Oregon governor thumbing her nose at the feds...again...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hopefully it will lead to the cessation of federal funding in all it's forms to Oregon, and the withdrawal of all federal agencies from our state. Goodbye USFS, EPA, FBI, USFWS, BLM, National Park Service and the Dept. of Education...this isn't the way the right imagined our government would be localized...but hey if she wants to take it on I say go for it. Boot all the feds out. We can deal with illegals at the local level.

I'm not sure Brown has thought it all the way through...without the feds, Oregon will have a completely different mien..the rural parts of the state will grow in wealth and stature and the cities will quickly drain of the welfare dependent offal that now squat there, as their subsidies and government jobs dry up and blow away.

An Oregon Prison Told ICE Agents Where To Find An Inmate’s Family Members

I wish, but unfortunately the court decision just handed down in the Philadelphia lawsuit, is likely to make things even worse, and will embolden libs even further as they work to protect illegals.

Hopefully it will lead to the cessation of federal funding in all it's forms to Oregon, and the withdrawal of all federal agencies from our state. Goodbye USFS, EPA, FBI, USFWS, BLM, National Park Service and the Dept. of Education...this isn't the way the right imagined our government would be localized...but hey if she wants to take it on I say go for it. Boot all the feds out. We can deal with illegals at the local level.

I'm not sure Brown has thought it all the way through...without the feds, Oregon will have a completely different mien..the rural parts of the state will grow in wealth and stature and the cities will quickly drain of the welfare dependent offal that now squat there, as their subsidies and government jobs dry up and blow away.

Rural areas mooch off the cities

“Oregon governor thumbing her nose at the feds...again...”

Nonsense.

Ensuring that the Oregon DOC is in compliance with “state law, court rulings, and [the governor’s] executive order” is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

All conservatives do is lie…again…

Nonsense.

Ensuring that the Oregon DOC is in compliance with “state law, court rulings, and [the governor’s] executive order” is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your face off. Remind us again how NO ONE wants to confiscate our firearms.......

Thanks to Dimocrats, there's plenty of tax money to take from the pockets of liberal city dwellers. Thank you !! :2up: :clap:

Lol..what a joke.

Nonsense.

She's harassing prison administration for cooperating with ICE agents....

Lol..what a joke.

I agree. Most rural areas are peopled by highly independent people who sure don't need a city to survive.

Thanks to Dimocrats, there's plenty of tax money to take from the pockets of liberal city dwellers. Thank you !! :2up: :clap:
Liberal cities generate revenue

Rural areas mooch off it. Rural areas would not have electricity, paved highways, bridges, modern school systems without subsidies from the cities

Lol..what a joke.

I agree. Most rural areas are peopled by highly independent people who sure don't need a city to survive.

They don’t survive without the cities supporting them

Liberal cities generate revenue

Rural areas mooch off it. Rural areas would not have electricity, paved highways, bridges, modern school systems without subsidies from the cities
Liberal cities generate revenue...you mean like Detroit? Chicago?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Lol..what a joke.

You don't think small towns can survive with out a city around?

Many rural areas have small towns around them. They survive just fine without a big city.

Lol..what a joke.

Forum List

Back