Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

A friend wants to know, "If people thought that almost anyone would probably be better than Biden, but that Harris and Trump count among the very few exceptions, whom might they favor for the post?"
Don't shoot the messenger.

You are living in the past. The 2020 was decided by the voters, the electors approved by the states and recorded into the congressional record. Get over it and quit whining about it.:itsok:
The past dictates the future how about those fake electors? I guess it's fine when democrats do it.

A friend wants to know, "If people thought that almost anyone would probably be better than Biden, but that Harris and Trump count among the very few exceptions, whom might they favor for the post?"
Don't shoot the messenger.
Tell your friend nothing wrong with Trump once you distance yourself from fake news lies and bullshit

The past dictates the future how about those fake electors? I guess it's fine when democrats do it.
I wasn't born back then. You should have done something about it at the time Methusela.

You are living in the past. The 2020 was decided by the voters, the electors approved by the states and recorded into the congressional record. Get over it and quit whining about it.:itsok:
Swamp 'news.'

The 2020 whining sore losers lost fairly and squarely.

If you have them in your church, in your business, in your school district, get rid of them.

They are cheating losers.

Don't let them in your families.

just once again :

i am disapointed with how many people here do a thorough Trump vs Biden thrashing,
rather than discuss other potential candidates and the merits of getting one of those elected.

And again it's ok when democrats do it
Buck up and don't whine. Maybe you can talk to Mr. Peabody and Sherman, jump in the Wayback Machine and go back to the 1870s and fix the error if you think they made one. Just be glad the country is not making that kind of error this time, and the Constitutional norms will be maintained. Now which losing candidate, did you say you were going to vote for in the 2024 General Election?

Buck up and don't whine. Maybe you can talk to Mr. Peabody and Sherman, jump in the Wayback Machine and go back to the 1870s and fix the error if you think they made one. Just be glad the country is not making that kind of error this time, and the Constitutional norms will be maintained. Now which losing candidate, did you say you were going to vote for in the 2024 General Election?
Stop being a hypocrite

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
All over the news?

What specifically is on the news that informs that he is corrupt?

Second, what exactly are Nikki Haley’s policies that cause you to support her (if the former 1-term president is not the nominee)?

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.

SHUP clown. Your kind of stupid is the reason we're in this mess. Pound pecker you flaming buffoon.

No. They haven't. Where did you get that lie?
The only one lying is you,you dismiss FACTS as lies.you will come up with excuse after excuse to shift blame from the Dems that they are not behind the start of fires in the major cities we have and evade thst it only happens in thier cities and that it’s the Dems alomg with some Rinos thst favor abortion.

Forum List

Back