One Democrat 'Stands Alone': "I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

....said D-Rep (Mich) Debbie Dingell.

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Democratic Rep: I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist

Finally a Democrat that gets it.
Trump wasn't a choice. He was a lack of options. Either way, I would have voted for the check out girl at Walmart before voting for Clinton. A hate-filled woman!

Yeah, good for her.

There are other liberals who get it, but they remain few and far between.

The narrative is ALL Americans who vote R, are racist, sexist and homophobes. I am certain a large percentage of leftists firmly believe this.

Just the other day Michelle O condemned women who voted against Crooked Hillary...and Crooked said much the same thing. That will be the narrative going forward.

Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice'

Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice' - CNNPolitics

I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Sure but you certainly can say that anybody that voted for Trump in the primaries is a racist. Which still ends up being a lot.

I voted for Trump in my state primary. I didn't vote for him in the general, and find him an embarrassment to the nation and a racist.

She's right; it's a blanket generalization fallacy. I call that out on this board literally every day -- it's rampant.

Of course, when I do it nobody pays attention. Because that would mean changing their "game". Oh noes, can't do that. SMH

Sure but you certainly can say that anybody that voted for Trump in the primaries is a racist. Which still ends up being a lot.
You can say whatever you want, even if it is entirely ignorant and indefensible.

Please explain why you think this.

Dammit. They're starting to get it. I was hoping they would implode and continue to double down on stupid.

Trump wasn't a choice. He was a lack of options. Either way, I would have voted for the check out girl at Walmart before voting for Clinton. A hate-filled woman!

Yes, I believe you would have. If I believed all those right wing lies, I probably would have too.....Idiot.

"Voting to block" is clearly a recipe for disaster. QED.

A big reason we need to ditch the WTA Electrical College.

That's one smart cookie right there. Absolutely it's about jobs, and she is right, the Democrats (and really some on both sides of the aisle). aren't sympathetic to those unemployed, preferring to blame them for their suffering while they drink their wine, play the piano on their boat cruses with their new found Chinese Communist pals who are thanking them for the 100,000 factories.

We know for a fact that a substantial number of Trump supporters are racists. Examples of them post here every day.

That's one smart cookie right there. Absolutely it's about jobs, and she is right, the Democrats aren't sympathetic to those unemployed, preferring to blame them for their suffering while they drink their wine, play the piano on their boat cruses with their new found Chinese Communist pals.

You've outdone your usual stupidity with the stupidity of that post.

Yes, I believe you would have. If I believed all those right wing lies, I probably would have too.....Idiot.
Really?
I've been watching Hillary for about 25 years now, and have seen what she's about. Are you even that old? Seems that it would be you that was an idiot.

Why?

Forum List

Back