Opinion: In U.S., right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists

LOL? So? Would you like to explain how you know he voted for Obama?

He was 73, I believe, and many members of the KKK were Southern Democrats (i.e. Dixiecrats), before the Southern Strategy of the GOP comported them into the Republican Party.
Recalibrate your sarcasm meter.

Done, Mea Culpa

Edited for reality: CrusaderFrank, would you please explain how you know he voted for Obama?
No problem. I figured your plumb was only momentarily off bubble. ;/

H's a right wing White Supremacist, doof.

Pull back to the 1940's a little more -- and the swing your monkey arms up to your favorite LBJ, you wouldn't be Frank without it.

He's a Democrat

KKK=Democrat
KKK Members are wild about a party that elects to give blacks so many positions of power; they jezz love sharing comradery with the 95% of blacks who vote Democrat.

Of course. Makes perfect sense.

I just want to know Frank, when exactly was it you lost your mind? I'm gonna guess somewhere about 2008.

Dems controlled the media and have been lying for generation about who they are and what they do.

it's only relatively recently I learned that: FDR's first 2 terms averaged 20% unemployment, Joe McCarthy's HUAC did not start a Red Scare or Blacklist any innocent people, LBJ said of Thurgood Marshall "When I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court, I want everyone to know he's a ******"

You guys had a 50 year head start and total media monopoly, it's going to take some time for the truth to come out

But it will

If not a right winger, how would you classify him? And the others pointed out in the article you choose not to read, such as

Unstable,and mentally ill,how should we describe you?? Reactionary,exaggerator,shit stirrer?

LOL? So? Would you like to explain how you know he voted for Obama?

He was 73, I believe, and many members of the KKK were Southern Democrats (i.e. Dixiecrats), before the Southern Strategy of the GOP comported them into the Republican Party.
Recalibrate your sarcasm meter.

Done, Mea Culpa

Edited for reality: CrusaderFrank, would you please explain how you know he voted for Obama?

Freddo, I never said he voted for Obama. All we know for certain is that he's a KKK member and a Democrat

The shooter is a former Grand Dragon in the KKK. That makes him a right wing extremist, period.

Trying to pin a major party affiliation onto a maniac is a pig-fucking idiot's fumbling attempt to perpetrate a generalization fallacy. The only people fooled by such stupidity are other pig-fucking idiots.

I honestly believe the willful retardation of so many Americans like we see on this board, and the stoking of that dementia by what are called "journalists" these days, is far more dangerous to America than Al Qaeda and the extreme right and the extreme left combined.

Last edited:
He's a Democrat

KKK=Democrat
KKK Members are wild about a party that elects to give blacks so many positions of power; they jezz love sharing comradery with the 95% of blacks who vote Democrat.

I just want to know Frank, when exactly was it you lost your mind? I'm gonna guess somewhere about 2008.

Dems controlled the media and have been lying for generation about who they are and what they do.

it's only relatively recently I learned that: FDR's first 2 terms averaged 20% unemployment, Joe McCarthy's HUAC did not start a Red Scare or Blacklist any innocent people, LBJ said of Thurgood Marshall "When I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court, I want everyone to know he's a ******"

You guys had a 50 year head start and total media monopoly, it's going to take some time for the truth to come out

But it will
confirmed. 2008. When Crusader Frank lost his mind.

And once gain, never missing an opportunity to type out n!gger n!gger n!gger.

The shooter is a former Grand Dragon in the KKK. That makes him a right wing extremist, period.

Trying to pin a major party affiliation onto a maniac is an idiot's attempt to perpetrate a generalization logical fallacy. The only person fooled by such stupidity are other idiots.

I honestly believe the willful retardation of so many Americans like we see on this board is far more dangerous to America than either Al Qaeda or the extreme right or left.

Says the far left Obama drone.

If this thread doesn't get nuked, not moved -- Nuked.

Then this site is a joke

This thread is representative of this forum; why would they nuke it?

Unless it's Patriots accusing dimocrap scum of the same thing.

Then it's "off to the badlands with you".
If you can prove the OP is in error you should post it. If you cannot provide the proof you should stop whining like a baby and STFU.

While no one wants to say it or even think it, an armed America is much more dangerous than any terrorist group overseas. We can only look at death by guns stats to realize we still live in the wild west mentality. People like to think the human race evolves and grows smarter and more rational but there is scant evidence.

