Only Women Can Have an Opinion About Abortion

Abby Johnson has 2 abortions and now she wants to ban them.
The fathers of these unborn children should have a say on the mother continuing her pregnancy. People forget they are, in the case of abortion are taking a life. If the father wants the child without help from the mother, she should carry this baby to term, have it and the parental rights go exclusively to the father without any requirements from the birth mother.

Why give a death sentence to a baby when they are purely innocent?

He should of got fixed.
No. He wanted a child. SHE should have gotten fixed!!!!

She should have insisted he get a vasectomy. If not , too bad. And he should of paid for the abortion.
Why would he be responsible for a vasectomy when HE wanted a child and she wanted no children. It should be against the law for someone to have an abortion when the father wants the child to be born. And he should pay for the abortion???You are crazy!.. It's time for women to be responsible if he doesn't want children. Get you tubes tied or take birth control. You want women to have rights...act responsibly!
If a man won't get a vasectomy, then he really has no problem with abortion. His sex partner could get an abortion at any time without him having any idea, and he does not care.
He may care if he is aware of the pregnancy.

Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? Itā€™s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means itā€™s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: itā€™s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A personā€™s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebodyā€™s gender, but wow seriously I donā€™t know where I am and Iā€™m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what Iā€™m saying, you bigot? Itā€™s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of ā€œgenderā€ is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep thatā€™s it I have to lay down now goodbye.
Anyone can have an opinion on abortion....but when it comes to using the law to bludgeon a woman's right to control her own body.....that's different. Just like if someone had opinions about castrating all males who sexually harass women...totally different than using the law to make that happen.
Anyone can have an opinion on gun ownership, but when it comes to using the law to bludgeon a person's right to defend their own family....that's different.

He should of got fixed.

She should have insisted he get a vasectomy. If not , too bad. And he should of paid for the abortion.
Why would he be responsible for a vasectomy when HE wanted a child and she wanted no children. It should be against the law for someone to have an abortion when the father wants the child to be born. And he should pay for the abortion???You are crazy!.. It's time for women to be responsible if he doesn't want children. Get you tubes tied or take birth control. You want women to have rights...act responsibly!
If a man won't get a vasectomy, then he really has no problem with abortion. His sex partner could get an abortion at any time without him having any idea, and he does not care.
He doesn't care if he is not aware. Because he is not serious about opposing abortion.

Using this standard, infertile women need to shut up about abortion, elderly women need to shut up about abortion, women who become men and have their sex organs altered need to shut up about abortion. Only those women who can still possibly become pregnant are allowed to talk about abortion. Then, when we get that sewed up, only gun owners will be allowed to talk about gun ownership. When you own a gun, we can discuss it.

Not allowing men to have an opinion about abortion is sexism. After all, we have been told that men and women are equal. NOW we are being told there IS a difference. Who knew? :iyfyus.jpg:

Last I checked there were more men becoming a woman and even they can't carry a fetus.

Do men have to carry a fetus for 40 weeks?? Let me know when they do and I will discuss it with you.

I'll call 911 for you, what do I tell them, you have gone mad.
Using this standard, infertile women need to shut up about abortion, elderly women need to shut up about abortion, women who become men and have their sex organs altered need to shut up about abortion. Only those women who can still possibly become pregnant are allowed to talk about abortion. Then, when we get that sewed up, only gun owners will be allowed to talk about gun ownership. When you own a gun, we can discuss it.
Taking the life of a baby is different than gun ownership. If the person owning a gun uses it to kill another, than the same rule app;lies. They (male or female) are the responsible person.

He doesn't care if he is not aware. Because he is not serious about opposing abortion.
Women can be pregnant without telling the father and get an abortion without his knowledge, but if he knew, he wanted the child.

Last I checked there were more men becoming a woman and even they can't carry a fetus.

Do men have to carry a fetus for 40 weeks?? Let me know when they do and I will discuss it with you.

Your weapon affects me, my pregnancy or anyone's pregnancy doesn't affect you.

It doesn't? How many men have gotten a very unexpected surprise from a forgotten one-night stand that obligates them to 18 years of servitude? Sorry, a gun in my home doesn't effect you, so you can't talk about it.

The fathers of these unborn children should have a say on the mother continuing her pregnancy. People forget they are, in the case of abortion are taking a life. If the father wants the child without help from the mother, she should carry this baby to term, have it and the parental rights go exclusively to the father without any requirements from the birth mother.

