Only Women Can Have an Opinion About Abortion

The fathers of these unborn children should have a say on the mother continuing her pregnancy. People forget they are, in the case of abortion are taking a life. If the father wants the child without help from the mother, she should carry this baby to term, have it and the parental rights go exclusively to the father without any requirements from the birth mother.

It takes both parents to create a child, and it takes both parents to raise that child.

A great portion of the ills suffered by our society are rooted in fathers failing to fulfill their responsibility to children that they helped create. Children who grow up without a father tend to have much worse life outcomes than children who grow up in an intact family,with both a father and a mother.

Making it as easy as we have for fathers to abandon their responsibility has not been a solution for anything.

What makes you think that making it easier for mothers to escape their responsibility would be any better?

If women required all men to get vasectomies, it would end abortion. But you have never been serious about ending abortion.

Your statement only makes sense if you assume that all men are irresponsible savages. Many of us are not.

Also, it makes sense, if you wish humanity to become extinct. The continuation of the human race requires that at lest some of us remain able to reproduce, hopefully in a responsible manner.

Can a 'transgender' man have an 'opinion' about abortion? After all, 'he' THINKS he's a woman and you are telling US that is all that matters.

You've got the terminology backward. Understandable, I suppose, as it's not really rational to expect sane people to fully grasp the supporting terminology of the delusionally insane.

But a “trans man” is a mentally-defective woman, who thinks she's a man. You're thinking of a “trans woman”, which is a mentally-defective man who thinks he's a woman.

Your weapon affects me, my pregnancy or anyone's pregnancy doesn't affect you.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

You do not know what weapons I do or do not own. If I do own any weapons, they will never have any effect at all on you, unless you attempt to commit some crime against me, creating a situation in which I am justified in the use of my weapons to defend myself against you.

The hypocrisy, of course, is completely lost on you. You oppose my right to possess weapons, because of an irrational fear that I might use them to harm someone who is innocent; and yet, in the same breath, the same sentence, you argue for the right to directly kill someone who is completely innocent.

Proof, once again, that LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

Last edited:
Let me know when women begin aborting only females. Until then you really have no business telling males they
cannot make informed comments about abortion. It makes you look really idiotic.

I don't know that it's so much here, in the U.S., but in some cultures, girls are specifically targeted, where sons are considered more desirable than daughters.

If all males were given the snip at 14 then they can always get it reversed later when they want to start a family.Its a victim free operation and has less far reaching consequences for our society. Everyone can then enjoy their sex lives without that one month worry afterwards.

Better yet, parents should teach their sons (and daughters) to be responsible.

And not subject them to needless surgery. It's a lesson I am learning, quite vividly, that even minor surgery is fairly destructive, and can have significant unintended consequences. In my case, my surgery was necessary, to treat an injury that was otherwise far more serious than any of the consequences of this surgery.

Vasectomies are usually reversible, but sometimes, they turn out not to be. Your proposal would unavoidably have the effect of leaving some men permanently sterile, who might otherwise have been responsible husbands and fathers.

Going back to the OP ... a couple of wires got crossed and I'd like to try and clarify ...
There are two sexes ... male and female ...
There are three genders ... masculine, feminine and neuter ...
One set is strictly biological, the other set is strictly social ... in fact, the second set is linguistic, but that's a different tale ...
Abortion is biological ...

I do think think the fathers should be involved from the beginning of the decision process ... but that subjects many of the fathers to criminal prosecution for second-degree rape ... 10 years prison ... thirty-somethings knocking up teen girls ... that's the first problem with Jackson's moral values ...

No one likes to talk about child support collection in these discussions ... this is biology, there's a mama and a dada and the law says both are financially responsible to the child ... we're not SovCits, so we can't just simply sign off on our debts ... the second problem with Jackson's moral values ... I have a stack of legal documents 15 inches long and I only got half of what I was entitled to ... that's a fuck load of time sitting in court rooms, fighting with ADA's, filling out yet more paperwork ... my case was strictly DoJ, it would have been three times worse through HHS (no welfare for me, but again that's another tale) ...

16-year-olds make mistakes ... we as a society try to work past these childish mistakes and if the lesson is learned, we need to try and move on ... the third problem with Jackson's moral values ... two children kicked out of school, no diploma, no job skills ... locked into menial work for minimum wage for the rest of their lives ... all for having one too many drinks one night ...that's just plain cruel ...

The solution, historically, is to keep the girls locked up until they're old enough to be sold ... the fourth problem with Jackson's moral values ... this is still practiced is some parts of rural India, probably elsewhere just India has a bit more Free Press than places like China or South Sudan ...

