Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
No, Trump is not corrupt. You're trying for that coveted middle of the road position that all so called "moderates" want to occupy

Last edited:
First they were not 'fake' and 2nd, Kennedy got elected in 1960 using alternate electors even though Nixon 'won.' Hint: Never believe anything you read on WaPo
Would you prefer the Congressional Record itself? You know I'm right, and they reported it correctly.
Reality is real. Get used to it again.

Biden has the best economy in the modern world and his corruption is imaginary so far, just BS propaganda- if they had anything they'd take it to court. Trump is a anti American Mussolini wannabe conman who wrecked the economy with the worst pandemic response anywhere,,,,

it's also note worthy the airtime in this thread for candidates other than the frontrunners is negligible so far.
shame on you people.

364112722_612591987716869_2781346304663773049_n.jpg

Attachments

• BRAINS NEVER MIND (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).jpg
    BRAINS NEVER MIND (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
  • democrat-mass-killer (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).jpg
    democrat-mass-killer (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 6
Would you prefer the Congressional Record itself? You know I'm right, and they reported it correctly.
Reality is real. Get used to it again.
How about the fake electors of 1876?

How about the fake electors of 1876?
You are living in the past. The 2020 was decided by the voters, the electors approved by the states and recorded into the congressional record. Get over it and quit whining about it.:itsok:

Forum List

Back