"only"

How about a thousand years;

NH_Temp_Reconstruction.gif

Figure 6: Composite Northern Hemisphere land and land plus ocean temperaturereconstructions and estimated 95% confidence intervals. Shown for comparison are published Northern Hemisphere reconstructions (Mann 2008).

Paleoclimatology draws upon a range of proxies and methodologies to calculate past temperatures. This allows independent confirmation of the basic hockey stick result: that the past few decades are the hottest in the past 1,300 years.

What evidence is there for the hockey stick

As you can see, the temperatures were declining until the beginning of the industrial revolution. At which point we starting burning fossil fuels in large amounts, and increased the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by more than 40%, the amount of CH4 by more than 250%. And you have more than 100 years of rising tempertures there.

OMG... still citing MANN as a reliable source.... this has been shown fraud so many times.... AND YOU KNOW IT!! Quit lying you ignorant fool.

Old crock spouting his ADJUSTED DATA and fear-mongering when the real range according to RSS (satellite records)and USCRN (Superior ground based recording) ranking is 24th of the last 35 years... I wonder who is lying? Old Crock or the unaltered records?
girl-with-hand-raised-2010-112.jpg

The Jonestown cult and the denier cult now show many similarities.

Claims that the media and government are plotting against them.

Requirements to only look at cult-approved sources.

Claims that refusal to believe crazy cult sources prove bias and oppression.

Seeing themselves as the few remaining pure ones.

Defining any criticism of the cult as part of the conspiracy against the cult.

The next stage will probably be for them to physically remove themselves from the outside world. They'll build a shantytown somewhere, and gather every morning to hear the words of their sacred spiritual leaders.

oh-the-irony.jpeg

Figure 6: Composite Northern Hemisphere land and land plus ocean temperaturereconstructions and estimated 95% confidence intervals. Shown for comparison are published Northern Hemisphere reconstructions (Mann 2008).

Paleoclimatology draws upon a range of proxies and methodologies to calculate past temperatures. This allows independent confirmation of the basic hockey stick result: that the past few decades are the hottest in the past 1,300 years.

As you can see, the temperatures were declining until the beginning of the industrial revolution. At which point we starting burning fossil fuels in large amounts, and increased the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by more than 40%, the amount of CH4 by more than 250%. And you have more than 100 years of rising tempertures there.

Mann's Hockey stick has already been exposed as a fraud, yet here you are citing it. What more proof do we need that you're an imbecile and a cultist?

Again that's called leaving an "Ice age"And again I dont trust no temperture reading before 1980 , when we went digital and balls on accurate, before that just junk science, estimations

Why do you think digital thermometers are "balls on accurate?"

OMG... still citing MANN as a reliable source.... this has been shown fraud so many times.... AND YOU KNOW IT!! Quit lying you ignorant fool.

that is one of the most frustrating parts of being on this message board. over the years I have pointed out to Old rocks flagrant mistakes made by Mann and others but he refuses to discuss or defend them. instead, he just goes to a different thread and posts up the same turds all over again. crick has decided that is the path that he will follow as well.

I know from personal experience that certain pieces of evidence can turn out to be either wrong or at least deceptive. when that happens I stop using them, and look for the same faults in other similar type pieces of evidence. Old Rocks and crick do not care whether something is wrong, it only matters that it seemingly supports their side. I think it is dishonourable to ignore evidence against your position. it is at the very least unscientific.

Mann's Hockey stick has already been exposed as a fraud, yet here you are citing it. What more proof do we need that you're an imbecile and a cultist?

the list of mistakes made in Mann's work both past and present is a long one. they are a veritable roadmap of errors to avoid. it is truly a shame that those errors were defended at the beginning, leading to a situation where even honest scientists got stuck in the tar, refusing to admit the mistakes and hoping that further evidence would bolster their preferred outcome.

"bear513, post: 10506514, member: 36770"]Again that's called leaving an "Ice age"And again I dont trust no temperture reading before 1980 , when we went digital and balls on accurate,

Why do you think digital thermometers are "balls on accurate?"
Deal with iso9000 we have to get them all calibrated once a year but even mine can only go down to the 1/2 of degree but thermalcouples (spl) are real accurate real real reliable some plastics like aceatel can become explosive if heated to high or deadly like pvc (think battery acid

Oh fuck it, why do I think temperature measuring is balls on accurate?

