Our next Civil War will be over abortion

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.

Meghan McCain pitches for the left more than I’m comfortable with. On the down low. I suspect another coup at duping the right into believing immigration (abortion) is a totally polarizing issue; but both overlap the middle class empathies for personal reasons.

God forbid the right should focus on actual polarizing issues. That’s not what the far left wants. They don’t want the right catching on to a left platform as a dinner table issue the middle consistently rejects across the board. Middle voters. Middle voters have abortions. Middle voters hire illegal help now and then. Middle voters don’t ever welcome deranged males into their daughters & wives showers EVER.

See how easy this is? :popcorn:

God forbid the right should focus on actual polarizing issues. That’s not what the far left wants. They don’t want the right catching on to a left platform as a dinner table issue the middle consistently rejects across the board. Middle voters. Middle voters have abortions. Middle voters hire illegal help now and then. Middle voters don’t ever welcome deranged males into their daughters & wives showers EVER.

Middle voters have relatives who are gay and have no patience for nutters who hate on them because they are suppressing their own queer tendencies.

See how easy that was?

The next real war on American soil will be when the government runs out of other people's money to pay the Treasury so that the Treasury can pay the principal plus interest on that bond that the Federal Reserve bought with a check which was drawn on an account that had nothing in it to pay for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. They can't keep inflating the currency supply like this, the dollar is already debased to the point that it's only worth 4 cents. Notwithstanding that 22 trillion dollars worth of debt that's been growing as a consequence of just that very practice.

We're almost there. They can't keep kicking that can down the road much longer. The only reason they've kicked it down the road this far is because none of the politicians want it happening on their watch. But..the old political guard who caused all of this is getting old. Nature will thin them out soon enough and it won't matter anymore, they'll let the can rest wherever it lands at that point because the new generation of politicians in Washington are too stupid to figure it out, they're clueless to economic theory and monetary policy, and by that time it'll be to late anyway.

Stay out of the cities during the reset and all will be well. So long as you're stocked up, beans and rice will get you through it. And water. The police and likely the military will surround the perimeter of most of the welfare stricken cities when that happens, after the store shelves have been looted, they'll be contained and they'll thin each other out from the inside of the perimeter when their haul runs out.

Is what it is.

Last edited:
The next real war on American soil will be when the government runs out of other people's money to pay the Treasury so that the Treasury can pay the principal plus interest on that bond that the Federal Reserve bought with a check which was drawn on an account that had nothing in it to pay for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. They can't keep inflating the currency supply like this, the dollar is already debased to the point that it's only worth 4 cents. Notwithstanding that 22 trillion dollars worth of debt that's been growing as a consequence of just that very practice.

Okay, Mr. Crazy person... Fact is, government spending is only 20% of GDP. We'll be fine.

Amazingly enough, "leave it up to the states" does not mean "We won't have any input into state decisions". If you were assuming that, then that teaches you not to make assumptions.

And it's not a lie because you assumed something we never said.
No one said anything about not having any input in state decisions.

Yeah, actually, you did. You're pissing and ranting because "You said you wanted it to be a state issue, and when a state decides, you object to their choice! That means you lied about wanting it to be a state issue!" Whether you were smart enough to understand the meaning and import of your words or not, that is essentially what they were.
:eusa_doh:

That means what it says ... righties are pissed at the decision the state made — it does not say they’re pissed because they didn’t have input; which, by the way, they did have input. Their input was at the polls, electing legislators who represent them. So there’s no way possible I said righties are passed because they had no input in the decision.

th

Your statements DO mean what they say . . . and what they say is that you think if conservatives say something should be decided by the state rather than the federal government, that means they have to just shut up and be happy with the decision. Otherwise, they "lied" about wanting it to be a state decision.

Thanks for the pointless digression into "I didn't say they were pissed because they didn't have input." It was nice of you to clarify that point, but since that point was never actually made, or even hinted at, it seems suspiciously like you're inventing an argument you can win, because you know you lost the original one and you're too dishonest to just admit it.

And by the way, if you ever even once in your two-faced, hypocritical life consider your "input was at the polls when the legislators were elected" when it comes to laws you DON'T like, I might actually listen seriously to this BS for a whole five seconds before laughing at it. Might. But since you and I both know that you don't stop screeching to even draw a new breath when the elected legislators pass laws you disagree with, I'm not even going to bother pretending you're not a joke.
”But since you and I both know that you don't stop screeching to even draw a new breath when the elected legislators pass laws you disagree with, I'm not even going to bother pretending you're not a joke.”

Not even remotely close to what I’ve been arguing. Try again if you ever figure it out.

"I don't! I don't, I don't, I DON'T, so there!"

You've EXACTLY been arguing that it's terrible and eeeevil that people on the right don't do what you yourself don't do. Your blank denial of your hypocrisy means nothing.

