Single payer healthcare.

Guess who is going to win in the long term.

You've been hoaxed by the Republicans and Trump, rube. Time to FINALLY wake up to that fact.

Or just keep being profoundly, stunningly stupid.

Your call.

Forum List

Back