Oregon governor thumbing her nose at the feds...again...

Hopefully it will lead to the cessation of federal funding in all it's forms to Oregon, and the withdrawal of all federal agencies from our state. Goodbye USFS, EPA, FBI, USFWS, BLM, National Park Service and the Dept. of Education...this isn't the way the right imagined our government would be localized...but hey if she wants to take it on I say go for it. Boot all the feds out. We can deal with illegals at the local level.

I'm not sure Brown has thought it all the way through...without the feds, Oregon will have a completely different mien..the rural parts of the state will grow in wealth and stature and the cities will quickly drain of the welfare dependent offal that now squat there, as their subsidies and government jobs dry up and blow away.

An Oregon Prison Told ICE Agents Where To Find An Inmate’s Family Members
Rural areas mooch off the cities

Lol..what a joke.

I agree. Most rural areas are peopled by highly independent people who sure don't need a city to survive.

They don’t survive without the cities supporting them

You don't think small towns can survive with out a city around?

Many rural areas have small towns around them. They survive just fine without a big city.
Most small town folk are surviving just fine without the mess of the big city being dumped on them. Chicago and the state of Illinois are so cash strapped that you have to pay a tax and get a state sticker for your inter tube if you want to go “toobin” down river. Fucking liberal robber barons taxing country folks to pay for Chicago debt.

Hopefully it will lead to the cessation of federal funding in all it's forms to Oregon, and the withdrawal of all federal agencies from our state. Goodbye USFS, EPA, FBI, USFWS, BLM, National Park Service and the Dept. of Education...this isn't the way the right imagined our government would be localized...but hey if she wants to take it on I say go for it. Boot all the feds out. We can deal with illegals at the local level.

I'm not sure Brown has thought it all the way through...without the feds, Oregon will have a completely different mien..the rural parts of the state will grow in wealth and stature and the cities will quickly drain of the welfare dependent offal that now squat there, as their subsidies and government jobs dry up and blow away.

Thanks to Dimocrats, there's plenty of tax money to take from the pockets of liberal city dwellers. Thank you !! :2up: :clap:
Liberal cities generate revenue

Rural areas mooch off it. Rural areas would not have electricity, paved highways, bridges, modern school systems without subsidies from the cities
Liberal cities generate revenue...you mean like Detroit? Chicago?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Detroit financed most of the infrastructure in Michigan
The Upper Peninsula would still be backwoods without tax revenue that came from Detroit

Thanks to Dimocrats, there's plenty of tax money to take from the pockets of liberal city dwellers. Thank you !! :2up: :clap:

Rural areas mooch off it. Rural areas would not have electricity, paved highways, bridges, modern school systems without subsidies from the cities

Sure, because the cities produce so much of their own food. laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
The Upper Peninsula would still be backwoods without tax revenue that came from Detroit
1950 when? Now it is just a liberal Democrat burden to the rest of the state. Let the cities like Chicago and Detroit break away from rest of state and the rest of the state will do just fine.

Of course. That's the point of all these federal programs in the first place, right? They were created so that DC can lord it over state and local governments.

Lol..what a joke.

I agree. Most rural areas are peopled by highly independent people who sure don't need a city to survive.

Many rural areas have small towns around them. They survive just fine without a big city.

No they don’t
A rural taxpayer may think he is paying full freight ......he isn’t

Electricity is not profitable in rural areas......it is subsidized
Paved roads in isolated areas are not cost effective......they have been subsidized by urban tax payers
Sparse populations can’t afford modern schools.....the rest of the state chips in
Mail delivery is not profitable in rural areas.......the rest subsidize it

1950 when? Now it is just a liberal Democrat burden to the rest of the state. Let the cities like Chicago and Detroit break away from rest of state and the rest of the state will do just fine.

Detroit has more than paid the freight for the rest of Michigan.
Now, when they need help.....you say fuk em

Rural Oregon was a revenue powerhouse...until the leftists exerted unconstitutional federal authority over it and shut down our industries, tied up our farmland, stopped all development.

We don't need or want money from the cities, and will be just fine once we eliminate all the illegal federal shackles and agents that are currently holding us back.

Eliminate the usfs. Eliminate the usfws. Eliminate the blm. Oust them all.

We need to make them uncomfortable in our communities, in our schools, on our roads and in our forests. Pull the welcome mat. Sabotage their properties like they sabotage ours.

Of course. That's the point of all these federal programs in the first place, right? They were created so that DC can lord it over state and local governments.
They were created to walk over the constitutional rights of American citizens.

And you're more than happy to see your side doing the walking. Go team.

And you're more than happy to see your side doing the walking. Go team.

Nonsense. That's mindless gobbledygook. Eliminating unconstitutional agencies is not an indication of anything except the desire to remove unconstitutional agencies.

You've got nothing, useful idiot. I believe in small government and local control. That is the epitome of constitutionality.

“Oregon governor thumbing her nose at the feds...again...”

Nonsense.

Ensuring that the Oregon DOC is in compliance with “state law, court rulings, and [the governor’s] executive order” is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

All conservatives do is lie…again…
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your face off. Remind us again how NO ONE wants to confiscate our firearms.......
:offtopic:

Rural Oregon was a revenue powerhouse...until the leftists exerted unconstitutional federal authority over it and shut down our industries, tied up our farmland, stopped all development.

We don't need or want money from the cities, and will be just fine once we eliminate all the illegal federal shackles and agents that are currently holding us back.

Eliminate the usfs. Eliminate the usfws. Eliminate the blm. Oust them all.

We need to make them uncomfortable in our communities, in our schools, on our roads and in our forests. Pull the welcome mat. Sabotage their properties like they sabotage ours.
Doesn’t work like that
You are not free to rape the environment for your profits

Lol..what a joke.

No they don’t

Paved roads in isolated areas are not cost effective......they have been subsidized by urban tax payers
Sparse populations can’t afford modern schools.....the rest of the state chips in

You are full of shit.

Lol..what a joke.

No they don’t

You are full of shit.
Who do you think pays for those things?
Farmer Bob?

No they don’t

You are full of shit.
Farmer Bob?

Farmer Bob makes out okay. There are plenty of small towns around where he can get what he needs.

No they don’t

You are full of shit.
Farmer Bob?

Farmer Bob makes out okay. There are plenty of small towns around where he can get what he needs.
Does Farmer Bob get farm subsidies?

No they don’t

You are full of shit.
Farmer Bob?

Does Farmer Bob pay local, state and Fed taxes??

No they don’t

You are full of shit.
Farmer Bob?

Does Farmer Bob pay local, state and Fed taxes??
So does everyone else in Oregon

They subsidize Farmer Bob

Forum List

Back