Our next Civil War will be over abortion

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.
Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.
This is what you said....now...name names please.

'Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.'

This IS what I said....please point out where I say I personally know any, LIAR....

I usually love proving snowflake are liars. I especially like so to you.

Thank you....that was fun...

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.
How many Lefties do you know who have killed unborn and newborn babies? And when have they expressed their love of doing so to you? Name names for us, please.

Vile Leftists Extremists are 'terrorists', not 'soldiers'. Look at Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers. He bombed his fellow Americans, killing 1st responders - he never put himself in jeopardy by actually fighting anyone.

Vile Leftists Extremists are 'terrorists', not 'soldiers'. Look at Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers. He bombed his fellow Americans, killing 1st responders - he never put himself in jeopardy by actually fighting anyone.
Raving lunatic, Bill Ayers never killed a first responder with a bomb. As always, you're fucking crazed. :cuckoo:

I swear, you right wing freaks are batshit insane.

Last edited:
'Pro-abortion Leftist Extremists love killing both unborn and newborn babies, but they aren't keen on giving their own life to fight for it.'

This IS what I said....please point out where I say I personally know any, LIAR....

I usually love proving snowflake are liars. I especially like so to you.

Thank you....that was fun...

DUde, get professional help.

Raving lunatic, Bill Ayers never killed a first responder with a bomb. As always, you're fucking crazed. :cuckoo:

They sure can't help the lying, can they? No wonder they wanted lying donnie as their king.

How many Lefties do you know who have killed unborn and newborn babies? And when have they expressed their love of doing so to you? Name names for us, please.

Relevant portion at 38:45.

They sure can't help the lying, can they? No wonder they wanted lying donnie as their king.
Again, the only person proven lying is you, as always. You can't point out where I said I know anyone of them personally because it never happened.

And Bill Ayers bombed his fellow Americans. He and the group he belonged to killed 1st responders. During an interview he actually stated he regretted not perpetrating more bombings.

"Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communistrevolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[3] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) "

No. Not even a top 5 item.

1. Gun Confiscation
2. Suppression of Free Speech
3. Voter Fraud
4. Motherfuckers trying to shove communism down our throats
5. Declaration of an Emergency for Any Reason not related to WAR
Speaking of which...#2

I came across a paper I'd never seen before today...
The Final Call

Apparently, Facebook has banned L.Farrakhan,
now, he's crying about suppressing the truth....
Aka, his truth, aka, free speech

Well GOOD and too fucking bad!

I just saw on TV that 30% of evangelicals don’t support this law. We know Pat Robertson doesn’t support it.

They said you’re going to start seeing pictures with 10-year-olds with blurred out faces who Republicans are trying to force to have babies.

And then they talked about Republicans cutting healthcare and daycare and education for kids.

Quite the mixed message. Unless you take it for what it is. Which is the Republicans version of the handmaidens tale. Oh are you going to see a lot of handmaidens tale posters.

Thanks GOP. I was scared for a minute.

.They can try to run from it, but it’s too late. if Republicans try to fall back from this Democrats will say they’re just waiting till the election is over.

Again, the only person proven lying is you, as always. You can't point out where I said I know anyone of them personally because it never happened.

And Bill Ayers bombed his fellow Americans. He and the group he belonged to killed 1st responders. During an interview he actually stated he regretted not perpetrating more bombings.

"Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communistrevolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[3] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) "
Ayers bombed his fellow Americans........why wasn't he charged and convicted then?

Ayers bombed his fellow Americans........why wasn't he charged and convicted then?

WHY is that always your defense of despicable, proven criminal liberal extremists / Democrats? Why do you always rabidly defend the terrorists, domestic enemies, and proven criminal pieces of Democratic party refuse? Is it an un-controllable, in-grained, knee-jerk reaction or do you actually support them and what they have done / do?

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''
-- BILL AYERS, 2001 Interveiw

"Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,'' is today distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago."

''Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon,'' he writes.
** Ayers never actually personally conducted the bombing of the Pentagon. He just helped his group, the Weathermen, plan the attack. That fact does not make him any less of a terrorist / domestic enemy of the United States.

