"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

She is certainly not trying to belittle or hurt guys. She is responding to something we see all too often here.

mock-----she is mocking. Sure there are some people who cuss here. Men and Women. This is another silly language control attempt

She is mocking those who use these words to belittle her fight for gender equality. She isn't trying to control language. She is simply responding to language aimed at hurting her or trying to silence her.

I think she protests to much if those words are really not insulting to her as she said.

Most modern feminists are stupid, male-hating bigots. Feminist trolls are stupid feminist bigots that trolls by spewing out inane sewage that rots the brain.

mock-----she is mocking. Sure there are some people who cuss here. Men and Women. This is another silly language control attempt

She is mocking those who use these words to belittle her fight for gender equality. She isn't trying to control language. She is simply responding to language aimed at hurting her or trying to silence her.

I think she protests to much if those words are really not insulting to her as she said.

What exactly is the harm in articulating that? Talk about "language control"...

Is her point inconvenient?

Last edited:
Perhaps she would be offended is a guy were to call her beautiful, since slut, bitch, and **** does not bother her.

I don't see anything to suggest that. I think she is working to create equality. I do not understand why that is a bad thing.

10-1 she has no problem calling a guy a dick.

She might. If he is acting like a dick and calling her a **** or a bitch because she wants to be treated as an equal.

I don't see anything to suggest that. I think she is working to create equality. I do not understand why that is a bad thing.

10-1 she has no problem calling a guy a dick.

She might. If he is acting like a dick and calling her a **** or a bitch because she wants to be treated as an equal.

Check out what she says she "hears" when someone calls her a bitch. Using her ears she should be honored to be called a bitch because she "hears" the word strong etc.----word games. bla

No harm! I don't go around calling feminist sluts, bitches or ***** either if that is what you mean by inconvenient.

However, her rant reminds me of an old song...... If jimmy crack corn and you don't care, then why sing a song about it?

As if she is trying to help guys :eusa_hand:

She is certainly not trying to belittle or hurt guys. She is responding to something we see all too often here.

Ironical post from the same language control freak who tried to morph my post into "women aren't responsible" not five days ago.

Damned hypocrite.

No harm! I don't go around calling feminist sluts, bitches or ***** either if that is what you mean by inconvenient.

However, her rant reminds me of an old song...... If jimmy crack corn and you don't care, then why sing a song about it?

That's a song about being drunk. "Jimmy crack" is corrupted from "Gimcrack", meaning cheap, meaning the singer's been drinking cheap whiskey. That's why he "doesn't care".

But you were calling for her to shut up. Why is that?

That's a song about being drunk. "Jimmy crack" is corrupted from "Gimcrack", meaning cheap, meaning the singer's been drinking cheap whiskey. That's why he "doesn't care".

I have not called for her to shut up! I've just been commenting about what she has said.

Ironical post from the same language control freak who tried to morph my post into "women aren't responsible" not five days ago.

Damned hypocrite.

Ironical ? Is that going to be one of the new words too ? :lol:

I have not called for her to shut up! I've just been commenting about what she has said.

Then what does "she protests too much" mean?

I don't either, that's what rap music is for.

**** is to vagina as fuck is to intercourse.

Slut is a derogatory term used mainly by women to describe other women who flaunts their sexuality.

Bitch is a female dog that loses control when she's in heat.

Last edited:

Then what does "she protests too much" mean?

It means that I beleive that being called a slut, bitch or **** does get under her skin even though she said that it does not. If being called those things truely did not bother her then she would not have gone on such a rant about those words. I could be wrong, it's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back