"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I saw this video and thought some people here could learn something from it.

And there is some NSFW language in it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucO4ijwOUN8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucO4ijwOUN8[/ame]

Is she teaching a class about dirty words? George Carlin did it much better.
George Carlin - 7 dirty words (best part):

Last edited by a moderator:
The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude. .. :cool:

So often liberals & conservatives are saddled with the blame for the shortcomings of their politicians.

More often, around here, people are given hell because they did not condemn someone from their side of the aisle.

So let me join in on that apparent tradition. Is there no conservative here who will step up and comment on Sunni Man's words?

"The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude" Really??

Good points, but that horrible hyperediting is unwatchable. Damn girl, write the script first and just read it.

The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude. .. :cool:

So often liberals & conservatives are saddled with the blame for the shortcomings of their politicians.

More often, around here, people are given hell because they did not condemn someone from their side of the aisle.

So let me join in on that apparent tradition. Is there no conservative here who will step up and comment on Sunni Man's words?

"The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude" Really??

Perhaps Clint Eastwood!

[ame=http://youtu.be/gfnFF8VVbrw]High Plains Drifter (2/8) Movie CLIP - A Lesson in Manners (1973) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I saw this video and thought some people here could learn something from it.

And there is some NSFW language in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucO4ijwOUN8

Trying to help guys that are rejected by every female they talk or email/chat with, doubt it will help.

As if she is trying to help guys :eusa_hand:

She is certainly not trying to belittle or hurt guys. She is responding to something we see all too often here.

Trying to help guys that are rejected by every female they talk or email/chat with, doubt it will help.

She is certainly not trying to belittle or hurt guys. She is responding to something we see all too often here.

mock-----she is mocking. Sure there are some people who cuss here. Men and Women. This is another silly language control attempt

mock-----she is mocking. Sure there are some people who cuss here. Men and Women. This is another silly language control attempt

She is mocking those who use these words to belittle her fight for gender equality. She isn't trying to control language. She is simply responding to language aimed at hurting her or trying to silence her.

Perhaps she would be offended is a guy were to call her beautiful, since slut, bitch, and **** does not bother her.

I don't see anything to suggest that. I think she is working to create equality. I do not understand why that is a bad thing.

Perhaps she would be offended is a guy were to call her beautiful, since slut, bitch, and **** does not bother her.

I don't see anything to suggest that. I think she is working to create equality. I do not understand why that is a bad thing.

10-1 she has no problem calling a guy a dick.

Forum List

Back