Our Last Black President?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Celebrate Obama's reelection all you want, but it may be the last time voters will trust an African American with the highest position in the land. Why? Because he has proven himself fundamentally untrustworthy to act in the overall interest of the United States. Despite his lofty rhetoric during his first election, he has governed as an ideologue who favors his own racial group (and selected others) over the welfare and legitimate concerns of all Americans.

His personal popularity, undoubtedly benefited by his racial background, were sufficient to reelect him despite a dismal record. However, voters are not likely to allow their racial guilt to override their sensibilities a second time once the full effects of his radical policies have been realized. Reparations have now been paid in full, and the more pressing question is whether we will be able to afford them.

i don't see how Obama's crappiness at all translates to people becoming racist.

Our Last Black President?

Celebrate Obama's reelection all you want......

Not a prob!!

rednecks-obama.jpg

rednecks_for_obama_sbl_hat-p148826733152098460bf3ey_400.jpg

rednecks_4_obama.jpg

Did they stop electing white presidents after Grant?
You think his color has something to do with his performance as president?

Go back to reading the Turner Diaries and leave us alone.

Some people don't think. In fact, too many people don't think. Which is a shame since i dont think everyone who doesn't think is stupid. They just dont use what God gave them.

I don't think so....there are some honorable blacks out there that want to see our country thrive....we just haven't found them yet. Actually, I don't think there's many white's out there that could do any better! :)

Celebrate Obama's reelection all you want, but it may be the last time voters will trust an African American with the highest position in the land. Why? Because he has proven himself fundamentally untrustworthy to act in the overall interest of the United States. Despite his lofty rhetoric during his first election, he has governed as an ideologue who favors his own racial group (and selected others) over the welfare and legitimate concerns of all Americans.

His personal popularity, undoubtedly benefited by his racial background, were sufficient to reelect him despite a dismal record. However, voters are not likely to allow their racial guilt to override their sensibilities a second time once the full effects of his radical policies have been realized. Reparations have now been paid in full, and the more pressing question is whether we will be able to afford them.

I disagree. I would say that more than half of Americans still get orgasmic when they see a picture of the president.

$obama says nothing better than anybody..jpg

In fact, I question whether there will be another white President who is not a Marxist at heart.

Last edited:

1. Interesting comparison, but Grant was not personally involved in any scandals.

2. No.

3. Go back and read my post. Use a dictionary for the big words.

What does SKIN COLOR have to do with ANYTHING?

Obama had a WHITE mother, and spent his formative years with his WHITE grandparents.

Maybe Obama's lack of integrity, lack of conscience, lack of honesty, lack of intellect, lack of core values, race baiting, leftist ideals, etc., came from his MOTHER'S side of the family?

1. Interesting comparison, but Grant was not personally involved in any scandals.

2. No.

Grant's administration was one of the most corrupt administrations until now.

2. No.

Holy shit.

Really?

First off, Grant was a loud mouthed drunk.

Do the math.

I don't believe Barack Obama is America's last black president.
I do believe Barack Obama is America's last president.
Not a doubt in my mind.

I don't think so....there are some honorable blacks out there that want to see our country thrive....we just haven't found them yet.
Don't bother looking at any Republican Conventions

:eusa_whistle:

Why not? There were plenty there. Many of them were speaking.

I just started a new Thread in Politics about Dr Benjamin Carson's Prayer speech.....what i can see of him, i could see him as president. It was awesome that he said all these things inn FRONT of Obama!! Lol! But this guy looks promising, to me at least! :)

Forum List

Back