🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OOPS! New App Allows Users To Remain ANONYMOUS…Defies Liberal Media Narrative…Shows TRUMP Winning

and why isnt Hillary campaigning every day? oh, forgot, she needs her two day long naps twice a week, and can never be woken up at 3am cause of her many ailments

One thing I know, no one at work dares to admit the support Trump, but I hear libs all the time talking about how much they hate him. You get the distinct feeling that your job would be at risk if you admitted to being a Trump supporter.

Probably be at risk if you started saying the world was flat too. Hard to keep an employee around if they just can't accept reality.
You mean like MMGW?

What is MMGW? You can't just spout letters and expect everyone to guess what your little brain came up with.

and why isnt Hillary campaigning every day? oh, forgot, she needs her two day long naps twice a week, and can never be woken up at 3am cause of her many ailments

One thing I know, no one at work dares to admit the support Trump, but I hear libs all the time talking about how much they hate him. You get the distinct feeling that your job would be at risk if you admitted to being a Trump supporter.

Probably be at risk if you started saying the world was flat too. Hard to keep an employee around if they just can't accept reality.
You mean like MMGW?

What is MMGW? You can't just spout letters and expect everyone to guess what your little brain came up with.
Quoted for posterity as a testament to the depth and breadth of your liberal ignorance.....:lol:

Yup. Dems have been buying presidential elections since 08. 12 was blatant. 16 will be too. Nobody likes HIllary. She's an f'ing felon. Americans want that? No.

Republicans have simply been running mediocre candidates with inferior messages, ground game, and ability to inspire.

But its amusing to watch cognitive dissonance in action.....and see the myriad of fetid expressions of desperation. Almost always involving conspiracies and blaming others for the failures of the GOP.

In the party of personal responsibility its always someone else's fault.

Yup. Dems have been buying presidential elections since 08. 12 was blatant. 16 will be too. Nobody likes HIllary. She's an f'ing felon. Americans want that? No.

Republicans have simply been running mediocre candidates with inferior messages, ground game, and ability to inspire.

But its amusing to watch cognitive dissonance in action.....and see the myriad of fetid expressions of desperation. Almost always involving conspiracies and blaming others for the failures of the GOP.

If you can put the heroin down long enough, take notice of what we did to the GOP....

Your liberal head will explode....:lol:

If you can put the heroin down long enough, take notice of what we did to the GOP....

Put the senate in the jeopardy and tank your presidential chances by running a bumbling incompetent who is already giving us sniveling excuses why he's going to lose?

Laughing.....well done!

Put the senate in the jeopardy and tank your presidential chances by running a bumbling incompetent who is already giving us sniveling excuses why he's going to lose?

Laughing.....well done!
You're welcome....please, stay sitting....:lol:

Laughing.....well done!

Oh, I grabbed my front row seat for the GOP implosion almost a year ago, loudly cheering republicans to nominate the Trump trainwreck. And he's everything I could have hoped for and more. Rambling, incoherent conspiracies, veritable word salad as a policy position, and a litany of unforced, stupid errors.

Thank you!

Laughing.....well done!

Oh, I grabbed my front row seat for the GOP implosion almost a year ago, loudly cheering republicans to nominate the Trump trainwreck. And he's everything I could have hoped for and more. Rambling, incoherent conspiracies, veritable word salad as a policy position, and a litany of unforced, stupid errors.

Thank you!
Which of hitlerys lies inspires you most? :lol:

Really? Have you told your coworkers that you are supporting Trump?

I'm beginning to believe it. People don't want to admit in public that they're voting for Trump. What better way to alleviate that fear by making them anonymous?

I'm shocked that you....of all people....would believe it.

Laughing.....well done!

Thank you!

GOP incompetence inspires me. As it all but guarantees supreme court justices selected by a democrat.

Really? Have you told your coworkers that you are supporting Trump?

I attended my high school reunion last night. One of my classmates, while standing with a group of people, let it be known he was a Trump supporter.

After just a moment for that to sink in, he was left standing by himself.

Funny shit.

Wow, 64% to 36%. What a complete humiliation.

I wonder if Hillary could be the first nominee to get electoral votes in the negatives, like -5 or -12.

That would really be something.

Laughing.....well done!

Thank you!

GOP incompetence inspires me. As it all but guarantees supreme court justices selected by a democrat.
Not me, that's why we sent them back to your party...:lol:

Wow, 64% to 36%. What a complete humiliation.

I wonder if Hillary could be the first nominee to get electoral votes in the negatives, like -5 or -12.

That would really be something.
You meat the 115 to 125 percent range....:lol:

More evidence that support for Trump is much stronger than what the media polls indicate. Big surprise there:

Whole Title: "OOPS! New App Allows Users To Remain ANONYMOUS…Defies Liberal Media Narrative…Shows TRUMP Winning BIG Over Crooked Hillary"

Funny what happens when liberals aren’t able to bully or shame someone they don’t agree with…

The results don’t read like any poll you’ve seen reported in the last weeks, but instead like they have been answered primarily by the most ardent Trump supporters.

Some Zip questions:

— ”New polls suggest Trump is getting crushed by Clinton. Do they reflect how you are going to vote?” Some 64% told Zip they would vote for Trump, compared to 36% for Clinton. In the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, Clinton leads Trump, 42% to 36%.

— ”California, who you voting for?” Trump got 55%, compared to 45% for Clinton. In the latest Public Policy Institute of California poll, Clinton has a 16-point advantage over Trump, 46% to 30%.

After one week of the media defining what Trump really meant when he suggested 2nd Amendment supporters will defeat Hillary, here is how Americans really feel about Trump’s comments:

— “What do you honestly think Trump meant by saying “The 2nd amendment people can do something about Hillary? Vote against her? 63% Assassinate her 37%”

Militi insists his replies are a cross-section of voters in age, gender and geography. “These are the same results we saw when he (Trump) was in the primaries,” he says. He contends that most media polls are just flat-out wrong and that smartphone answers are the future.

Douglas Rivers, a Stanford University political science professor and chief scientist for YouGov, which conducts online polls with such partners as CBS and the Economist, disagrees. “What do they know about these people?” Rivers says. “We worry a lot about who we’re talking to.”
First the primaries were rigged then the convention, was rigged, then the election is rigged and now polls are rigged. Poor Donald. He keeps seeing conspiracies everywhere he looks.

He understand who thoroughly corrupt the establishment is.
He should know. Nobody knows corruption better than Donald Trump.

He's a piker compared to Hillary.

It's pathetic how blind leftwing dumbasses like you are to Hillary's corruption and criminality.
They aren't blind. They know full well she is a crook and liar. They just don't care.

Laughing.....well done!

Thank you!

Trump is your baby. And the GOP is treating him like one. The RNC chairman now stands next to Trump during his speeches, handing him pictures to talk about.

Its like watching a toddler play date. And I have a front row seat reserved almost a year ago to watch the GOP implode.

Thank you!

Trump is your baby. And the GOP is treating him like one. The RNC chairman now stands next to Trump during his speeches, handing him pictures to talk about.

Its like watching a toddler play date. And I have a front row seat reserved almost a year ago to watch the GOP implode.
The GOP is dead...Trump killed them....and not he's coming for your democrat party of the kkk....

Forum List

Back