O'Reilly spoils The View

People who complain about typos on a message board are seriously in trouble.
( It's really cool I didn't have to type any of this out)

I'm not complaining, I'm demanding. The stupid fuck wants everyone to believe he's so fucking smart yet he consistently butchers the english language. If you fail to see the hypocrisy then you are as stupid as he is. Wise up!

"Learn how to spell" is complaining about typos you fucking backwater toad scraper.

Ad homs is all you got.

I've never been a fan of The View; probably because of the people hosting the damned show. There was nothing rosy about Rosie and certainly nothing joyful about Joy. That woman is seriously disturbed. Walters' time has long since passed and she should consider retiring, but then I never particularly cared for her either. Is there supposed to be some purpose behind the show? Political? A variety of topics? Doesn't really matter - the show sucks.

I'm not complaining, I'm demanding. The stupid fuck wants everyone to believe he's so fucking smart yet he consistently butchers the english language. If you fail to see the hypocrisy then you are as stupid as he is. Wise up!

"Learn how to spell" is complaining about typos you fucking backwater toad scraper.

Ad homs is all you got.

Lol.....that's part of makes you guys so sad. You can be dishonest on a regular basis and you never call each other out on it.

The View = 4 washed up TV actors who have no idea what's going on in the world around them, yet try to debate current events. Does anyone even watch that show, personally I grouped it with the same sort of genre as Maury and Jerry Springer. :eusa_wall:

Despite that fact O'Reilly rocked that show. Those old broads had no idea what hit them. Pretty funny shit :clap2:

Are you trying to be topical?

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Sorry, but this thread was declared a Curvelight Toxic Retard Site more than several pages ago.:(

When you get bitch slapped as often as you do the only way to keep posting is to keep being a crybaby. You dumbasses ever find any facts proving the hijackers were all muslims? (Of course not. That is why you have nothing but ad homs)

:eusa_hand:

You hijack threads because you're a crybaby muslim?

:eusa_eh:

Well, then, that explains it.

O'Reilly totally bitchslapped those two yentas. I laughed my ass off when they waddled off the stage in a huff. It was great when joy said "I'm leaving" and Bill said "GO" You don't see him being forced off his own show. LMAO!

O'Reilly totally bitchslapped those two yentas. I laughed my ass off when they waddled off the stage in a huff. It was great when joy said "I'm leaving" and Bill said "GO" You don't see him being forced off his own show. LMAO!

Whenever he hears something he doesn't like he simply cuts the connection by having their mike turned off. It's still funny his fans are actually bragging about his event on the view.........

Whenever he hears something he doesn't like he simply cuts the connection by having their mike turned off. It's still funny his fans are actually bragging about his event on the view.........

The man is a master troll. These bitches need to take a lesson from him.

Are you trying to be topical?

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Sorry, but this thread was declared a Curvelight Toxic Retard Site more than several pages ago.:(

When you get bitch slapped as often as you do the only way to keep posting is to keep being a crybaby. You dumbasses ever find any facts proving the hijackers were all muslims? (Of course not. That is why you have nothing but ad homs)

:eusa_hand:

You hijack threads because you're a crybaby muslim?

:eusa_eh:

Well, then, that explains it.

No im not a muslim you dumbass. You accuse me of hijacking a thread because I asked you punks to support your own claims. Coming from your camp that makes perfect sense.

I think after it was all done bill and the ladies got a good laugh out of it.

It's absolutely amazing how a couple of fatass idiots walking off of a stage can command so much attention from the bush loving camps.

It is even more funny you can't walk away from it.

The bulk of my comments have been centered around asking for factual evidence proving the terrorists were all muslims and after asking about 7 times none of you have been able to produce that evidence. You're so sad you will respond again without backing up your claim.

The bulk of my comments have been centered around asking for factual evidence proving the terrorists were all muslims and after asking about 7 times none of you have been able to produce that evidence. You're so sad you will respond again without backing up your claim.

Are you really that fucking stupid? The hijackers were members of Al-Qaeda which is a militant Islamist group. Get your head out of your ass and wise up!

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf

I responded to your statement about O'Reilly. Your reply offered no retort to my comments on that subject. Instead, you deflected to an unrelated topic. They were on a jihad Curvelight. Please reference another religion with jihad. I assumed you were just trolling like usual, most people have come to grips with the terrorists being Muslim. What you got? Post stupid syndrome?

I responded to your statement about O'Reilly. Your reply offered no retort to my comments on that subject. Instead, you deflected to an unrelated topic. They were on a jihad Curvelight. Please reference another religion with jihad. I assumed you were just trolling like usual, most people have come to grips with the terrorists being Muslim. What you got? Post stupid syndrome?

You made a comment that I failed to address? By all means link that post and I will bitch slap you at your own request.

It looks likes you have no actual evidence but instead refer to insinuations.

Are you really that fucking stupid? The hijackers were members of Al-Qaeda which is a militant Islamist group. Get your head out of your ass and wise up!

Congratulations. You know how to use the link feature. Was that your only purpose in linking the report? Surely you aren't dumb enough to think linking the entire report backs up your claim......then again....you have proven to be a dumbass quite regularly.

"Muslims killed us on 9/11."

True story.

Dumbasses like you make claims you can't support.

True story.

You deny the hijackers were muslim?

It's impossible to deny what has not been proven. I've asked several times for evidence they were muslims but nobody has provided the proof. Seems a lot of people accept rumors if it's what they want to hear.

There is a major conflict in selling the story they were muslims on a jihad while many engaged in behavior contradictory to their own faith.

Agents of terror leave their mark on Sin City / Las Vegas workers recall the men they can't forget - SFGate

If they were die hard committed muslims on a jihad why would they flaunt behavior completely contradictory to that claim?

Congratulations. You know how to use the link feature. Was that your only purpose in linking the report? Surely you aren't dumb enough to think linking the entire report backs up your claim......then again....you have proven to be a dumbass quite regularly.

As a matter of fact the report backs up my claim quite effectively. And you have presented nothing to support your argument that shows the hijackers were not muslim or they were not members of Al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back