Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You fell for what the corporate controlled media told you about trump hook,line and sinker.:rofl:all the corruption of biden is documented,his corruption goes all the way back to his days as a senator taking bribes and his deep ties to China being a communist.

Where trump on the other hand,the deep state has tried to put him behind bars with one fake charge after another which all have failed and not stood up,the msm media has made up outright lies about him ever sense he got into office,prime example is they said he incited an insurrection January sixth,last time I checked tellimg the thousands of people there to quietly go home as he did,something the corporate media suppressed and did not show no less.is not starting an insurrection.:no_text11::uhoh3:

Miserable fail thread dude.:rofl:

Last edited:
We're not done, by a long shot, but I would be much more comfortable, if Joe would dump Kamala.

Reading your non-stop BS is like looking at the stainless toilet w/o seat in the FRI night Jail in SanJose CA holding tank, you sick ignorant old fool. Do all a favor and kill yourself and any family nearby. Your kind owns the destruction of this once great nation. Trump was sent to clean up your mess you dumb OX. But your entrenched Criminals fought him 24-7. We owe you pusseeee boy.

Last edited:
The only one lying is you,you dismiss FACTS as lies.you will come up with excuse after excuse to shift blame from the Dems that they are not behind the start of fires in the major cities we have and evade thst it only happens in thier cities and that it’s the Dems alomg with some Rinos thst favor abortion.
I never said the predominant democrat groups that rioted in major democrat cities were not the ones that started the vast majority of fires, burning and looting businesses more often than not, in their own neighborhoods. I am the one that said local and state politicians, basically went along with allowing it, not using their National Guard units in mass, to stop it in it's tracks. I have no problem with putting it down hard. What in the world are you referring to?

I never said the predominant democrat groups that rioted in major democrat cities were not the ones that started the vast majority of fires, burning and looting businesses more often than not, in their own neighborhoods. I am the one that said local and state politicians, basically went along with allowing it, not using their National Guard units in mass, to stop it in it's tracks. I have no problem with putting it down hard. What in the world are you referring to?

Another spinning home O post. Fork off you POS.

Reading your non-stop BS is like looking at the stainless toilet w/o seat in the FRI night Jail in SanJose CA holding tank, you sick ignorant old fool. Do all a favor and kill yourself and any family nearby. Your kind owns the destruction of this once great nation. Trump was sent ti clean up your mess you dumb OX. But your entrenched Criminal fought him 24-7. We owe you pusseeee boy.
Me and mine will be fine, thank you very much. Trump would like to end the United States as we know it, make open free elections meaningless, destroy the justice system and any law enforcement agancy that could catch him and his minions as the operate their plans. I hope he is jailed. Hopefully you did not participate other than rattling on a message board, but if you did participate, I hope you are jailed for any crimes you may have committed, also, though I hope your family is well, if they are still talking to you.

Another spinning home O post. Fork off you POS.
Simply do the search, Find the post where I supported rioters, and post it. I would eat my words if ever spoken or typed to that affect, but you are simply a c#cksucking liar. I never said it, to you will not find it.

Simply do the search, Find the post where I supported rioters, and post it. I would eat my words if ever spoken or typed to that affect, but you are simply a c#cksucking liar. I never said it, to you will not find it.

You fullon support any and all Bad for America you tomatoe-balled commee shill.

Last edited:
You fullon support any and all Bad fir Ameruca you tomatoe balled commee shill.
"Bad fir Ameruca"?? What country did you grow up in? No matter. You will not succeed, having The United States of America ruled by your minority trump supporting Anti-American cult. He is toast, by his own words and deeds. Stay out of the sun. The heat is affecting your brain.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You fell for what the corporate controlled media told you about trump hook,line and sinker.:rofl:all the corruption of biden is documented,his corruption goes all the way back to his days as a senator taking bribes and his deep ties to China being a communist.

Where trump on the other hand,the deep state has tried to put him behind bars with one fake charge after another which all have failed and not stood up,the msm media has made up outright lies about him ever sense he got into office,prime example is they said he incited an insurrection January sixth,last time I checked tellimg the thousands of people there to quietly go home as he did,something the corporate media suppressed and did not show no less.is not starting an insurrection.:no_text11::uhoh3:

Miserable fail thread dude.:rofl:
i watch Fox News.
no Trump bashing there at all.

however; trump calls for march on capitol - Google Search

All over the news?

What specifically is on the news that informs that he is corrupt?

Second, what exactly are Nikki Haley’s policies that cause you to support her (if the former 1-term president is not the nominee)?
mainly her foreign policy choices; a tough stance on China & Taiwan for instance, but also her hard stance on biological men competing in women's sports.

Last edited:
The two leading links provide no specifics just conservative Dreams.

Can you provide actual specifics that show President Biden engaged in any illegal activity or not.
you can't go dismissing evidence supplied by the GOP.
if you do, we might as well undo the 2 impeachments of Trump!

Forum List

Back