I grown up with them at work from the big analog useless plus or minus 5 degrees of the 60s to the 1/2 a degree of today, i have to deal with iso9000 we get them all calibrated once a year, and I know thermocouples they are true

that is one of the most frustrating parts of being on this message board. over the years I have pointed out to Old rocks flagrant mistakes made by Mann and others but he refuses to discuss or defend them. instead, he just goes to a different thread and posts up the same turds all over again. crick has decided that is the path that he will follow as well.

I know from personal experience that certain pieces of evidence can turn out to be either wrong or at least deceptive. when that happens I stop using them, and look for the same faults in other similar type pieces of evidence. Old Rocks and crick do not care whether something is wrong, it only matters that it seemingly supports their side. I think it is dishonourable to ignore evidence against your position. it is at the very least unscientific.

That appears to be the modus operandi of the left in general. I keep seeing the same already exploded arguments used over and over again. I can spend weeks thoroughly debunking some claim made by the left only to have some other lefty try the same argument all over again in another thread.

That appears to be the modus operandi of the left in general. I keep seeing the same already exploded arguments used over and over again. I can spend weeks thoroughly debunking some claim made by the left only to have some other lefty try the same argument all over again in another thread.

hahahaha. too true.

I actually started a thread mocking the mistakes of a partially corrected paloereconstruction paper and Old Rocks 'rebutted me' with the original paper that had all of the errors, not just the remaining ones. I dont think he actually reads anything, or if he does he doesnt actually understand much.

hahahaha. too true.

I actually started a thread mocking the mistakes of a partially corrected paloereconstruction paper and Old Rocks 'rebutted me' with the original paper that had all of the errors, not just the remaining ones. I dont think he actually reads anything, or if he does he doesnt actually understand much.

Old Crock doesn't read any of his links. He has been told that the information is excellent and he should not question it. That is why they belong to a cult. what their handlers tell them is gospel and no evidence you cite will change their hapless, clueless, cognitive thoughtless minds.

Kooks, you can babble to each other in discussion boards about your endless glorious victories, but the whole planet is still ignoring you, when it's not laughing at you. That's because you're kooks. All we have to here to "win" is point out how the whole world laughs at you. Hard. Because you're kooks.

Sucks to be you. And understand that it will only to keep getting worse for you. Are you deniers mentally prepared for the escalating humiliation you'll have to face?

Kooks, you can babble to each other in discussion boards about your endless glorious victories, but the whole planet is still ignoring you, when it's not laughing at you. That's because you're kooks. All we have to here to "win" is point out how the whole world laughs at you. Hard. Because you're kooks.

Sucks to be you. And understand that it will only to keep getting worse for you. Are you deniers mentally prepared for the escalating humiliation you'll have to face?

The whole sleight of hand of the AGW movement has been to convince scientists who do NOT understand non linear control theory, that they didn’t NEED to understand it to model climate, and that any fluctuations MUST be ’caused’ by an externality, and to pick on the most politically and commercially convenient one – CO2 – that resonated with a vastly anti-science and non-commercial sentiment left over from the Cold War ideological battles . AGW is AgitProp, not science. AGW flatters all the worst people into thinking they are more important than they are. To a man every ground roots green movement has taken a government coin, as have the universities, and they are all dancing to the piper who is paid by the unholy aggregation of commercial interest, political power broking and political marketing.

They bought them all. They couldn’t however buy the climate. Mother Nature is not a whore.

SO whores can be bought or is that paid?

yep. So perhaps, hmmmmm ignore them until they present the lab work. just keep asking them for the lab work. Thread to thread, join me in my effort!!!! I'm sure you've seen my repeated posts. Probably even bug you, but at some point you have to play my game and ask until received.

hahahaha. too true.

they only want to be irritants and you all allow them to be just that. the fact is, they have not presented one ioda worth of a lab experiment. If you stay on that point, they have nothing. Never will provide it.

The Japan Meteorological Association (always the first one out with their analysis) is first to call 2014 as the hottest year ever. The extreme El Nino year of 1998 was beaten out by the non El Nino year of 2014. That's a portent of things to come.

And no, that doesn't look like pause. So why do people claim there's a pause?

It s official 2014 was the hottest year on record - and 10 of the warmest have been since 1998 Daily Mail Online

2482184600000578-0-image-a-25_1420716429082.jpg
and yet, no lab work to show what impact it has on anyone's daily life. hmmmmm.....

Forum List

Back