Because if the people were to have a "say" on a moral issue. They'd have had it a few years after the decision.

Instead, what the people did was say, "Um, yeah, we were having abortions anyway, glad the law finally caught up."

Until of course, the Religious Loons decided they needed an issue to keep asses in pews.
Um, I think the Supreme Court ruling making abortion legal was earlier than 1979. So you support murdering innocent defenseless human beings. My, aren't you just the coolest.
So how are you going to stop abortions?
Oh, we'll never completely stop abortions due to the depravity of people's hearts. However, we can educate people and show them a better way.
So you don't want to stop abortions. Good for you.

"I want you to say THIS, so that's what I heard!"

What's funny is that you actually wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Um, I think the Supreme Court ruling making abortion legal was earlier than 1979. So you support murdering innocent defenseless human beings. My, aren't you just the coolest.

No, I'm using your logic. If you are going to claim that Dred Scott was the trigger for the civil war (It wasn't), then we should have had a civil war 5 years after Roe.. We didn't. IN fact, most people rejoiced that we got rid of archaic stupid laws no one was following.

Fetuses aren't people. Even when Abortion was illegal, no one was charged with murder for having an abortion or performing one.

Are you still here? Why leave a good thing!

I'm white, straight and male. America is awesome for me.

It should be awesome for everyone, that's my point.

Oh, we'll never completely stop abortions due to the depravity of people's hearts. However, we can educate people and show them a better way.

Who says abortion isn't a better way? Frankly, some people just shouldn't have kids.
Wrong. A fetus is a human being. You morons declare that you believe in science, but when it comes to abortion you suddenly get dumber than a retarded goose.

Oh, it's not just abortion. They do that on every topic where the science doesn't support them.

Because if the people were to have a "say" on a moral issue. They'd have had it a few years after the decision.

Instead, what the people did was say, "Um, yeah, we were having abortions anyway, glad the law finally caught up."

Until of course, the Religious Loons decided they needed an issue to keep asses in pews.
So how are you going to stop abortions?
So you don't want to stop abortions. Good for you.

"I want you to say THIS, so that's what I heard!"

What's funny is that you actually wonder why no one takes you seriously.
You think anyone takes your grumpy hairy clam seriously?

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR
Abortion is the linchpin behind all of it.

Abortion is the reason Democrats have gone insane.

The blood of fetuses is the fuel the keeps the Democrats angry.
You need help dude. Your posts are unhinged and not based in reason or reality.
Walk through an abortion clinic and check out the trash bin full of dead chopped up babies and tell me whether it's me or reality that's unhinged.

Fascinating. Tell me, do clinics that provide abortion just let random people walk in from the street and inspect their trash bins filled with medical waste? Or perhaps you are just making shit up to support an agenda?

Abort anyone with a genetic defect, like Downs syndrome, or carries the Gay gene.

Dear Slyhunter let's take it a step further with REAL prevention.
Given the sex strikes being called, let's unionize and agree that
nobody should have sex with YOU or anyone who believes in abortion
in cases of genetic defect.

If the only people having sex are the ones who agree to let nature take its course without abortion,
then there should be no more unwanted pregnancies or unwanted children or abortion.

Just agree not to have sex, then you bypass this problem.

If you can't guarantee you will have perfect children so no abortion is needed,
then DON'T HAVE SEX in the first place!

Problems solved. Don't even need to go there at all!

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.

Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.
How many Lefties do you know who have killed unborn and newborn babies? And when have they expressed their love of doing so to you? Name names for us, please.

[How many Lefties do you know who have killed unborn and newborn babies? And when have they expressed their love of doing so to you? Name names for us, please.
Are you asking for an official number of abortions Leftists are responsible for, the number of Late-Term abortions,....?

Are you asking for a list of Democrats who have supported and / or pushed for passing a law making it legal to kill newborn babies?

Finally, please copy / paste / link to where I said I personally know of these baby-killers?!

Abort anyone with a genetic defect, like Downs syndrome, or carries the Gay gene.
Do you know anyone with Down's? I do.

Do you think folks with your disability should be aborted?

"should be aborted"? Do you know what "CHOICE" means?

Slyhunter was making a comment on which babies "should be aborted," not I. Lecture him.

Besides, it is the progressive left that is all about passing legislation to allow abortion in the final weeks of pregnancy for babies that aren't, "viable." Well?

Who decides what is viable according to your "CHOICE" standard? We know, we know, "Parents and their health care providers." IOW. . . .

B/C clearly left up to the prog. left, any slight imperfection or inconvenience is acceptable to implement fascist style eugenics.

How many Lefties do you know who have killed unborn and newborn babies? And when have they expressed their love of doing so to you? Name names for us, please.

This is what you said....now...name names please.

Damn, I have been told on this message board that our next civil war will be based on gun grabbers, race, communistic democrats, and now, abortion. I guess you can't follow the game without a program.

Forum List

Back