One of Dems Most Vocal for Impeachment Says He’s Now Reserving Judgement

LibPhuckistan is not an actual Country Dotard.

It's time for libs to put their mark down and quit dancing around.

That's been the problem for the Dems/Libs for a couple decades; trying to be all things to all people! The reason Republicans are successful even as scummy as they can be is because they stay consistent; esp. when being a-holes! They've zeroed in on 3 or 4 issues and they hit them hard; abortion, Nat'l Debt, the Military, and Foreign Affairs! Since Obama, they're still trying to get over a strange derangement syndrome! Everything's up in the air now, they hate everything, and do nothing but show and express negativity! Hope is for suckers I guess! Compromise is a dirty word! The Nat'l Debt is blowing up and there's not a peep heard! The cult look at the stock market which means nothing to the working class and they're placated as they're being taken advantage of and being made to look like fools in the long run! :102: :aargh: :blahblah:

Libs hate this country to the core. It's appalling and abhorrent.
Nah...we love our country. We hate people like you

Walkaway is real Retard. Democrats are doing it every day and leaving your mentally ill morally deficient party.

Doubt it. I hate Democrats, Walkaway and DemNazis are trending to Trump’s benefit.
They’ve see the report. Now it’s a running retreat.

Swalwell Now Wants to 'Reserve Judgment' When it Comes to Impeachment
He has to play the game. Your fat moron will certainly be impeached.
Walkaway is Russian propaganda.

Any surprise this poster is spreading Russian propaganda?

The D's don't have the votes for Impeachment and they can't get out of the way of their very own train wreck.

It would have been irresponsible for the Dems not to reign in The Big Orange with Impeachment! The man's been a crime boss running things from the OVAL Office since day one! He's violated the Emoluments clause of the Const., allowed his criminal cabal to get away with violating the Hatch Act among other things, & has systematically undermined every institution in the Capitol! These are rules and laws created by Republicans to be an annoyance to the Dems when they're in charge, but when Repugs are in power, we're supposed to overlook it! Colossal A-holes; ALL! The country's doomed with them in charge! The Nat'l Debt has just exploded under Trump & McConnell leadership! Who's the Dem designated to save us this time? I wouldn't bother! We're just too fk'd up to see it! We're just done and probably won't GAF in the end since the masses don't seem to care enough! :102: :aargh: :2cents:

That's been the problem for the Dems/Libs for a couple decades; trying to be all things to all people! The reason Republicans are successful even as scummy as they can be is because they stay consistent; esp. when being a-holes! They've zeroed in on 3 or 4 issues and they hit them hard; abortion, Nat'l Debt, the Military, and Foreign Affairs! Since Obama, they're still trying to get over a strange derangement syndrome! Everything's up in the air now, they hate everything, and do nothing but show and express negativity! Hope is for suckers I guess! Compromise is a dirty word! The Nat'l Debt is blowing up and there's not a peep heard! The cult look at the stock market which means nothing to the working class and they're placated as they're being taken advantage of and being made to look like fools in the long run! :102: :aargh: :blahblah:

Gawd, seek help! The only people who hate the country are Repugs who don't seem to GAF about democracy, free elections, and freedom of speech! They find everything offensive and can't find the positive in ANYTHING! FK 'em all! :aargh:

Of course we don't. That's why the commies are trying to reverse an election.
Sure you do. Didn’t you try to reverse the election in 1998?

Gawd, seek help! The only people who hate the country are Repugs who don't seem to GAF about democracy, free elections, and freedom of speech! They find everything offensive and can't find the positive in ANYTHING! FK 'em all! :aargh:

Do tell, how do you reverse an election of a person at the end of his second term? You do know perjury is an actual real crime, don't you?

These people can't even have the class to be embarrassed about '98! To this day, they still think Clinton's Impeachment was justified; even though it was only lying about "a hummer!" That's what we get with Republican & Conservative a-holes; total hypocrisy! I can pick apart everyone of them with video showing their hypocrisy, but they really don't GAF! They have no shame and the country has allowed it to get to this point! :102: :aargh: :2cents:

These people can't even have the class to be embarrassed about '98! To this day, they still think Clinton's Impeachment was justified; even though it was only lying about "a hummer!" That's what we get with Republican & Conservative a-holes; total hypocrisy! I can pick apart everyone of them with video showing their hypocrisy, but they really don't GAF! They have no shame and the country has allowed it to get to this point! :102: :aargh: :2cents:

Perjury is perjury. It doesn't matter if you are lying about a murder or a traffic ticket, you are under oath in front of a federal grand jury.

Yeah, Clinton was impeached over lying about a BJ. The Democrats are trying to impeach over a simple harmless phone call.

Perjury is perjury. It doesn't matter if you are lying about a murder or a traffic ticket, you are under oath in front of a federal grand jury.

Yeah, Clinton was impeached over lying about a BJ. The Democrats are trying to impeach over a simple harmless phone call.

You are out of your fk'n mind! Nuff said! I won't even dignify that stupid comment with a list of offenses! :102: :aargh: :206:

You are out of your fk'n mind! Nuff said! I won't even dignify that stupid comment with a list of offenses! :102: :aargh: :206:

Good choice on your part. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

They’ve see the report. Now it’s a running retreat.

Swalwell Now Wants to 'Reserve Judgment' When it Comes to Impeachment
He has to play the game. Your fat moron will certainly be impeached.
So? He'll still be President and reelected, and Democrats will pay a big price for their hissy fit.

If Trump somehow survives, the country will definitely deserve him & the consequences for the world! Good luck! :321:
It's not the world in trouble, it's the Democrat party. You're confused.

Do tell, how do you reverse an election of a person at the end of his second term? You do know perjury is an actual real crime, don't you?
It doesn't matter when at the term it is, you are still attempting to reverse the will of the people and you are setting the stage where any and every every impeachment will now be claimed as attempting a coup. You lot attempted it with Clinton, using your logic.

If an actual "crime" were sufficient grounds for impeachment...regardless of crime but criminal behavior not (after all a sitting president is now exempt from indictment) ... the Constitution would have stated it rather than leave it vague.

It doesn't matter when at the term it is, you are still attempting to reverse the will of the people and you are setting the stage where any and every every impeachment will now be claimed as attempting a coup. You lot attempted it with Clinton, using your logic.

If an actual "crime" were sufficient grounds for impeachment...regardless of crime but criminal behavior not (after all a sitting president is now exempt from indictment) ... the Constitution would have stated it rather than leave it vague.

I can tell you Nixon's crime even though he was not actually impeached. I can tell you Clinton's crime. I can provide empirical evidence of both. But for the life of me, nobody on the left can tell me of any high crime or misdemeanor that Trump participated in.

Impeachment is (or should be) a serious matter. It should not be used because you felt the voters were wrong when they voted. You should not be using impeachment to get even with anybody. Nobody should be using impeachment to try and remove a President because you fear he may uncover past crimes swept under the rug.

This is just Swalwell's instinctive response---A LIE.

That's funny coming from someone led by a president with 13,000+ documented exaggerations to fk'n outright LIES! :aargh:
Not as funny as someone who says that after your messiah relied on your ignorance, to believe the Obama care lies. So he could get it passed. Or maybe your last presidential, Mrs I dodged sniper fire candidate. Then her husband, I didn't have sexual relations with that girl. Sorry to destroy your glass house, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back