Zone1 One reason it's so hard to end racism

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It almost always turns out like this. And he'll get a slap on the wrist.

HATE HOAX: Author of Social Media Threat Proclaiming White Power And Threatening Murder Spree Against Blacks at County Fair Identified As Black Teen​

• Banned
I guess the leftists are afraid to talk about this.

The only way to end racism is to create a color-blind society.

The liberals of the 69s and 70s sought that. The leftists of today would do absolutely anything they could to prevent it.

Since no liberals will address this thread, I'll be the Devil's advocate.

The American Medical Association now defines race as a "social construct", and not biological. A "social construct" is defined as "a concept that exists not in objective reality, but as a result of human interaction." Therefore, racism must also be a "social construct."

In other words, if a person can pick and choose whatever race they identify with, they're also free to pick and choose whatever race they find incongruent or incompatible with their own racial identity. After all, it's only human nature that makes us mistrustful of those who are different from us. It's been that way since the dawn of mankind, and can't be bred out of us.

• Banned
It's shameful that it's almost always non whites pulling these hoaxes.

I don't think that blacks WANT to end racism, it is their main tool to attract sympathy, attention, power and money. Beats working.

Arguably the most successful “race” not color is the Jewish race.

Have you ever noticed that in the Old Testament everybody hates the Jews and wants to kill them. They are hated so bad that even God is disgusted with them. This mentality of feeling hated has proved itself as a very powerful psychological/religious/political/spiritual tool ever devised.

I have to admit. It isn’t a bad strategy as long as it is a strategy with an end goal in mind. However I don’t think it is.

Forum List

Back