Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Of The Two Political Parties in the USA Lies The Most

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Which one is it...and why?

Remember....cite examples.

I'll start if off...

In the current gun-debate, one political party is telling the people that background checks are unconstitutional, when we already have background checks and that debate has already been settled.

One party is CONSISTENTLY making crap up. In just about every debate and/or issue.

Why? I don't know. Common sense dictates it MUST be in an attempt to avoid being primaried.

Anyway...which political party have you observed that is currently telling the most lies?

Obama on ObamaCare: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits, either now or in the future."

One of the biggest lies of all time. ObamaCare has been running in the red since day one. ObamaCare also adds millions of people to the states' Medicaid rolls. When the federal subsidies which help pay for those millions of added Medicaid recipients run out in 2019, the states will be instantly bankrupted.

Every one of them.

Last edited:
Obama lies every single day for the divide of class, race and sex. You think Nixon lied? Obama is the fucking king.

"50 million uninsured Americans" was also a whopper of a lie.

"50 million uninsured Americans" was also a whopper of a lie.

THANK YOU! One of the few people INCLUDING Anti-Obamacare that recognize these facts:

Obama said:"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

GIVEN: Census bureau says 10 million of the 46 million "uninsured' are not citizens… leaving 36 million…
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

Obama was counting ONLY Citizens.. which means 10 million which are not should not be part of the 46 million.. means 36 million!

GIVEN: 14 million are eligible for Medicaid..but they are counted as "uninsured"…. leaving 22 million…
Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

Obama was counting ONLY Citizens and people that weren't covered... BUT 14 million WERE eligible! All they had to do was file papers SIMILAR to the 60 pages Obamacare now requires! THEY are covered just not enrolled! So subtract 14 million from 46 million..LEAVES 22 MILLION!

GIVEN:18 million counted as 'Uninsured" make over $50k, under 34 and pay an average of $1,000 a year out of pocket instead of taking employers insurance.
Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Obama WAS being DISINGENUOUS at the least DISHONEST at the most.. Counting PEOPLE THAT don't WANT insurance!
18 million turned down employers insurance because they A) didn't need it.. B) paid out of their pocket!

That leaves 4 million truly uninsured that need coverage. 98.7% ARE covered.. of those that want coverage.

I'll start if off...

In the current gun-debate, one political party is telling the people that background checks are unconstitutional, when we already have background checks and that debate has already been settled.

One party is CONSISTENTLY making crap up. In just about every debate and/or issue.

Why? I don't know. Common sense dictates it MUST be in an attempt to avoid being primaried.

Anyway...which political party have you observed that is currently telling the most lies?

The other party is telling people that we don't have background checks, that background checks prevent crime, and that 90% of Americans support universal background checks.

Let me put it this way, anyone that thinks one party has a better record of telling the truth than the other party is a hack.

[/THREAD]

Last edited:
they both lie every time they open their mouths......the Republicans are just more up front with it.....the Democrats are more of the behind your back type.....

Obama on ObamaCare: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits, either now or in the future."

One of the biggest lies of all time. ObamaCare has been running in the red since day one. ObamaCare also adds millions of people to the states' Medicaid rolls. When the federal subsidies which help pay for those millions of added Medicaid recipients run out in 2019, the states will be instantly bankrupted.

Every one of them.

Not all, just the ones that accept the expanded program.

The borders are more secure than they've ever been. :badgrin:

with obamacare insurance premiums will go down :cuckoo:

the economy is improving "pinochio" yeah right, food sky high, gas sky high , 50 million americans on food stamps, UE 7.6% bla bla boa,..

any questions?

they both lie every time they open their mouths......the Republicans are just more up front with it.....the Democrats are more of the behind your back type.....

nope, the Republicans have been shouting from the rooftops how miserable the economy and debt is, where have they lied?

I'll start if off...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c]65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

What an interesting way to spin.

Very creative Harry...very creative.

:clap2:

I'll start if off...

Depends on the day and subject.Buts it the Dems by a nose in general,its inherent for ether when in power.

I'll start if off...

Both parties lie 24/7. No politician is to be trusted .

Every one of them.

Not all, just the ones that accept the expanded program.

They will all accept it. This is inevitable.

nope, the Republicans have been shouting from the rooftops how miserable the economy and debt is, where have they lied?

i am not talking just about the economy......there are other things they talk about.....and to get people over to their side they will lie or exaggerate to get it......Illegal immigration is one....what some of them say about people on welfare is another.....Unions....Govt workers.....etc......while a good deal is true.....many things said about these things by Republicans is either a lie or outright Exaggeration...

I'll start if off...

All you have to look at are the donors for both parties, national and multinational billionaires from the House of Reps to the Senate to the President (and I'm not so sure it doesn't include the Supreme Court). When these deep pockets donate to candidates to BOTH parties, you can only conclude that their "differences" are money driven lies, phony both morally and ethically and including intellectually bankrupt.

Forum List

Back