One of the telling, post verdict comments I heard about the Hunter Biden case was the observation that

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
the judges in the Trump trials advised the juries not to speak to the media following their decisions. For obvious reasons. Their safety. Or at the least, not having to deal with death threats against themselves and their loved ones from Trump's mob. People who take the lead from Trump himself. People who I don't think would engage in threatening behavior if Trump asked them not to. The thing is, he wants everyday citizens doing their civic duty to know there is a price to pay for enforcing the rule of law against Individual 1.

Trump supporters try to dox jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

In contrast, the judge in the Hunter Biden case gave no such advice. I imagine he had confidence Dems would not similarly threaten Biden's jury because..........

Joe Biden says he will ‘respect the judicial process’ as Hunter considers appeal

That is what being president looks like. Not petulant whining, not false accusations, not violating gag orders, not inciting a mob.

Last edited:
Meh, I think it had more to do with folks being glad Hunter finally got what he so well deserved.....Not so much with Trump.

I've not heard of any huge donation windfall for FJB since Hunter's conviction.

Truth be told I'd rather Hunter's bell be rang on the tax charges rather than the 4473 charge.....I would have been fine with jury nullification on that one were it anyone else.

the judges in the Trump trials advised the juries not to speak to the media following their decisions. For obvious reasons. Their safety. Or at the least, not having to deal with death threats against themselves and their loved ones from Trump's mob. People who take the lead from Trump himself. People who I don't think would engage in threatening behavior if Trump asked them not to. The thing is, he wants everyday citizens doing their civic duty there is a price to pay for enforcing the rule of law against Individual 1.

Trump supporters try to dox jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

In contrast, the judge in the Hunter Biden case gave no such advice. I imagine he had confidence Dems would not similarly threaten Biden's jury because..........

Joe Biden says he will ‘respect the judicial process’ as Hunter considers appeal

That is what being president looks like. Not petulant whining, not false accusations, not violating gag orders, not inciting his mob.
Would You Like Some Biggy Fries with Your Whoppers?

Forum List

Back