Only 2 congressmen have read Mueller report...and they are Republicans.

Sure he did. Now true to form show us a View attachment 259058 That has some unnamed source claiming he heard Barr.

You dumb ass. He said it on Nationally broadcast TV.
Easily faked, dupe.

You think the hearing that was broadcast was a fake video. That's why you are only considered credible in dildo or blowjob related discussions.
Classic! When they cannot refute what is said, launch the character attacks.

A statement of fact is not an attack, Mikey. Your remark was nuts.
You area brainwashed tool.

Barr hadn't read the report when he declared Trump absolved. How hypocritical can you get?

Democrats declared Trump is guilty many MONTHS before the Mueller report was published, which provided ZERO prosecution decisions. How stupid can Democrats be?

:aug08_031:
Turns out Trump is guilty. Of about a dozen felony obstruction charges. Mueller said in his report that once Trump leaves office he’s open to indictment. Don’t believe me? In my signature line is a link to the Mueller report. Read it for yourself.

LMAO Tell me genius. How do you obstruct something that didn't happen??

You thick headed idiots sure are bound and determined to find something you can hang on Trump.

To bad for you there isn't anything.

You sure are funny though.

The investigation DID happen. He obstructed the investigation.

It's not "Obstruction of a potential crime, it's Obstruction of the investigation of the potential crime."

Get it?

Of course you don't, you're Claudette.

No he didn't obstruct the investigation.

Get it??

Of course you don't. You're RD Idiot.

On the eve of Attorney General William Barr’s testimony on a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, only two lawmakers have set eyes on secret information that Barr withheld from public view.

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.
Just 2 lawmakers have seen less-redacted Mueller report

So how do the Dems have any facts to stand on?
facts dont help them in thier witch hunts its better if they dont have them . makes it easier for them to lie and make wild claims

Barr hadn't read the report when he declared Trump absolved. How hypocritical can you get?

Democrats declared Trump is guilty many MONTHS before the Mueller report was published, which provided ZERO prosecution decisions. How stupid can Democrats be?

Turns out Trump is guilty. Of about a dozen felony obstruction charges. Mueller said in his report that once Trump leaves office he’s open to indictment. Don’t believe me? In my signature line is a link to the Mueller report. Read it for yourself.

You thick headed idiots sure are bound and determined to find something you can hang on Trump.

It's not "Obstruction of a potential crime, it's Obstruction of the investigation of the potential crime."

Get it?

Get it??

Mueller's report said he did.

Get it?

Get it??

No it didn't. If he had done so he would have been charged. He wasn't.

Get it?

Get it??

I guess you missed the fact that the DOJ has a policy stating that a President can't be indicted huh?

Oh wait. Mueller even noted that in his report didn't he and you're pretending not to know this.

Ohh...

Get it?

Get it??

I guess you missed the fact that the DOJ has a policy stating that a President can't be indicted huh?

Oh wait. Mueller even noted that in his report didn't he and you're pretending not to know this.

Ohh...

LOL If there were anything to charge him with it would have been out there.

Since he did nothing to be indicted for its a moot point.

Again you stupid dishonest POS...the DOJ has a policy that PROHIBITS them from charging a President

What's "moot" is you

Again you stupid dishonest POS...the DOJ has a policy that PROHIBITS them from charging a President

What's "moot" is you

If there is nothing to charge him with of course he won't be charged.

If there were anything detrimental to him you know good and well it would have been out there.

The fact that he can't be charged means that if that detrimental something was out there everyone would know about it.

You sure are one stupid whiny little shit and a stupid bastard to boot.

Probably unlike you who doesn't have any that reports to you, Barr trusted the underlings THAT created the report had done their job.
I've never known any boss to re-read reports, and ask for the evidence that supports the report. The boss i.e. Barr considers his underlings qualified to pass on opinions based on
their experiences. Hence no need to read the report!

On the eve of Attorney General William Barr’s testimony on a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, only two lawmakers have set eyes on secret information that Barr withheld from public view.

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.
Just 2 lawmakers have seen less-redacted Mueller report

So how do the Dems have any facts to stand on?
Facts! They don’t need no stinking facts!!!

What's "moot" is you

If there is nothing to charge him with of course he won't be charged.

If there were anything detrimental to him you know good and well it would have been out there.

The fact that he can't be charged means that if that detrimental something was out there everyone would know about it.

You sure are one stupid whiny little shit and a stupid bastard to boot.

Didn't read the report, did you?

Get it?

Get it??

Ohh...
Good luck you dumb twat
Screenshot_2019-04-30-22-52-56.png

Get it?

Get it??

So you didn't read any of the report did you?

Yes he had read the report, dumbass. What he didn't do is personally examine all 1.5 million pieces of "evidence" the witch hunt had gathered.

Forum List

Back