🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

Is this where you whine again because I live in a gated community?
I knew I had you in a corner and you would post an ad hominem to squirm out of it.
I also live in a gated community but my gate is cops who shoot thugs dead and my next door neighbor is a police officer...I think I have it better than you.

Now you can stop playing dodge ball...
I asked you a question directly related to you bread and butter.
Admit that the economic boom is due to the Fed printing way too much money.

I knew I had you in a corner and you would post an ad hominem to squirm out of it.
I also live in a gated community but my gate is cops who shoot thugs dead and my next door neighbor is a police officer...I think I have it better than you.

Now you can stop playing dodge ball...
I asked you a question directly related to you bread and butter.
Admit that the economic boom is due to the Fed printing way too much money.
And I gave you a link which answered your question. Not my problem if you don't like my answer.

Back to citing the Daily Kook again. Right according to RCP Biden is underwater on his approval rating as well as on his handling of the economy, immigration, foreign policy, covid and direction of the country. Yes polls go up and down and these numbers can change but right now most people don’t seem very impressed with Biden on anything.

And I gave you a link which answered your question. Not my problem if you don't like my answer.
As a software engineer, which I am beginning to doubt you actually are, details are very important.
Imagine Amazon sending you a heavy box full of paper when you ordered a set of dishes.
You Linked to rolled-up Rush Limbaugh crap.
Since you have zero idea that you did so, you must be quite incompetent at what you do so you hire other people to think for you.
No wonder you need so many people on your team.

Too bad, Trumpster.

Downplay the same numbers you would have LOVED for Trump.

It's what you are.
Deny the near record inflation, sky high gas prices, empty shelves, and the FACT that with Xiden’s inflation factored in, wages actually FELL you libturd. It’s what you are.

Deny the near record inflation, sky high gas prices, empty shelves, and the FACT that with Xiden’s inflation factored in, wages actually FELL you libturd. It’s what you are.
It's not "near record inflation", Einstein. And everyone outside the orange bubble knows what has caused the inflation.

This is my profession. You're just a Trumpster. Sorry.

mactrump.png

Sean Hannity and the other Fox News hosts can no longer deny it: Joe Biden is the greatest president in recent American history. Under Biden's leadership, the U.S. economy grew by a massive 5.7% in the last 12 months, and by 6.9% in the last quarter, marking the strongest surge of economic activity since the days of St. Ronald Wilson Reagan Himself. Even in the midst of a devastating pandemic, the Biden recovery is now approaching the economic output that would have happened had the pandemic not happened at all.

But Biden accomplished this feat despite being saddled with both a pandemic and a Donald Trump economy that had crashed, cratered, nosedived, gone corpse-like, and joined the choir eternal. Under Donald Trump, the economy crashed; under Biden, the economy is soaring. Obviously, that makes Biden one of the greatest presidents to ever inhabit the office, and Fox News can no longer deny it. This sort of thing is their wheelhouse: Numbers That Prove Things are the fortified coffee that gets their hosts up in the morning.

We eagerly await the analysis from Hannity himself as he contemplates how his treason-loving crooked leader failed so utterly that the U.S. economy was brought to its knees, but the completely boring, "barely" campaigning Democratic new guy was able to fix it all in just his first year of office.

And the economy can only get better as the pandemic, and inflation eases. Makes you wonder what the poutrage industry will come up with next.
You mean all that money scammed for STIMULUS didn't create an artificial bubble that is now bursting---do you really don't know? The Bill is coming and due and we are all going to suffer for Biden's bullshit economy.

You mean all that money scammed for STIMULUS didn't create an artificial bubble that is now bursting---do you really don't know? The Bill is coming and due and we are all going to suffer for Biden's bullshit economy.
How is it busting, genius?

OK and?

It's working

6% GDP growth is amaing
That is the only reason we aren't sinking just yet. If you quit pumping government money into the economy we wouldn't see much if any growth. It was like in March of 2020, we shut down all non-essential businesses and the economy shrunk, that is what happens when you purposely stop an economy and when you purposely prop-up an economy. It will all start being a problem soon enough. We are seeing the stock market slow, inflation is in play, supply chains are damaged, we are beginning to see the economy slow, unless we start seeing tons more government money coming our way, we should slow down and see real not artificial growth.

That is the only reason we aren't sinking just yet. If you quit pumping government money into the economy we wouldn't see much if any growth. It was like in March of 2020, we shut down all non-essential businesses and the economy shrunk, that is what happens when you purposely stop an economy and when you purposely prop-up an economy. It will all start being a problem soon enough. We are seeing the stock market slow, inflation is in play, supply chains are damaged, we are beginning to see the economy slow, unless we start seeing tons more government money coming our way, we should slow down and see real not artificial growth.
The Fed just signaled they will slightly raise interest rates to deal with inflation.

And yea...if you shut down an economy you have to pump money into it to goose it.

It WORKED

He fucking ha. Remember Obama left Trump a growing economy?

Nonsense. Biden has done a great job. That infrastructure bill is going to give us a great decade. The new roaring 20's. Don't elect a Republican president like you did in 2000 and fuck it up. Remember you didn't think Bush could fuck it up and he caused a great recession in 2007? Yea, that happened. Hence why you didn't nominate Jeb. That and he stole 2000 and his brother lied us into Iraq. Don't believe me? Ask Trump. Candidate Trump.

Oh, and Trump's huge tax break to the rich only gave us a very temporary tiny bump in the economy. In other words, it didn't work. The rich just got richer and are sitting on more cash now.

Øbama did no such thing as he averaged less than 2% growth in his 8-years.

Until the CCP let the Wuhan virus out (you may have heard about 'COVID-19') the Trump economy was growing much better than Øbamas, saw the best real wage growth in 40-years

Record low black unemployment and record black small business start-ups. Energy independence. So much more.

Last edited:
But when Trump was running for president he said Obama had a fake economy because interest was so low. Then Trump didn't get the feds to raise interest rates because he wanted to continue on with that fake economy. Are you saying we should never raise interest rates?

The Fed began raising rates in December 2016.

Hell, they raised rates 4-times in 2018.

But when Trump was running for president he said Obama had a fake economy because interest was so low. Then Trump didn't get the feds to raise interest rates because he wanted to continue on with that fake economy. Are you saying we should never raise interest rates?
Trump got professional Americans working and paying taxes.

Forum List

Back