The Bible doesn't prohibit abortion ... and don't think for a second it wasn't available ... it's been well known since antiquity that if you kick a girl in the stomach hard enough, she'll miscarry ... the Bible does prohibit sex outside of marriage, and this is the Christian battle ... only cowards fight against abortion, beating on little girls "in trouble' is easy ... getting full grown men to keep their pants zipped up, well that's difficult ... as a test, go to your local DA's office and find out how many decades they're behind on child support enforcement ... then I DARE you to come back here and post what they say ...

I am a man ... "I don't know and I have no opinion" -- Jet Black ... my female relatives tell me I'm against abortion, but it shouldn't be illegal ... sorry, I just don't have the right "plumbing" to have a qualified opinion ... this is biology, and that means estrogen ... or shut the fuck up ... [adorable grin] ...
Reiny days, thank you for setting me straight. However, I don't believe it's only the decision of the female. If the father wants this child, then don't murder it, jut don't expect financial or parental help rom the woman. If a 16 year old is having sex, it is her and her mothers responsibility to get her on birth control pills.

Using this standard, infertile women need to shut up about abortion, elderly women need to shut up about abortion, women who become men and have their sex organs altered need to shut up about abortion. Only those women who can still possibly become pregnant are allowed to talk about abortion. Then, when we get that sewed up, only gun owners will be allowed to talk about gun ownership. When you own a gun, we can discuss it.

Your weapon affects me, my pregnancy or anyone's pregnancy doesn't affect you.

Your denial of and your killing of your child may not affect anyone other than the child killed, either. . .

But that brings us back to children and their Constitutional right to the equal protections of our laws.

The female already a person has rights over the fetus.
And who speaks for the child? Because the female was irresponsible, the child will be put to death? Is that the moral values we carry in the US?
Mentioning morality and the U.S. at the same time invites some uncomfortable reminders. Having rained down fire, death and destruction on so many innocents over such a long time makes a claim of such collective morality sound hollow. Better to leave any moral questions about pregnancy to those who undergo it.
It's not a question of going through pregnancy...you are not confined to jai.l and if they are afraid of going through childbirth, it's easy these days. An abortion is an operation.

Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? It’s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means it’s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: it’s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A person’s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebody’s gender, but wow seriously I don’t know where I am and I’m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what I’m saying, you bigot? It’s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of “gender” is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep that’s it I have to lay down now goodbye.

Maybe men should be the only ones allowed to have an opinion about rape.
Rape is a different set of circumstances.

Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? It’s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means it’s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: it’s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A person’s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebody’s gender, but wow seriously I don’t know where I am and I’m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what I’m saying, you bigot? It’s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of “gender” is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep that’s it I have to lay down now goodbye.

Which ignores my point, that it doesn't matter what gender it is, of who is looking at the action in question.

It does not make any difference if the person is male or female. The gender aspect is completely, and utterly, irrelevant.

There is only one thing that matters in this discussion. One thing only. Is slaughtering an unborn baby, murder, or not.

If it is not murder, then it doesn't matter if the person talking to you about it is male or female.

If it is murder, then it does not matter if the person talking to you about it is male or female.

We would never say "well you just don't know how difficult it is for men with high levels of testosterone. They have a natural and powerful physical drive, and you women can't comment on this, because you have no idea what it is like to be a man".

No one would ever say that, would they? No, of course not.

Well murder and rape, are in the exact same category of hideously disgusting crimes.

So I don't need some dumb left-winger telling me, that my opinion that murder is wrong, is not valid, because I'm not a woman, and therefore infanticide should be a "Choice".

GOT IT???

Which ignores my point, that it doesn't matter what gender it is, of who is looking at the action in question.

It does not make any difference if the person is male or female. The gender aspect is completely, and utterly, irrelevant.

There is only one thing that matters in this discussion. One thing only. Is slaughtering an unborn baby, murder, or not.

If it is not murder, then it doesn't matter if the person talking to you about it is male or female.

If it is murder, then it does not matter if the person talking to you about it is male or female.

We would never say "well you just don't know how difficult it is for men with high levels of testosterone. They have a natural and powerful physical drive, and you women can't comment on this, because you have no idea what it is like to be a man".

No one would ever say that, would they? No, of course not.

Well murder and rape, are in the exact same category of hideously disgusting crimes.

So I don't need some dumb left-winger telling me, that my opinion that murder is wrong, is not valid, because I'm not a woman, and therefore infanticide should be a "Choice".
Do you understand we agree?

Forum List

Back