Why give a death sentence to a baby when they are purely innocent?

He should of got fixed.
Lady, you got about 25 years or so to shake the goods. Then its over. You want to be men and then be miserable when menopause hits when you realize you have made no real difference in most of the employment and have no kids. Or live a maddening cycle of work and rearing kids single or even married for a percentage. We really do need a an economic downturn. Only to see what stands and what falls as agendas we seen over the last half century or more.

Let me know when women begin aborting only females. Until then you really have no business telling males they
cannot make informed comments about abortion. It makes you look really idiotic.

The weapon does not affect ANYONE without intentionally usi g it to murder someone. These are not parallel arguments
If you mother decided to abort you, it is the same as murdering you...you would not exist. But your father, who wanted you desperately would still be affected by your death. Very big difference. You really have no argument.

Notice to all women...BE RESPONSIBLE. You are grown up now. If you don't want children, take birth control or use a permanent measure to avoid it. The father has his own mind and may select a partner who can give him the family he wants. It would not be you.

The weapon does not affect ANYONE without intentionally usi g it to murder someone. These are not parallel arguments
If you mother decided to abort you, it is the same as murdering you...you would not exist. But your father, who wanted you desperately would still be affected by your death. Very big difference. You really have no argument.

Notice to all women...BE RESPONSIBLE. You are grown up now. If you don't want children, take birth control or use a permanent measure to avoid it. The father has his own mind and may select a partner who can give him the family he wants. It would not be you.

Look at the calendar. Do you know what year it is? Itā€™s 2020! Say it with me: two thousand twenty. That means itā€™s long past time for us to get a few important things straight, once and for all: gender is a social construct, but only women can have an opinion on abortion, but you can change your gender if you want, but oh my goodness the room is spinning somebody please send help right away.

GOT IT???

To all of you backwoods knuckle-draggers: itā€™s time to drop your antiquated social views and lug your unintelligent self into the present millennium. A personā€™s assigned birth sex does NOT correlate to their gender identity, but the Patriarchy runs the world and oppresses all women, but you should NEVER assume somebodyā€™s gender, but wow seriously I donā€™t know where I am and Iā€™m extremely light-headed and I need medical attention at once please call 911.

Are you educating yourself? Do you understand what Iā€™m saying, you bigot? Itā€™s very clear. There are no longer ANY excuses for you to remain a drag on evolved society. NONE.

You should also know that the idea of ā€œgenderā€ is just a meaningless series of impositions society has forced upon us, but you can change your gender simply by adhering to these impositions, and oh yep thatā€™s it I have to lay down now goodbye.
Anyone can have an opinion on abortion....but when it comes to using the law to bludgeon a woman's right to control her own body.....that's different. Just like if someone had opinions about castrating all males who sexually harass women...totally different than using the law to make that happen.
No one cares about the potential abortioneers body. Unless they use their body to kill another person. Just come out, and say it... If you wish to be able to kill those whose existence inconveniences you, just say so. We can come to terms...

If all males were given the snip at 14 then they can always get it reversed later when they want to start a family.Its a victim free operation and has less far reaching consequences for our society. Everyone can then enjoy their sex lives without that one month worry afterwards.

Im fine with women deciding, as long as they take all the financial responsibility if they have the child without the fathers consent. You cant have it both ways.

Women can't reproduce without the help of a male and so therefore, the two pennies of the males who do their part couldn't be anymore welcome in my opinion.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yesterday, I saw on the back of a car driven by a female this message: "Your lungs were ready, but my heart was not." Obviously the word that I can't say doesn't know that a heart has to be there first before it can be ready or not.

Women can be pregnant without telling the father and get an abortion without his knowledge, but if he knew, he wanted the child.
He puts himself in that situation so he doesn't care. Not even a little bit.

GOT IT???

Why not? Women use the law to bludgeon a manā€™s right to control his wealth and finances. Isnā€™t the wealth a man attains through life his own property? Yet our courts order men to pay females, essentially making them slaves to women.

Seems to me itā€™s perfectly within the law to control a womanā€™s ā€œpropertyā€.

Your denial of and your killing of your child may not affect anyone other than the child killed, either. . .

But that brings us back to children and their Constitutional right to the equal protections of our laws.

Last edited:

Your denial of and your killing of your child may not affect anyone other than the child killed, either. . .

But that brings us back to children and their Constitutional right to the equal protections of our laws.

The female already a person has rights over the fetus.

Forum List

Back