Our next Civil War will be over abortion

the founding fathers believed so firmly in the right to LIFE that they put it in the constitution!

There is a possibility we could have a war over abortion. The Supreme Court ruled slavery the law of the land in 1856. A few years later the Civil war ended it. The people always have the final word.

By that logic, we should have had a civil war in 1979
Why?

Because if the people were to have a "say" on a moral issue. They'd have had it a few years after the decision.

Instead, what the people did was say, "Um, yeah, we were having abortions anyway, glad the law finally caught up."

Until of course, the Religious Loons decided they needed an issue to keep asses in pews.
Um, I think the Supreme Court ruling making abortion legal was earlier than 1979. So you support murdering innocent defenseless human beings. My, aren't you just the coolest.

the founding fathers believed so firmly in the right to LIFE that they put it in the constitution!

Unless you were a slave or a Native American, then it kind of sucked to be you.
First of all, those ignorant savages didn't need all that land, and they were always fighting each other over some stupid thing. Second, we took care of slavery less than 100 years later. You really hate your country, huh. Why don't you move to Iran.

There is a possibility we could have a war over abortion. The Supreme Court ruled slavery the law of the land in 1856. A few years later the Civil war ended it. The people always have the final word.

Why?

Because if the people were to have a "say" on a moral issue. They'd have had it a few years after the decision.

Instead, what the people did was say, "Um, yeah, we were having abortions anyway, glad the law finally caught up."

Until of course, the Religious Loons decided they needed an issue to keep asses in pews.
Um, I think the Supreme Court ruling making abortion legal was earlier than 1979. So you support murdering innocent defenseless human beings. My, aren't you just the coolest.
So how are you going to stop abortions?

Why?

Oh, we'll never completely stop abortions due to the depravity of people's hearts. However, we can educate people and show them a better way.

Why?

Oh, we'll never completely stop abortions due to the depravity of people's hearts. However, we can educate people and show them a better way.
So you don't want to stop abortions. Good for you.

Oh, my. It's obvious you're too smart for me. Have a blessed day. Idiot.

You can't even come up with a plan to stop abortions, meaning you don't really care.

You can't even come up with a plan to stop abortions, meaning you don't really care.
I was clear. I said we need to educate people and show them a better way. Now go fuck yourself, loser.

I was clear. I said we need to educate people and show them a better way. Now go fuck yourself, loser.
That’s not even a real plan. Come up with a real plan or stfu.

Why don't you shut me up, pusillanimous prairie punk. I'll post here all day every day. Idiot. Baby murderer.

Why don't you shut me up, pusillanimous prairie punk. I'll post here all day every day. Idiot. Baby murderer.
Are you not smart enough to come up with a real plan?

Bye.

Bye.
You’re a pussy with no plan.

No, I'm using your logic. If you are going to claim that Dred Scott was the trigger for the civil war (It wasn't), then we should have had a civil war 5 years after Roe.. We didn't. IN fact, most people rejoiced that we got rid of archaic stupid laws no one was following.

Fetuses aren't people. Even when Abortion was illegal, no one was charged with murder for having an abortion or performing one.

Are you still here? Why leave a good thing!

I'm white, straight and male. America is awesome for me.

It should be awesome for everyone, that's my point.

Who says abortion isn't a better way? Frankly, some people just shouldn't have kids.

No, I'm using your logic. If you are going to claim that Dred Scott was the trigger for the civil war (It wasn't), then we should have had a civil war 5 years after Roe.. We didn't. IN fact, most people rejoiced that we got rid of archaic stupid laws no one was following.

Fetuses aren't people. Even when Abortion was illegal, no one was charged with murder for having an abortion or performing one.

Who says abortion isn't a better way? Frankly, some people just shouldn't have kids.
Wrong. A fetus is a human being. You morons declare that you believe in science, but when it comes to abortion you suddenly get dumber than a retarded goose.

You're living proof of that.

Forum List

Back