Trying to pin a major party affiliation onto a maniac is an idiot's attempt to perpetrate a generalization logical fallacy. The only person fooled by such stupidity are other idiots.

I honestly believe the willful retardation of so many Americans like we see on this board is far more dangerous to America than either Al Qaeda or the extreme right or left.

Let's analyze your "Says the far left Obama drone" statement.
It does not provide a single fact or disprove a single point in the post above it. What it is, is the whining of a low intelligence right winger who believes name calling is debate. And then they wonder why people call them idiots and dummies.

Let's analyze your "Says the far left Obama drone" statement.
It does not provide a single fact or disprove a single point in the post above it. What it is, is the whining of a low intelligence right winger who believes name calling is debate. And then they wonder why people call them idiots and dummies.

Kosh is a bot with a script written by a fourth grader.

Last edited:
This thread is representative of this forum; why would they nuke it?

"I resemble that"
Curly, the three stoogies

In fact the OP does not resemble nor is it representative of this forum. It is a least thought provoking, which is unlike many threads regularly posted.

No, comparing the right wing to al qaeda is not thought provoking. It's just more radical nonsense from people incapable of having an opinion or discussing their views without ad hominem attacks. On top of that, you didn't even post an opinion, just linked to a news story.

My opinion is well known. The link was an opinion piece, not a "news article", per se. It offered examples of right wing violence against Americans, maybe not as 'spectacular' as the attack of 9-11, but of no difference to the victims and their loved ones. Both AQ and the right wing - as defined in the article - are violent ideologues - another commonality.

I guess one might argue AQ is more capable, smarter and better planners then the American terrorist, but that does not mean AQ is more evil, simply better organized and more competent. Killing innocents is evil, at least most of us can agree on that.

If this thread doesn't get nuked, not moved -- Nuked.

Then this site is a joke

Well they let you on here. ..

I'd have to say no. They haven't really done anything beyond talk and use politics as their weapon.

If not a right winger, how would you classify him? And the others pointed out in the article you choose not to read, such as

Unstable,and mentally ill,how should we describe you?? Reactionary,exaggerator,shit stirrer?

Please don't suggest that the Right Wing in our country is void of "Unstable,and mentally ill" persons. It seems self evident that many of those on the fringe - left or right - have psychological problems. See how some seethe with anger whenever they feel offended by a thread or a post? Extreme ideologies seem to pull in the mentally unstable, topic well worth research.

Trying to pin a major party affiliation onto a maniac is a pig-fucking idiot's fumbling attempt to perpetrate a generalization fallacy. The only people fooled by such stupidity are other pig-fucking idiots.

I honestly believe the willful retardation of so many Americans like we see on this board, and the stoking of that dementia by what are called "journalists" these days, is far more dangerous to America than Al Qaeda and the extreme right and the extreme left combined.

kkk-byrd.jpg

"You think I'm a Right-Wing Extremist"? You funny, Peckerwood!"

But it will
confirmed. 2008. When Crusader Frank lost his mind.

And once gain, never missing an opportunity to type out n!gger n!gger n!gger.

Wonder how many people are aware of LBJ's view of Thurgood Masrhall?

"I resemble that"
Curly, the three stoogies

In fact the OP does not resemble nor is it representative of this forum. It is a least thought provoking, which is unlike many threads regularly posted.

No, comparing the right wing to al qaeda is not thought provoking. It's just more radical nonsense from people incapable of having an opinion or discussing their views without ad hominem attacks. On top of that, you didn't even post an opinion, just linked to a news story.

My opinion is well known. The link was an opinion piece, not a "news article", per se. It offered examples of right wing violence against Americans, maybe not as 'spectacular' as the attack of 9-11, but of no difference to the victims and their loved ones. Both AQ and the right wing - as defined in the article - are violent ideologues - another commonality.

I guess one might argue AQ is more capable, smarter and better planners then the American terrorist, but that does not mean AQ is more evil, simply better organized and more competent. Killing innocents is evil, at least most of us can agree on that.

But seeing as the left wing fringers have also done the same....writing an opinion piece about just the right wing and citing it as you did is nothing more than a childish way to stir up shit.

While no one wants to say it or even think it, an armed America is much more dangerous than any terrorist group overseas. We can only look at death by guns stats to realize we still live in the wild west mentality. People like to think the human race evolves and grows smarter and more rational but there is scant evidence.

We submit your posts as evidence

Forum List

Back