Our next Civil War will be over abortion

in right wing fantasy and special pleading, you are Always right.

seeking asylum is a natural right. why not solve the problems of those nations with capitalism instead of our alleged war on drugs.

It is not a natural right to come here and steal my stuff unless you don't believe in private property rights. I am against the war on drugs. However, a lot of Latin America are LAZY, corrupt "manana" types. Capitalism often doesn't work there as it requires real work.
you have no understanding of natural rights; might makes right for the right wing.

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

Considering one side wants to ban guns I can't see the war lasting that long.

There is a possibility we could have a war over abortion. The Supreme Court ruled slavery the law of the land in 1856. A few years later the Civil war ended it. The people always have the final word.

in right wing fantasy and special pleading, you are Always right.

seeking asylum is a natural right. why not solve the problems of those nations with capitalism instead of our alleged war on drugs.

It is not a natural right to come here and steal my stuff unless you don't believe in private property rights. I am against the war on drugs. However, a lot of Latin America are LAZY, corrupt "manana" types. Capitalism often doesn't work there as it requires real work.
you have no understanding of natural rights; might makes right for the right wing.
You think murder of an infant in the womb is a natural right?

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.

So you again don't understand the words being said.
Sure I do. For years, many on the right have fought against Roe v. Wade, saying abortion should be left up to the states to decide, not the federal government.

Now here we have a state doing exactly that, and rightards are lambasting the state for doing that.

So now I see they were lying when they said, let the states decide. What they really meant was, let the states decide as long as states decide to outlaw abortion.

Amazingly enough, "leave it up to the states" does not mean "We won't have any input into state decisions". If you were assuming that, then that teaches you not to make assumptions.

And it's not a lie because you assumed something we never said.
No one said anything about not having any input in state decisions.

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR

Sounds like the direction the current demo party os going

So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.

Sure I do. For years, many on the right have fought against Roe v. Wade, saying abortion should be left up to the states to decide, not the federal government.

Now here we have a state doing exactly that, and rightards are lambasting the state for doing that.

So now I see they were lying when they said, let the states decide. What they really meant was, let the states decide as long as states decide to outlaw abortion.

Amazingly enough, "leave it up to the states" does not mean "We won't have any input into state decisions". If you were assuming that, then that teaches you not to make assumptions.

Yeah, actually, you did. You're pissing and ranting because "You said you wanted it to be a state issue, and when a state decides, you object to their choice! That means you lied about wanting it to be a state issue!" Whether you were smart enough to understand the meaning and import of your words or not, that is essentially what they were.

Abort anyone with a genetic defect, like Downs syndrome, or carries the Gay gene.

I suspect if we ever found the gay gene, there'd be a lot of "Christians' getting abortions.

View attachment 243225
This never happens!

The flip side of that coin is that if we are ever to find the "gay gene" pro aborts like you are suddenly going to start their own war against abortion.

Last edited:

Yeah, actually, you did. You're pissing and ranting because "You said you wanted it to be a state issue, and when a state decides, you object to their choice! That means you lied about wanting it to be a state issue!" Whether you were smart enough to understand the meaning and import of your words or not, that is essentially what they were.
:eusa_doh:

That means what it says ... righties are pissed at the decision the state made — it does not say they’re pissed because they didn’t have input; which, by the way, they did have input. Their input was at the polls, electing legislators who represent them. So there’s no way possible I said righties are passed because they had no input in the decision.

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR

I would put immigration at the top of the list.

Abort anyone with a genetic defect, like Downs syndrome, or carries the Gay gene.

I suspect if we ever found the gay gene, there'd be a lot of "Christians' getting abortions.

View attachment 243225
This never happens!

The flip side of that coin is that if we are ever to find the "gay gene" pro aborts lime you are suddenly going to start their own war against abortion.

"The flip side of that coin is that if we are ever to find the "gay gene" pro aborts lime you are suddenly going to start their own war against abortion."

and YOU will become more PRO-abortion....

View attachment 243225
This never happens!

The flip side of that coin is that if we are ever to find the "gay gene" pro aborts lime you are suddenly going to start their own war against abortion.

"The flip side of that coin is that if we are ever to find the "gay gene" pro aborts lime you are suddenly going to start their own war against abortion."

I'll take that bet.

As it is, pro aborts are far more likely to kill their own children with abortions than pro lifers are. Yet, I fight to defend THEIR children. Same as I do for blacks and other minorities.

The Gay thing only matters to You.

View attachment 243225
This never happens!

I'll take that bet.

As it is, pro aborts are far more likely to kill their own children with abortions than pro lifers are. Yet, I fight to defend THEIR children. Same as I do for blacks and other minorities.

It is my opinion, based on the statements made by so many conservatives, that if a fetus could be diagnosed and shown to be GAY, MOST conservatives would either abort it BEFORE it was born or sometime soon after.

Can't have an "abomination" messing up the country, right?

Roy Moore, conservative christian republican
senate candidate in last election
supported by trump
stated that he believes that homosexuality should be a crime, gays should be locked up, and quite possibly executed (to save on taxes).....

View attachment 243225
This never happens!

I'll take that bet.

It is my opinion, based on the statements made by so many conservatives, that if a fetus could be diagnosed and shown to be GAY, MOST conservatives would either abort it BEFORE it was born or sometime soon after.

Can't have an "abomination" messing up the country, right?

Roy Moore, conservative christian republican
senate candidate in last election
supported by trump
stated that he believes that homosexuality should be a crime, gays should be locked up, and quite possibly executed (to save on taxes).....

Well, it's your opinion so it must be true no matter what. Right?

There is a possibility we could have a war over abortion. The Supreme Court ruled slavery the law of the land in 1856. A few years later the Civil war ended it. The people always have the final word.
Actually, the 13th Amendment ended it.
Whatever. The people still had the last word over the Supreme Court, didn't they. The people will have the last word Regarding abortion.

Forum List

Back