Our next Civil War will be over abortion

The abortion issue will give trump just cause to call out the military to set up logjc tests for voters

The end of liberalism is now here

the law does not deny the science.

0.jpg

The law does allow the killing of a real human being for greed

Can't wait 9 months

This murder is worse than a poor person
Robbing a bank and killing to get money for his family

Abortion is a worst crime than the above
Imagine all the unwanted and improperly raised kids would be here right now if not for abortion.

Look at our overpopulation problem since 1970. Look at welfare and poverty. You want poverty birthing more poverty?

Fact is the Republican Party is split on abortion. So only 25% want to ban it.

Abortion has brought the death sentence of a nation. This big imbalance of young to old !!
When my dad graduated high school you could go get a blue collar factory job and raise a family on that pay.

Today those underachievers go to Walmart. Can’t raise a family on that so they abort. Ask women why they abort. Number one reason is they can’t afford to have a baby. Notice nba baby mammas never abort?

Also high college costs have people putting off and having fewer children.

Middle class people aren’t going to have kids if it’ll make them poor. 52% of Americans are one paycheck away from bankruptcy

I love it. I actually think republican policies will lower the population. Don’t have kids you can’t afford is what they tell foodstamps parents.

The planet won’t mind one bit if humans have less humans.

The alternative is not killing
Same as its not ok for a poor person to rob and kill a bank teller

Unequal Justice destroys nations

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.
So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.

So you again don't understand the words being said.
Sure I do. For years, many on the right have fought against Roe v. Wade, saying abortion should be left up to the states to decide, not the federal government.

Now here we have a state doing exactly that, and rightards are lambasting the state for doing that.

So now I see they were lying when they said, let the states decide. What they really meant was, let the states decide as long as states decide to outlaw abortion.

Folks this is spreading the outrage has started today and spreading everywhere

All logic is on the side of abortion being a crime

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.

Sure I do. For years, many on the right have fought against Roe v. Wade, saying abortion should be left up to the states to decide, not the federal government.

Now here we have a state doing exactly that, and rightards are lambasting the state for doing that.

So now I see they were lying when they said, let the states decide. What they really meant was, let the states decide as long as states decide to outlaw abortion.

No. let states rights come

A state with abortion and liberalism will have a big imbalance of young to old and the state will die

No help to the state. The state takes full responsibility for their actions

Yes states rights will work to bring the best progress

the law does not deny the science.

0.jpg

The law does allow the killing of a real human being for greed

Can't wait 9 months

This murder is worse than a poor person
Robbing a bank and killing to get money for his family

Abortion is a worst crime than the above
Imagine all the unwanted and improperly raised kids would be here right now if not for abortion.

Look at our overpopulation problem since 1970. Look at welfare and poverty. You want poverty birthing more poverty?

Fact is the Republican Party is split on abortion. So only 25% want to ban it.

Abortion has brought the death sentence of a nation. This big imbalance of young to old !!
When my dad graduated high school you could go get a blue collar factory job and raise a family on that pay.

Today those underachievers go to Walmart. Can’t raise a family on that so they abort. Ask women why they abort. Number one reason is they can’t afford to have a baby. Notice nba baby mammas never abort?

Also high college costs have people putting off and having fewer children.

Middle class people aren’t going to have kids if it’ll make them poor. 52% of Americans are one paycheck away from bankruptcy

I love it. I actually think republican policies will lower the population. Don’t have kids you can’t afford is what they tell foodstamps parents.

The planet won’t mind one bit if humans have less humans.

The alternative is not killing
Same as its not ok for a poor person to rob and kill a bank teller

Unequal Justice destroys nations
Point I was making is that if Money was no issue people would have more kids. It’s become unaffordable

Illinois: The killing of an “unborn child” at any stage of pre-natal development is intentional homicide, voluntary manslaughter, or involuntary manslaughter or reckless homicide. Ill. Comp. Stat. ch. 720, §§5/9-1.2, 5/9-2.1, 5/9-3.2 (1993). Ill. Rev. Stat. ch. 720 § 5/12-3.1. A person commits battery of an unborn child if he intentionally or knowingly without legal justification and by any means causes bodily harm to an unborn child. Read with Ill. Rev. Stat. ch. 720 § 5/12-4.4.

Yup, we have this stupid law on the books, all right. which has nothing to do with abortion.

If a fetus is not a child, that would mean that we human beings reproduce by way of metamorphosis (like frogs and butterflies do.) Show me your sources that prove your claim that himan beings (placetal mammals) reproduce by way of metamorphosis.

No, it means that we don't exist before our birthday. My birthday was May 7, 1962. On May 6, 1962 there was no Joe B (and the world was a sadder place for it!) This is what the law says.

We can't grant kidney bean sized fetuses the same rights as actual people, because then you'd have a situation where a fetus would have more rights than the woman it is inside... that would be just... crazy.

By your logic, not only should abortion be illegal, it should be illegal for woman to engage in ANY activity that might be injurious to the fetus. You would essentially be turning child-bearing age women into slaves of the state.

Not keen on doing the Live Action version of "A Handmaid's Tale', the book itself was a tedious enough read.

upload_2019-1-31_6-19-57.jpeg

what kind of scum would fight for the right to kill viable babies?

When RvW is overturned, each state will decide if they want to harvest babies and abuse women for the sake of $$$. And the states that choose to do so will get a smackdown just like the southern states got a smackdown when they refused to give up slavery.

If RvW was overturned, you'll see a lot of women who didn't care about politics before suddenly not be too keen on being branded murderers... I wouldn't want to be on your side when that happens.

If a fetus is not a child, that would mean that we human beings reproduce by way of metamorphosis (like frogs and butterflies do.) Show me your sources that prove your claim that himan beings (placetal mammals) reproduce by way of metamorphosis.

No, it means that we don't exist before our birthday. My birthday was May 7, 1962. On May 6, 1962 there was no Joe B (and the world was a sadder place for it!) This is what the law says.

We can't grant kidney bean sized fetuses the same rights as actual people, because then you'd have a situation where a fetus would have more rights than the woman it is inside... that would be just... crazy.

By your logic, not only should abortion be illegal, it should be illegal for woman to engage in ANY activity that might be injurious to the fetus. You would essentially be turning child-bearing age women into slaves of the state.

Not keen on doing the Live Action version of "A Handmaid's Tale', the book itself was a tedious enough read.

View attachment 243224

It's cool that you get to decide what exists and what doesn't.

Can I try this as well? I say your citizenship now exists as Venezuelan citizen.

Illinois: The killing of an “unborn child” at any stage of pre-natal development is intentional homicide, voluntary manslaughter, or involuntary manslaughter or reckless homicide. Ill. Comp. Stat. ch. 720, §§5/9-1.2, 5/9-2.1, 5/9-3.2 (1993). Ill. Rev. Stat. ch. 720 § 5/12-3.1. A person commits battery of an unborn child if he intentionally or knowingly without legal justification and by any means causes bodily harm to an unborn child. Read with Ill. Rev. Stat. ch. 720 § 5/12-4.4.
Didn’t get very far with that one, did they?

Amazingly enough, "leave it up to the states" does not mean "We won't have any input into state decisions". If you were assuming that, then that teaches you not to make assumptions.

And it's not a lie because you assumed something we never said.

States are still bound by the constitution; and as such cannot implement any laws that violate the bill of rights. However... If they wish to secede; I have no objections to any state doing so if they wish...

Forum List

Back