🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once the republican party goes...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Once the republican party is completely eradicated in this country then the only real political party that would be around is the one that fought for slavery. Think about that for a moment. The left wants to eliminate all elements of slavery in this country but still wants to keep the democratic party around. I find that a little contradictory.

Once the republican party is completely eradicated in this country then the only real political party that would be around is the one that fought for slavery. Think about that for a moment. The left wants to eliminate all elements of slavery in this country but still wants to keep the democratic party around. I find that a little contradictory.
The Republican Party is a bunch of Neo-Cons and SHOULD disappear.

Very few Republicans are Neo-Conservatives.

The parties switched in the 1960s with the Democrats aligning against the south and the Republican embracing the south and all the baggage that came with it.

The Republican party is the party of slavery and racism and everyone knows it. The fact that the Republican Politburo along with it's minions are trying to purge their history only adds fuel to the idea that when the Republican party is finally gone they as the racist flag bearers will be relegated to the shadows of the internet. You derps will not rewrite history except on your irrelevant outlets online like NotSoBreitbart and Matt Drunk.

Bye now, don't let the door hit you in the pointy hat on the way out.

I've already picked up that YOU are a Neo-Con.
No Neo-Con thinks they're a Neo-Con.

• Banned
The parties switched in the 1960s with the Democrats aligning against the south and the Republican embracing the south and all the baggage that came with it.

The Republican party is the party of slavery and racism and everyone knows it. The fact that the Republican Politburo along with it's minions are trying to purge their history only adds fuel to the idea that when the Republican party is finally gone they as the racist flag bearers will be relegated to the shadows of the internet. You derps will not rewrite history except on your irrelevant outlets online like NotSoBreitbart and Matt Drunk.

The democratic party switched which implies that before 1960 they were the party of slavery and racism. That kind of contradicts your first sentence in your next paragraph which was the republican party was the party of slavery. As for trying to purge history...we kind of see a lot of lefties erasing all monoments to anyone who was life fifty miles of slavery. I would call that purging of history but I don't understand why they just don't see a reason to self-delete themselves since they were the party of slavery.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

When a con can't refute fact they resort to lying or ad hominem. Reagan, Stalin, Mao, David Duke, the White Supremacist Movement. Birds of a feather.

• Banned

When a con can't refute fact they resort to lying or ad hominem. Reagan, Stalin, Mao, David Duke, the White Supremacist Movement. Birds of a feather.

Your narcissistic rage is not appreciated here.

Your narcissistic rage is not appreciated here.

Thank you judge of the universe, be sure to let all posters know what your judgement is of their 'rage' so they too can laugh in your face.

'av a noice day 'erving.

So me the record of Bobby Byrd, who in 1964 filibustered the Civil rights Act for fourteen hours, becoming a Republican.

Just for starters. And I posted here about David Duke yesterday. Look it up.

Me? No. Not a neo-Conservative. You should look up the definition. It's more than just an insult levied by Dems.

Me? No. Not a neo-Conservative. You should look up the definition. It's more than just an insult levied by Dems.

Supply Side coupled with International Interventionism.
The first has proven to be a failure.
We need to charge for the second.

Wow that's all you've got? Try google.

I did...that's the definition.

Once Hillary goes, after the nation begins to come to grips with the fact Trump was right about Hillary being too ill to be President, the entire party will begin to crumble due to the vacuum caused by no other candidate.

Libs will have no other option but to beg Bernie to come back...

...while Barry will suggest he be allowed to stay until the DNC can find another candidate.

I guess your google skills are lacking.

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wikipedia definition which pops up on my iPhone is far more terse.
The iPhone version probably addresses the contemporary use of the phrase as opposed to its' entire history.

We all recognize that the current Republican Party, which has been rejected in favor of Trump, is Neo-Conservative.

The iPhone version probably addresses the contemporary use of the phrase as opposed to its' entire history.

We all recognize that the current Republican Party, which has been rejected in favor of Trump, is Neo-Conservative.
Amazing how you continue to use the term neo-Con incorrectly.

Amazing how you continue to use the term neo-Con incorrectly.

How would YOU refer to today's Republican Supply / Side, Imperialistic Party?

Forum List

Back