Is he a 'hero'? No, he's just another POS radical who bombed his own country / people and then attempted to justify it:

''I don't think you can understand a single thing we did without understanding the violence of the Vietnam War''

Whatever, you f*ing terrorist. Bill Ayers was a phony, a rich kid who wanted to be one of 'the little people' and wanted to 'join the revolution':

"Mr. Ayers has always been known as a ''rich kid radical.'' His father, Thomas, now 86, was chairman and chief executive officer of Commonwealth Edison of Chicago, chairman of Northwestern University and of the Chicago Symphony."

Eventually he realized that bombing your own country was not going to change anything. He realized the best way to truly affect the radical change he wanted was to infect the education system with his disease....so he became a college professor where he could pray upon young impressionable kids through radical indoctrination.

Being a college professor does no / did not change who he was / still is: a POS radical extremist terrorist who bombed his own country and later changed tactics to attempt to destroy his country. Instead of bombs he began using the classroom.

He was never convicted for his ADMITTED CRIMES! To you, that means he never committed a crime and was / is an outstanding citizen.

:wtf:

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen

Make no mistake about it ,a state that's against womens choice that ranks 50th in education doesn't give a shit about children Voting for a pedophile for congress? Morons

Yeah. It's going to get ugly.

And Bill Ayers bombed his fellow Americans. He and the group he belonged to killed 1st responders.

Pretending to be ignorant of history again I see. The real killer of Americans was the Federal Government and the War they were conducting in SE Asia. The Weathermen always warned about their targets and never planted second devices to target responding units. In fact the only people who died because of their bombs were members of the group.

During an interview he actually stated he regretted not perpetrating more bombings.

In reality he wished he had done more to stop the slaughter of the millions who died because of the Allies policy in SE Asia.

He did not kill any first responders. Neither did the Weather Underground. The only people killed by them were a few of their own members who blew themselves up making a bomb.

You rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up alternative facts. You're truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

WHY is that always your defense of despicable, proven criminal liberal extremists / Democrats? Why do you always rabidly defend the terrorists, domestic enemies, and proven criminal pieces of Democratic party refuse? Is it an un-controllable, in-grained, knee-jerk reaction or do you actually support them and what they have done / do?

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''
-- BILL AYERS, 2001 Interveiw

"Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,'' is today distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago."

''Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon,'' he writes.
** Ayers never actually personally conducted the bombing of the Pentagon. He just helped his group, the Weathermen, plan the attack. That fact does not make him any less of a terrorist / domestic enemy of the United States.

Is he a 'hero'? No, he's just another POS radical who bombed his own country / people and then attempted to justify it:

''I don't think you can understand a single thing we did without understanding the violence of the Vietnam War''

Whatever, you f*ing terrorist. Bill Ayers was a phony, a rich kid who wanted to be one of 'the little people' and wanted to 'join the revolution':

"Mr. Ayers has always been known as a ''rich kid radical.'' His father, Thomas, now 86, was chairman and chief executive officer of Commonwealth Edison of Chicago, chairman of Northwestern University and of the Chicago Symphony."

Eventually he realized that bombing your own country was not going to change anything. He realized the best way to truly affect the radical change he wanted was to infect the education system with his disease....so he became a college professor where he could pray upon young impressionable kids through radical indoctrination.

Being a college professor does no / did not change who he was / still is: a POS radical extremist terrorist who bombed his own country and later changed tactics to attempt to destroy his country. Instead of bombs he began using the classroom.

He was never convicted for his ADMITTED CRIMES! To you, that means he never committed a crime and was / is an outstanding citizen.

:wtf:

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen

I ask again...if Ayers bombed his fellow Americans, why wasn't he charged and convicted then? It was during a Republican administration.....can't the GOP do ANYTHING except make stuff up and whine?

Yeah. It's going to get ugly.
Yeah.......reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllll ugly!
upload_2019-5-17_6-43-43.jpeg

Forum List

Back