Osama Siblani Muslims are poised to take control

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Osama Siblani, a prominent Arab-American community leader and publisher, announced that Muslims are poised to take control of key political positions across the United States, including the Congress and the White House.

“We have the best we can offer to the United States of America – not only in Michigan but across the country – and we [have] offered our best… The best is yet to come. I can be very confident to tell you that we are on the road to the White House, to Congress, to decision-making everywhere in the United States,” he said.

“So, brothers and sisters, we are on the road. I am saying this because yesterday when we welcomed our brother and leader, [fmr. Lebanese security chief] Abbas Ibrahim, at the airport, he has seen and witnessed the kind of power and connections that we have,” Siblani said.

Comment:
Are the Democrats ready for Muslims taking control of their party?
Muslims do not assimilate, they take over.
They will try to impose sharia laws on Americans.

Osama Siblani, a prominent Arab-American community leader and publisher, announced that Muslims are poised to take control of key political positions across the United States, including the Congress and the White House.

“We have the best we can offer to the United States of America – not only in Michigan but across the country – and we [have] offered our best… The best is yet to come. I can be very confident to tell you that we are on the road to the White House, to Congress, to decision-making everywhere in the United States,” he said.

“So, brothers and sisters, we are on the road. I am saying this because yesterday when we welcomed our brother and leader, [fmr. Lebanese security chief] Abbas Ibrahim, at the airport, he has seen and witnessed the kind of power and connections that we have,” Siblani said.

Comment:
Yup. Another reason you guys should move to Moscow. No Muslims there.

Comment:
A campaign speech?

Sorry bout that,

1. Total ban on muslims.
2. In every part of American POWER.
3. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
4. Listen to me, I know what Im talking about, DANGER!!!
5. Power will give a reason to launch attacks on different muslims, they will target all others not them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back