🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oooo Kellyanne ..

you have a problem with my post?

Why are you a misogynist and hate women in power?

when ?

Because you said something negative about a woman, which according to the left means you are a male chauvinist pig and needs sensitivity training, no questions asked!

look dumbass, she's Trumps counselor, she's teaching him to do what she did, evade questions, and deflect. I didn't say anything negative about her.

How stupid are you anyway?

Hey dumbfuck, you did by saying she never gives anstraight answer, and now you see j own stupid the left is, instead by me mocking them with their own bullshit. If you say anything about a liberal(key part) woman then you are a sexist and misogynist. Look we all know I was mocking you guys and you're reflexive racist/sexist charges. And you got upset, now just remember that in future discussions.

she never gives a direct answer to a question, no insult just a fact.

apparently you didn't watch any of her interviews.

Guys - thread's been cleaned of litter and meltdowns. Let's get back to the topic.

We are trying really hard NOT to hold that against you.

Those were the only good parts. :(

Does anyone remember the topic?

Kellyanne Counselor to Trump.

dealing with the press ..

Republican National Committee chief strategist Sean Spicer is the heavy favorite for the press secretary post. And Guilfoyle is not expected to displace him. But she could be added to the team in an ancillary role, transition sources say, as a way to counter criticism that Trump has stacked his Cabinet with mostly white men. There’s also some consideration of splitting the press briefing duties between Spicer and a second press secretary, presumably a woman, according to a senior transition aide.

Kellianne ftmfw..........the most popular woman in Washington.....makes progressives look stooPid in any debate too!!:rock::rock::bye1:

Michelle Obama is the most popular woman in Washington. KellyAnne is the biggest Pimp in Washington.
Michelle Obama More Popular Than Bill Clinton, Melania Trump

lol.....nobody cares about Michelle Obama. In 37 days, she becomeS officially irrelevant.

Am I sensing you're sporting one of those huge-ass bumpy cucumbers these days s0n?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Enjoy............and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:popcorn:

Forum List

Back