🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oooo Kellyanne ..

Conway is actually, by profession, a pollster.

Since we already know that all RW'ers consider pollsters to be dishonest and stupid, we really don't need to ask them what they think of Kellyanne Conway.

Conway is actually, by profession, a pollster.

Since we already know that all RW'ers consider pollsters to be dishonest and stupid, we really don't need to ask them what they think of Kellyanne Conway.

Were you planning on asking them? You realize you didn't correct?

After the political dodging by Obama's IRS chief, the former A.G. and the current A.G. and especially the skilled dodging by Hussein's press secretary, the radical left has the gall to accuse Kellyanne Conway of dodging questions when she faced a freaking crazy hate filled crooked mainstream media for a year? Maybe Kellyanne is just another target of the sissie (genetic) woman hating left.

President-elect Donald Trump tapped his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as "counselor to the president."

four more years of answering a question with a question, maybe Trump can get a straight answer out of her.

Kellyanne Conway lands top White House job

But.....but....the left wing morons said he was a misogynist....doesn't that mean he hates women....? So why would a woman hater make a woman one of the most powerful people in the world?

You have a problem with that?

you have a problem with my post?

Why are you a misogynist and hate women in power?

when ?

Because you said something negative about a woman, which according to the left means you are a male chauvinist pig and needs sensitivity training, no questions asked!

look dumbass, she's Trumps counselor, she's teaching him to do what she did, evade questions, and deflect. I didn't say anything negative about her.

How stupid are you anyway?

you have a problem with my post?

Why are you a misogynist and hate women in power?

when ?

Because you said something negative about a woman, which according to the left means you are a male chauvinist pig and needs sensitivity training, no questions asked!

look dumbass, she's Trumps counselor, she's teaching him to do what she did, evade questions, and deflect. I didn't say anything negative about her.

How stupid are you anyway?

Hey dumbfuck, you did by saying she never gives anstraight answer, and now you see j own stupid the left is, instead by me mocking them with their own bullshit. If you say anything about a liberal(key part) woman then you are a sexist and misogynist. Look we all know I was mocking you guys and you're reflexive racist/sexist charges. And you got upset, now just remember that in future discussions.

President-elect Donald Trump tapped his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as "counselor to the president."

four more years of answering a question with a question, maybe Trump can get a straight answer out of her.

And now Icahn as the regulation guy??? Letting the fn fox into the hen house and the guy who hates china making him in charge of trade This is one fed up country we're living in

Guys - thread's been cleaned of litter and meltdowns. Let's get back to the topic.

But.....but....the left wing morons said he was a misogynist....doesn't that mean he hates women....? So why would a woman hater make a woman one of the most powerful people in the world?

.....UNDER his control.

I got a problem with some of it. I thought he was going to shrink GOVT? not hire 10000 assistants? Do we have to pay for it? I was mad when da'Beast worked on health care, when not officially hired by US (who would have to suffer her care).

Not only do we have to pay for the assistants, but we have to pay for all the private security Trump wants to hire, and we have to reimburse him for use of his own plane.

Trump is going to transform the presidency into a kingship, and ironically it's the Teapartiers who are cheerleading it all the way. #BringBackKingGeorgeIII

She's going to be his mouthpiece so he can avoid press conferences, period, the end. Tweeter in Chief's Puppet.

I always wondered why Bill Maher has had her on his show for the last 10 years. She was always such an empty-headed chippy who just got gobsmacked by the panel.

Trump's talking puppet.

430cc03f5b4f542ec14232ff3001ffa9.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back