🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once the republican party goes...

Once the republican party is completely eradicated in this country then the only real political party that would be around is the one that fought for slavery. Think about that for a moment. The left wants to eliminate all elements of slavery in this country but still wants to keep the democratic party around. I find that a little contradictory.
I find the fact that you are still living in the 19th century a bit contradictory. Most of you 'Conservatives' are trying to go back to the 17th century.

Once the republican party is completely eradicated in this country then the only real political party that would be around is the one that fought for slavery. Think about that for a moment. The left wants to eliminate all elements of slavery in this country but still wants to keep the democratic party around. I find that a little contradictory.
I find the fact that you are still living in the 19th century a bit contradictory. Most of you 'Conservatives' are trying to go back to the 17th century.

"Wings Over The World" :laugh:

The Republicans dominate midterms because of low voter turnout. The real way to get the Republicans to work for all of us is to start caring enough to vote every two years.

I'm done caring about the poor. Nothing will be accomplished the next two years and you stupid Americans will reward Republicans by not showing up in 2018. You stupid Americans

Forum List

Back