Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

GIVE UP RIGHTWINGERS:

TRUMP IS CLEARLY CORRUPT, SO ARE HIS ADULT KIDS, AND THOSE WORKERS HE NEVER PAID. HE IS A GRIFTER, A LIAR AND A CHEAT. NO ONE CAN PROVE HE IS HONEST AND A GIVER; CLEARLY HE IS A TAKER OF THINGS AND PEOPLE.

THUS, ALL OF THE TOP PARAGRAPH IS CLEAR, HONEST AND TRUTHFULL.

KEEP IN MIND - IF YOU THE READER ATTACK PRESIDENT BIDEN AS CORRUPT TOO - THERE IS NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HIM.

THE EVIDENCE OF TRUMP IS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN; IN THE INDICTMENTS; WITHIN AND SPOKEN IN HIS EXTENDED FAMILY, AND THOSE WHO WORKED FOR HIM.

AS TO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN: THOSE WHO BELIEVE THERE IS A "BIDEN'S CRIME FAMILY" EXISTS HAS NOT ANY CREDIBLE EVIDENCE!!! THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE FOR AN INDICTEMENT, NOR AND OF HIS FAMILY OR ANY OF THOSE WHO WORKED FOR JOE. AND, THOSE WHO ROAD THE R.R. TO WORK AND HOME EVERYDAY WHEN IN THE SENATE.

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.

If everyone's corrupt, then the system is the problem.
Least corrupt countries in the world use Proportional Representation.

Biden will beat Trump. Any Republican other than Trump will beat Biden
I doubt these statements. Yet, time will tell.

What makes you think President Biden will run in '24?

I doubt that the GOP collapses; yet, if another new party or parties put forth a 3rd nominee:

The last third-party candidate to win states was George Wallace of the American Independent Party in 1968, while the most recent third-party candidate to win more than 5.0% of the vote was Ross Perot, who ran as an independent and as the standard-bearer of the Reform Party in 1992 and 1996, respectively.

Biden should be doing better than the polls indicated, but he is not is the fact of the matter.

Dems would be better off without him.

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
Correction: Democrats are lying about Jan 6. Trump did nothing corrupt.

Forum List

Back