🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Military Loves Trump

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Check this out, Lieberals.

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Show me a picture where Obama was mobbed by soldiers trying to shake his hand.

You know, a VOLUNTEER military.

Democrats have lost all sense of moral compass and this picture proves it.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Donald+Trump+President+Donald+Trump+Official+eaC5yQEQJz8l.jpg

A fist bump. laughing my ass off.

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

The Entire US Military Has Now Openly Broken With Trump And Denounced Racism

http://trumanproject.org/home/truman-project-statement-on-trump-administrations-ending-of-daca/
Truman Project Statement on Trump Administration’s Ending of DACA

"The excuses put forth by the administration for policy change, whether legal, economic, or security-based, are nothing more than shoddy window dressing for a position steeped in the Trump Administration’s toxic blend of malice, fear-mongering, and continued flirtations with white nationalism. It is particularly rich that President Trump was too cowardly to announce this unpopular and unethical decision himself."

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

Are you going to cry?

Fake News says the military went 2 to 1 for Trump.

That's not a banana, it's an apple.

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

"The excuses put forth by the administration for policy change, whether legal, economic, or security-based, are nothing more than shoddy window dressing for a position steeped in the Trump Administration’s toxic blend of malice, fear-mongering, and continued flirtations with white nationalism. It is particularly rich that President Trump was too cowardly to announce this unpopular and unethical decision himself."

Sorry, but your post is no better than the OP. The "entire military" has not done anything.

Of course they do. They weren't sure their previous Commander in Chief was even an American. So Trump's a Godsend to em. They know he has their backs.

Are you going to cry?

Fake News says the military went 2 to 1 for Trump.

That's not a banana, it's an apple.

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Nice way to move the goal post. First you ask for pic of Obama similar to the one you put up for Trump and now you ignore them all.

You are a joke.

Sorry, but your post is no better than the OP. The "entire military" has not done anything.

"The men in charge of all the branches of the US military have denounced President Trump's encouragement of racists."

Of course they do. They weren't sure their previous Commander in Chief was even an American. So Trump's a Godsend to em. They know he has their backs.

Spoken like another moron who never had the balls to serve this country.

Forum List

Back