Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

Elections don't count now after the stolen 2020 one.
How did that work out for you last time? How did it work out for Donny? How did it work out for the January 6th insurrectionists?:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You’re actually bragging about stealing an election?
I can brag, the Trumper were not able to pull it off, and laugh point and make fun of the little loser trumpers with ease. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It wasn't in effect in 2020 and won't be in 2024 and will probably not be, when I part the mortal coil, years from now.
It will be in effect in 2024 in several states.

Unless Congress goes after them. Congress just might, too.

Trump actually won, Biden stole it. Well, the Democrats stole it....Biden....didn't even campaign. Biden is our first Zombie POTUS.
Without proof in court, that is as useful as a warm bucket of spit, Trump Chump. You idiots always thought it was about public opinion of your side, not votes, electors and constitution transition of power, same as your legal counsel, now using legal counsel to keep their own asses out of jail. It was a F#ck around and find out, kind of thing, so your traitorous BS made no difference and Biden was ratified in the Electoral College, the vote duly recorded in the Congressional Record and President Biden sworn into office, as the people voted. Get over it, loser.

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
I should be electricaled. Then, I will ban you from this planet.

Without proof in court, that is as useful as a warm bucket of spit, Trump Chump. You idiots always thought it was about public opinion of your side, not votes, electors and constitution transition of power, same as your legal counsel, now using legal counsel to keep their own asses out of jail. It was a F#ck around and find out, kind of thing, so your traitorous BS made no difference and Biden was ratified in the Electoral College, the vote duly recorded in the Congressional Record and President Biden sworn into office, as the people voted. Get over it, loser.
When did you vermin start accepting proof?

The courts never saw the proof. I agree, it's about how many votes you can steal according to Democrats. So....You're saying that corrupt D.C. 'ratified' the election? :auiqs.jpg:

When did you vermin start accepting proof?
I always have. It's the only thing that counts and always has been. Your idiot leaders were just too damned dumb to know it, or admit it, to you, as pawns are expendable.

I always have. It's the only thing that counts and always has been. Your idiot leaders were just too damned dumb to know it, or admit it, to you, as pawns are expendable.
Lol, fake news. Does your butthurt cause you pain when you lie like that?

The courts never saw the proof. I agree, it's about how many votes you can steal according to Democrats. So....You're saying that corrupt D.C. 'ratified' the election? :auiqs.jpg:
The vote opposing objections to the electoral count was 377 to 147, with the 377 including 111 Republicans. Out of both houses of Congress, only 147 supported any objections at all, and 8 not voting, 2 democrats and 6 republicans.

How can it be fake news, Mike? I gave you the numbers and the link. You should study Objectivist Philosophy. Reality is Real. It is not internal or what you think it should be. It is not external, as up to the gods to say what it is. Reality is Real in and of itself, not affected by interpretation.

The vote opposing objections to the electoral count was 377 to 147, with the 377 including 111 Republicans. Out of both houses of Congress, only 147 supported any objections at all, and 8 not voting, 2 democrats and 6 republicans.
That count could have been different if Trump was not deprived of his alternate electors. In 1960 Democrats submitted certificates claiming they were from duly and legally appointed members of the Electoral College after Hawaii's Governor certified the results in favor of Nixon. Of course, Kennedy won and no one screamed 'conspiracy.'

That count could have been different if Trump was not deprived of his alternate electors. In 1960 Democrats submitted certificates claiming they were from duly and legally appointed members of the Electoral College after Hawaii's Governor certified the results in favor of Nixon. Of course, Kennedy won and no one screamed 'conspiracy.'
Fake electors do not count. Some of Trump's fake electors may even go to jail.

Fake electors do not count. Some of Trump's fake electors may even go to jail.
First they were not 'fake' and 2nd, Kennedy got elected in 1960 using alternate electors even though Nixon 'won.' Hint: Never believe anything you read on WaPo

Forum List

Back