Osteen mega church shooter ID’d

I think it's time that rational people stopped patronizing the gender delusions of trannies.

This was a dude, and should be described as such.
How about shipping off anti-Israel-rioters those who happen to be non straight ...to sh#thole Gaza where Hamas can "take care of them" from the rooftopts.....

UPDATE:

Editor's Note: This story has been updated to reflect that the sticker on the shooter's gun said "Palestine," per police, not "Free Palestine."

Lakewood Church shooting: AR-15 had 'Palestine' sticker, antisemitic writings recovered, police say
Moreno has a number of arrests on her record, which investigators are reviewing, a law enforcement official said.

Moreno allegedly threatened that she had a bomb, police said. Officials searched her car and backpack but nothing was found. She also appeared to be spraying an unknown substance, authorities said.

UPDATE:

Editor's Note: This story has been updated to reflect that the sticker on the shooter's gun said "Palestine," per police, not "Free Palestine."

Lakewood Church shooting: AR-15 had 'Palestine' sticker, antisemitic writings recovered, police say
Moreno has a number of arrests on her record, which investigators are reviewing, a law enforcement official said.

Moreno allegedly threatened that she had a bomb, police said. Officials searched her car and backpack but nothing was found. She also appeared to be spraying an unknown substance, authorities said.

Apparently someone at the church had been advising his ex's family during his divorce and custody fight with said ex per an article I read this afternoon (CNN maybe). He/she seems to have just snapped and was looking to go out with a bang.

Note: Al Salvador has a large Arab-Palestinian community.

Shooter at Texas megachurch Sunday afternoon, Feb 11, 2024: Genesse Moreno, born as Jeffrey Moreno, "Free Palestine" was written on the rifle.

Visegrád 24
@visegrad24:
BREAKING:

The shooting at Joel's Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston turns out to be an anti-Israel terror attack.

A 5-y-old boy was critically injured after being shot by the transgender woman Genesse Moreno, born as Jeffrey Moreno.

"Free Palestine" was written on the rifle.
11:52 AM · Feb 12, 2024

None Hispanic

All of that is made up.

Wait for the facts.

All of that is made up.

Wait for the facts.
What is made up? The mentally ill tranny didn't have a pro-palestine message on the rifle? or other?

Shooter at Houston megachurch had lengthy criminal history including weapons charges, police say

The shooter used a legally purchased AR-15 with a “Palestine” sticker on it, police said. A federal law enforcement source previously told CNN “Free Palestine” was written on the gun. She also had a .22 caliber weapon in her bag which was not used in the attack, according to a federal law enforcement source. Investigators are trying to determine whether she was politically motivated or a disturbed individual, the source said.

Just watched the ABC evening news and they kept calling the shooter "she".."a mother", etc, not one mention of transgender.

Only the Coroner knows at this point. But according to the news reporting, she was a biological female who identified as a male. Just like the Nashville shooter.

Do you have any evidence she was on hormone blockers?

Clearly, if she gave birth to a kid 7 years ago, she wasn't on hormone blockers. The plumbing seemed to be working just fine.

Curious how you're contorting yourself into pretzels, in an attempt to defend the dead shooter.

But whatever, bro. You just be you.

Nope, the problem is that you haven't convinced me that gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

50 years ago, they called homosexuality a mental illness.
100 years ago, they called women having opinions a mental illness called "Hysteria". (Their wombs were making them crazy!!!)

My definition of mentally ill would be an inability to function in society. Most trans folks do. They hold down jobs, they maintain households, and so on.

This woman had other issues, to be certain.

In 1973, the APA did in fact remove homosexuality from the list of mental disorders. However, I would like you to read a quote from the APA at that time.

“We will no longer insist on a label of sickness for individuals who insist that they are well and demonstrate no generalized impairment in social effectiveness.”

Based on this statement, mental illness is at least somewhat dependent on the society in which you live. Seems like an odd scientific delineation, until you read the next statement released a the same time.

“civil rights legislation at local, state, and Federal levels that would insure homosexual citizens the same protections now guaranteed to others.”

Ah, now we see the real impetus behind their findings. You guessed it, politics. I suppose they could eventually determine that anyone not towing the liberal Democrat Party line is mentally ill since they may have a problem being socially effective in a society dominated by leftist lunatics. Quite the scientific method you have there.

Of all the medical professions, Psychiatry is the easiest to political manipulate because it is the least concrete. Psychiatry is also the most left leaning medical community. Your brain surgeon is likely a Republican, while your psychiatrists is likely a Democrat. The running joke in the medical community is that most psychiatrists need a psychiatrists.

The fact that you aren’t convinced that a man that dresses like a woman, and claims they are indeed a woman is not mentally ill, says quite a bit about your own mental state.

again, all the reactions I see against trans folks are your discomfort.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem.

Allowing a biological male to compete against biological females is beyond a “discomfort”.

You are just another misguided fool.

Okay he was a she. It's really confusing
Actually, it's not confusing at all.

Moreno was born a woman.
She always presented herself as a woman.
She used a male name as one of the aliases under which she committed check fraud.
She had a kid with a Jewish guy, and her Jewish mother-in-law fought her for custody of the kid until the mother-in-law gave up.
The Mother in law had consulted Lakewood Church during the custody fight.
Moreno had a long history of schizophrenia.
She was able to get a gun because idiots have confused an amendment about militias with an unfettered right to own a gun.

Allowing a biological male to compete against biological females is beyond a “discomfort”.

You are just another misguided fool.

Um, frankly, the only reason ANY cares about "female athletics" is because the government has mandated a bunch of set-asides for admissions and scholarships under Title IX.

It's the kind of government mandate your side is steadfastly against under normal circumstances.

No one watches these events to start with, and no one cares about them, except for you guys freaking out that the womanish men and beating the mannish women.

Note: Al Salvador has a large Arab-Palestinian community.

Shooter at Texas megachurch Sunday afternoon, Feb 11, 2024: Genesse Moreno, born as Jeffrey Moreno, "Free Palestine" was written on the rifle.

Visegrád 24
@visegrad24:
BREAKING:

The shooting at Joel's Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston turns out to be an anti-Israel terror attack.

A 5-y-old boy was critically injured after being shot by the transgender woman Genesse Moreno, born as Jeffrey Moreno.

"Free Palestine" was written on the rifle.
11:52 AM · Feb 12, 2024

None Hispanic

Confirming the mental illness factor of people pretending to be something they are not!

Um, frankly, the only reason ANY cares about "female athletics" is because the government has mandated a bunch of set-asides for admissions and scholarships under Title IX.

It's the kind of government mandate your side is steadfastly against under normal circumstances.

No one watches these events to start with, and no one cares about them, except for you guys freaking out that the womanish men and beating the mannish women.

I’m against Title IX, but that doesn’t mean that I believe it is fair for my daughter to have to compete against a boy/man. I was an athlete in high school and was recruited for college as well those chose not to participate. I know from experience the HUGE gap between males and females. It simply isn’t a fair competition. I don’t understand why people like you are ok with destroying the hopes and dreams of a female to pacify your idiotic political agenda. If the trans people want to compete they can compete against each other.

Why don't we convince all these tranny things to go to Gaza and join them in their "resistance"?

The mooselimbs will set them on fire to keep palestinian babies warm, so that they can grow up to be suicide bombers.

Forum List

Back