Only Women Can Have an Opinion About Abortion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? Itā€™s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means itā€™s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: itā€™s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A personā€™s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebodyā€™s gender, but wow seriously I donā€™t know where I am and Iā€™m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what Iā€™m saying, you bigot? Itā€™s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of ā€œgenderā€ is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep thatā€™s it I have to lay down now goodbye.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... you no play-a the game...

... you no make-a the rules!"

Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? Itā€™s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means itā€™s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: itā€™s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A personā€™s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebodyā€™s gender, but wow seriously I donā€™t know where I am and Iā€™m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what Iā€™m saying, you bigot? Itā€™s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of ā€œgenderā€ is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep thatā€™s it I have to lay down now goodbye.

The thing is, there are actually people who believe that horseshit, and they're permitted to vote.

Last I checked there were more men becoming a woman and even they can't carry a fetus.

Do men have to carry a fetus for 40 weeks?? Let me know when they do and I will discuss it with you.

I'll call 911 for you, what do I tell them, you have gone mad.

GOT IT???

Anyone can have an opinion on abortion....but when it comes to using the law to bludgeon a woman's right to control her own body.....that's different. Just like if someone had opinions about castrating all males who sexually harass women...totally different than using the law to make that happen.

GOT IT???

The Left does not even care what the majority of women think about abortion, let alone anyone else.

If they did, they would then want to restrict abortion.

If you ask women if they support a ban on all abortion, the majority say no. But if you ask them if there should be restrictions, then the answer is an overwhelming 'yes!"

Poll Finds Most Women Back Abortion Restrictions | RealClearPolitics

The fathers of these unborn children should have a say on the mother continuing her pregnancy. People forget they are, in the case of abortion are taking a life. If the father wants the child without help from the mother, she should carry this baby to term, have it and the parental rights go exclusively to the father without any requirements from the birth mother.

Why give a death sentence to a baby when they are purely innocent?

Abby Johnson has 2 abortions and now she wants to ban them.
The fathers of these unborn children should have a say on the mother continuing her pregnancy. People forget they are, in the case of abortion are taking a life. If the father wants the child without help from the mother, she should carry this baby to term, have it and the parental rights go exclusively to the father without any requirements from the birth mother.

He should of got fixed.

He should of got fixed.
No. He wanted a child. SHE should have gotten fixed!!!!

He should of got fixed.

She should have insisted he get a vasectomy. If not , too bad. And he should of paid for the abortion.

GOT IT???

You mean there are irreconcilable dichotomies within the democrat party agenda??
Who knew?

GOT IT???

If women required all men to get vasectomies, it would end abortion. But you have never been serious about ending abortion.

He should of got fixed.

She should have insisted he get a vasectomy. If not , too bad. And he should of paid for the abortion.
Why would he be responsible for a vasectomy when HE wanted a child and she wanted no children. It should be against the law for someone to have an abortion when the father wants the child to be born. And he should pay for the abortion???You are crazy!.. It's time for women to be responsible if he doesn't want children. Get you tubes tied or take birth control. You want women to have rights...act responsibly!

GOT IT???

Can a 'transgender' man have an 'opinion' about abortion? After all, 'he' THINKS he's a woman and you are telling US that is all that matters.

He should of got fixed.

Why would he be responsible for a vasectomy when HE wanted a child and she wanted no children. It should be against the law for someone to have an abortion when the father wants the child to be born. And he should pay for the abortion???You are crazy!.. It's time for women to be responsible if he doesn't want children. Get you tubes tied or take birth control. You want women to have rights...act responsibly!
If a man won't get a vasectomy, then he really has no problem with abortion. His sex partner could get an abortion at any time without him having any idea, and he does not care.

GOT IT???

Can a 'transgender' man have an 'opinion' about abortion? After all, 'he' THINKS he's a woman and you are telling US that is all that matters.
This transgender thing is a farce. aA transgender woman (actually a man) was sent to a woman's prison and raped a woman!

Go about the biology when there are two people involved. Do a DNA test and if the biological male wants the child...done deal.

Last I checked there were more men becoming a woman and even they can't carry a fetus.

Do men have to carry a fetus for 40 weeks?? Let me know when they do and I will discuss it with you.

I'll call 911 for you, what do I tell them, you have gone mad.
Using this standard, infertile women need to shut up about abortion, elderly women need to shut up about abortion, women who become men and have their sex organs altered need to shut up about abortion. Only those women who can still possibly become pregnant are allowed to talk about abortion. Then, when we get that sewed up, only gun owners will be allowed to talk about gun ownership. When you own a gun, we can discuss it.

Forum List

Back