🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oooo Kellyanne ..

You have a problem with that?
The problem is that she is as big a liar as Trump! But then she and trump both will be gone long from office before 2020 if Trump follows through with just a fraction of the horseshit he's claimed he would do!
Lol, because dumbass liberals will nominate Hillary in 2020, for the third time?
When was the second time?
I guess I shouldn't of said nominate.
Kinda makes you look silly calling liberals the dumbasses, now don't it.

No one can get anything outta that mouth but constantly repeated rehearsed script. She blows right past objective reality. That's why she's perfect in terms of keeping her on. Every president has mouth pieces that defy reality and the lying eyes of the masses.

I wish I had the tape of her answering the question about a Muslim registry.

~snort
She's a true master of spin. Even with her utter inability to do her hair.

For anyone who hasn't already heard me say this about 30 times, I give Kellyanne A LOT of credit. She did a remarkable job getting her boss's message under control; she's very good at what she does and I wish her well. Her message translating the Orange Groper --- well, that's a whole 'nother story. But she won't need to do that anymore, seemingly, as Grand Adviser.

The problem is that she is as big a liar as Trump! But then she and trump both will be gone long from office before 2020 if Trump follows through with just a fraction of the horseshit he's claimed he would do!

So you have a problem? How will you fix it?
Fuck you and your 20 questions horseshit very bigly!

Are you upset? Mad? Strategy works pretty well huh?
Have you seen your parole officer this week? Are you still masturbating before your full length mirror? Is there any chance you'll be removed from the Habitual Sex Offender lists in your State? Do you still fart in the bathtub and snap your teeth at the rising bubbles? Has your acne ever cleared up? Did you stop wetting the bed after you left high school? How is your therapy going for your short-man syndrome thingy? Are the hookers still rejecting you because of your looks? Is Anthony Weiner still your heart's desire? What makes you such a flaming asshole?
YOU ARE NOT IN THE FLAME ZONE and you are way out of line. Get yourself under control, Liberal!

No one can get anything outta that mouth but constantly repeated rehearsed script. She blows right past objective reality. That's why she's perfect in terms of keeping her on. Every president has mouth pieces that defy reality and the lying eyes of the masses.

You mean she won't back down to bullying by the party press? :eek:

Poor little thugs, not getting their way.

Maybe you could give Trump some.

Reminds me of a story I heard. Lakhota was sitting around in the trailer with some of the other braves drinking firewater (as always.) One of the other guys says "I remember my first blowjob, it was from that girl Running Deer." Another guy says "I remember MY first blowjob, it was a town girl who wanted some native spirit."

Then all the guys look at Shitting Bull who says, "Okay, I remember my first blowjob too, took the guy forever to cum."

Shitting Bull can't stand the idea of a mere woman in a position of such power.

You mean she won't back down to bullying by the party press? :eek:

Poor little thugs, not getting their way.

when was she named Press Secretary ?

Dance with the on that brung ya.

All politicians do it, so it should be no surprise whatsoever Conway is along for the ride, nor Bannon for that matter....

Fuck you and your 20 questions horseshit very bigly!

Are you upset? Mad? Strategy works pretty well huh?
Have you seen your parole officer this week? Are you still masturbating before your full length mirror? Is there any chance you'll be removed from the Habitual Sex Offender lists in your State? Do you still fart in the bathtub and snap your teeth at the rising bubbles? Has your acne ever cleared up? Did you stop wetting the bed after you left high school? How is your therapy going for your short-man syndrome thingy? Are the hookers still rejecting you because of your looks? Is Anthony Weiner still your heart's desire? What makes you such a flaming asshole?
YOU ARE NOT IN THE FLAME ZONE and you are way out of line. Get yourself under control, Liberal!
Duly noted! Now piss off!
Maybe you could give Trump some.

Reminds me of a story I heard. Lakhota was sitting around in the trailer with some of the other braves drinking firewater (as always.) One of the other guys says "I remember my first blowjob, it was from that girl Running Deer." Another guy says "I remember MY first blowjob, it was a town girl who wanted some native spirit."

Then all the guys look at Shitting Bull who says, "Okay, I remember my first blowjob too, took the guy forever to cum."

Shitting Bull can't stand the idea of a mere woman in a position of such power.
Dannyboys is your sock, amirite?

I have no socks, and no equal.

Forum List

Back