One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

I didn't realize you're okay with murder. You do realize humans are having their rights infringed upon, and their lives cut short because people are seemingly okay with this? Do you not understand how many human beings are dying as a result of abortions? Not only are you seemingly okay with these things, but you also seem to have some sort of irrational hatred for anyone who has a problem with the aforementioned things.

I have no problem with abortion provided it's done early enough.

Some people are possibly better aborted...
That's determined later in life, but the point abortions take place is at a time when those humans have had no impact on the world or anyone around them, and they aren't given a choice of whether or not they want to live their lives. Would you have been okay with being aborted? Nobody's lives would have been influenced by you, whether positive or negative. Any good you have done in your life would never have happened. I haven't even lived that long, and I know for a fact that I've made positive impacts on the lives of others, and I know I wouldn't have been okay with someone else deciding whether I should live or die.

Hitler would have better been aborted. Sometimes it's better to wait for the right time to have kids.

Anyway, only an idiot would need to abort anyone, I don't much care about the outcome of this debate and will thus, abort myself. So long...
Hitler didn't prove to be trash until later in life, after he was born. People being capable of terrible things does not excuse killing a child before they've even impacted the world around them.

You're right, sometimes it IS better to wait to have kids. On the other hand, it's in no way the child's fault that the parents didn't wait, and said child shouldn't have to pay for it. Besides, adoption is an option that 'pro-murder' people tend to ignore. Murdering a child simply because you don't want it at all or yet is completely inexcusable when it can be put up for adoption.

Maybe it IS better to "abort" this mission, you have no chance in hell of winning against me, anyway.

Again, I don't think there is any basis to the claim that life begins at conception... so I don't consider offing someone less than 3 weeks any more significant than slamming a fly... It's not conscious yet. So in that sense (and only in that sense) it's no different to contraception.

And now I won't respond anymore, that is final.
You think killing an unborn baby is the same as killing a fly. That makes you a disgusting and evil individual. I will pray for your soul.

That's determined later in life, but the point abortions take place is at a time when those humans have had no impact on the world or anyone around them, and they aren't given a choice of whether or not they want to live their lives. Would you have been okay with being aborted? Nobody's lives would have been influenced by you, whether positive or negative. Any good you have done in your life would never have happened. I haven't even lived that long, and I know for a fact that I've made positive impacts on the lives of others, and I know I wouldn't have been okay with someone else deciding whether I should live or die.

Hitler would have better been aborted. Sometimes it's better to wait for the right time to have kids.

Anyway, only an idiot would need to abort anyone, I don't much care about the outcome of this debate and will thus, abort myself. So long...
Hitler didn't prove to be trash until later in life, after he was born. People being capable of terrible things does not excuse killing a child before they've even impacted the world around them.

You're right, sometimes it IS better to wait to have kids. On the other hand, it's in no way the child's fault that the parents didn't wait, and said child shouldn't have to pay for it. Besides, adoption is an option that 'pro-murder' people tend to ignore. Murdering a child simply because you don't want it at all or yet is completely inexcusable when it can be put up for adoption.

Maybe it IS better to "abort" this mission, you have no chance in hell of winning against me, anyway.

Again, I don't think there is any basis to the claim that life begins at conception... so I don't consider offing someone less than 3 weeks any more significant than slamming a fly... It's not conscious yet. So in that sense (and only in that sense) it's no different to contraception.

You think killing an unborn baby is the same as killing a fly. That makes you a disgusting and evil individual. I will pray for your soul.
Whats different about it other than one is human and the other is not?

Just as the liberals are now abolishing all memory of Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, and the Confederacy, one day the pro-life movement will abolish the memory of liberals. We will take their paintings and statues and put them in the garbage dump, just as the Eastern Europeans did to the paintings and statues of the Communists after 1989. We will take their names off public schools, bridges, and roads, and we will rewrite the history books so that schoolchildren know them as the villains they are. We will build a Memorial to all the aborted children, and the politicians, judges and Supreme Court justices who supported this slaughter will be listed on a Wall of Shame.

Uh, guy, here's the thing.

There's never going to be a period where women are doing to have babies they don't want to have. Women have been having abortions since Jesus lost his sandles.

The real problem is you don't put the cause of abortion where it belongs- on the women who get pregnant and then don't want to be.

If you guys are really serious, you should insist on jailing women who have abortions. See how far that gets you.

One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.

We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House.

All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered.

We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum.

All memory of them will be erased, except as the villains they are.

The children in the schools will be taught to despise them.
Democrats will go broke without the profits from selling baby parts....

Just as the liberals are now abolishing all memory of Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, and the Confederacy, one day the pro-life movement will abolish the memory of liberals. We will take their paintings and statues and put them in the garbage dump, just as the Eastern Europeans did to the paintings and statues of the Communists after 1989. We will take their names off public schools, bridges, and roads, and we will rewrite the history books so that schoolchildren know them as the villains they are. We will build a Memorial to all the aborted children, and the politicians, judges and Supreme Court justices who supported this slaughter will be listed on a Wall of Shame.

Uh, guy, here's the thing.

There's never going to be a period where women are doing to have babies they don't want to have. Women have been having abortions since Jesus lost his sandles.

The real problem is you don't put the cause of abortion where it belongs- on the women who get pregnant and then don't want to be.

If you guys are really serious, you should insist on jailing women who have abortions. See how far that gets you.
I see the OP sailed right over you LWNJ head.....go figure....

Were there 3000 babies aborted per day in this nation when abortion was illegal? I think not.

Uh, yeah, there probably was. Here's the thing. The birth rate didn't drop in 1974, after abortion was legalized. It in fact went UP!

Also, I am not only talking about a change of law, but a change in the human heart.

The widespread use of sonograms means there is no longer an excuse for ignorance. The fetus is a human being, from the very moment of conception.

Same problem. Women aren't going to ruin their whole lives because of a fuzzy image on a sonogram they don't want to have.

The death of an unborn child means more than a death of a human life, it is also the death of the soul of its mother. If she is Catholic, she is automatically ex-communicated from the sacraments of the Church. If she does not repent her abortion, she will go to hell for her mortal sin.

Again, the Catholic Church is having a hard enough time putting asses in pews, which is why they aren't talking about this issue all that much anymore.

Of course, there is no God and we have no souls, so that's not a compelling argument.

When your argument relies on superstitions and fairy tales, I'm not sure there's a point talkign to you.

And all politicians who support abortion, all judges and justices who enforce it into American law, and all who support them, will similarly end up in hell, unless they repent.

The real tragedy of abortion is not only the massive loss of life, but the massive loss of souls. Already, many millions of Americans are in hell because of abortion, including the Supreme Court Justices who voted for Roe v. Wade, unless they repented.

You see, here's the problem. A God who would send you to Hell for birth control, but will let a mass murderer get into heaven if he confesses and kisses his ass, is pretty messed up.

If you read the Big Book of Jewish Fairy Tales, most of us are going to hell, regardless. Very few are getting into heaven according to the bible. They don't tell you that at CHurch because, hey, you'd be less likely to show up and give them money.

America will not always be as it is now. One day, perhaps after a serious world-altering crisis, the nation will return to its Christian roots, and people will once again realize that we can't succeed as a people while alienated from the Creator of all.

Or we'll finally grow up, realize that the Bible is a book of Bronze Age superstitions, and make our laws based on reason and law.

I knew a girl who had two abortions. She was a devout Catholic, brought up in a very strict Asian household, still lived with her parents. And her boyfriend wasn't making good on his promises to marry her so she forced the issue by "forgetting" to take her birth control.

Well, she had an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

She broke up with this guy, got back together with him a year later, and then had another abortion...

Now, if you anti-choice nuts were serious about wanting there to be less abortions, there are ways to do that. But most of them involve more entitlements and more government. What the rise of Trump has proven is that most of you have no principles.

I wouldn't count on it brother. Progressives have obliterated all morality and continue to take their side down darker and more evil roads. As we speak, they are trying to "normalize" pedophilia and their counterparts in Europe are trying to legalize "abortions" up to age 4 (which to any sane, rational, moral person is just plain murder).

Oh, look,everyone, Poodle is doing the "Slippery SLope" argumetn we've all been hearing since the 1970's.

Democrats will go broke without the profits from selling baby parts....
Get you one ...
14650113_10208887981349740_6638351109404226833_n.jpg

In what kind of a person's mind is abortion this important of an issue?

Just wondering, I am pro-choice, but a person who feels this strongly about the issue clearly has some major issues. I am sorry to say this but if you find yourself in a position where you need an abortion, you are a colossal failure... almost makes me wish you were aborted... or at least adopted. I highly recommend getting a life ASAP, as otherwise it doesn't make much of a difference, now does it?
I didn't realize you're okay with murder. You do realize humans are having their rights infringed upon, and their lives cut short because people are seemingly okay with this? Do you not understand how many human beings are dying as a result of abortions? Not only are you seemingly okay with these things, but you also seem to have some sort of irrational hatred for anyone who has a problem with the aforementioned things.

So...murdering millions of unborn babies is okay, because one of them might be like Hitler. Is that your position?

You don't seem to understand that one of the biggest differences between a 'fetus' and a fly is that that fly has no life to live in its future, and will never impact the lives of anyone, and it has no choice in the matter to start with. A 'fetus' DOES have a life to live, it will develop into a fully functional human being, and IS a human being in the first place. That is a child, a living child, and taking away its choice in whether it lives or dies and handing it to someone else is absolutely nonsensical. Is is FACTUALLY living, and you can offer absolutely no proof that is is not living.

Like I said, no chance in hell.

Yes, and someone masturbates, those cells do not have a chance to live in future either. So what? I only value the living not "possible potential lives that can be produced at no cost".

Might want to cool down a bit is what I meant to say. Anyway, now I am gone... for real... for real.
On the other hand, when a woman is impregnated, the result WILL live a life of its own, and it is cut short, with no consent from the child, when an abortion is performed.

I'm completely calm, that will only change if you insult me. We seem to get along, so I highly doubt that will happen.
Abortion is murder. Only a fool will dispute this. Sadly there are way too many fools duped into believing the lies of the elites and abortionists.

What does it say about a society that grants women the right of life or death of another?

The Left criticizes the State for executing a guilty heinous murderer, but has no problem with a woman murdering her child for convenience.

Abortion is murder. Only a fool will dispute this. Sadly there are way too many fools duped into believing the lies of the elites and abortionists.

What does it say about a society that grants women the right of life or death of another?

The Left criticizes the State for executing a guilty heinous murderer, but has no problem with a woman murdering her child for convenience.

Get real.

Women have been ending unwanted pregnancies since ancient times.

That the One Percenters have stupid people upset about this just tells how gullible you are.

One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed. We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House. All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered. We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum. All memory of them will be erased, except as the villains they are. The children in the schools will be taught to despise them.
I wouldn't count on it brother. Progressives have obliterated all morality and continue to take their side down darker and more evil roads. As we speak, they are trying to "normalize" pedophilia and their counterparts in Europe are trying to legalize "abortions" up to age 4 (which to any sane, rational, moral person is just plain murder).

My, my...what an appalling lack of links the above post has... :rolleyes:

Get real.

Women have been ending unwanted pregnancies since ancient times.

That the One Percenters have stupid people upset about this just tells how gullible you are.
Irrelevant as all your posts are.

Abortion is murder and you support murder...Nazi F**K!

One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.

We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House.

All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered.

We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum.

All memory of them will be erased, except as the villains they are.

The children in the schools will be taught to despise them.
The shame belongs solely to you and others on the right who seek to compel women to give birth against their will, in violation of the Constitution.

It's a woman's issue.

It's up to her and her conscience as to what she does with her pregnancy and body and none of your fucking business.

Last edited:
In what kind of a person's mind is abortion this important of an issue?

Just wondering, I am pro-choice, but a person who feels this strongly about the issue clearly has some major issues. I am sorry to say this but if you find yourself in a position where you need an abortion, you are a colossal failure... almost makes me wish you were aborted... or at least adopted. I highly recommend getting a life ASAP, as otherwise it doesn't make much of a difference, now does it?
Abortion is the most important human rights issue this country has ever faced since slavery. Anyone who doesn't get that, there is something wrong with that person.

If I could, I would post videos and photographs of abortions so that you could see it for yourself. Unfortunately, this forum does not allow it.

One photograph of an aborted baby, which I saw when I was 12-years-old, was all it took to make me pro-life. I didn't need to hear an argument.
The rights of citizens are all equally important, including the right to privacy, which you and other religious extremists seek to violate by compelling women to give birth against their will, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back