Our President is “The Man in the Arena” and we Should Pray for Him

Why should the voters in 19 states be more important than the ones in 31?

Because most of the people and the wealth are in the 19 states.

Let's be honest, you could take all the red states, and if you made them a country, it would be classified as "Third World".
It would be classified as liberty. The blue states are a disgrace economically.

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

Even though most people don't like him, respect him or voted for him.

Pray for him yourself.

If I was dumb/ignorant enough to pray - I sure as shit would not pray for that loser.

Jeez...you are a sad fellow. All these pathetic threads you create where you verbally ejaculate all over Trump.
Blind obedience to politicians is for the weak/ignorant/desperate.
Funny enough, the same people who believe in God(s).

Have a nice day.

Then how is he President of the United States?

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

Sad Snowflake response.

arrogance is strength.....petulance is virtue.....greed is power.....might makes right

CloudyFavorableInexpectatumpleco-small.gif
Democratic Party mantra..

That "vibe" was hatred,fear,and victimization

That “vibe” was his business instinct and the call for help from the American people.

Before you let liberals tout how Clinton won the popular vote, that ONLY happened in Commifornia:

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California | Investor's Business Daily

"California is the exception that proves the true genius of the Electoral College — which was designed to prevent regional candidates from dominating national elections.

In recent years, California has been turning into what amounts to a one-party state. Between 2008 and 2016, the number of Californian's who registered as Democrats climbed by 1.1 million, while the number of registered Republicans dropped by almost 400,000.

What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts."

Last edited:
Before you let liberals tout how Clinton won the popular vote, that ONLY happened in Commifornia:

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California | Investor's Business Daily

"California is the exception that proves the true genius of the Electoral College — which was designed to prevent regional candidates from dominating national elections.

In recent years, California has been turning into what amounts to a one-party state. Between 2008 and 2016, the number of Californian's who registered as Democrats climbed by 1.1 million, while the number of registered Republicans dropped by almost 400,000.

What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts."
Taxpayers are leaving in droves and being replaced by illegals that drain the treasury because they work for minimum wage and need food stamps and government healthcare. California is turning into a shithole.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

Hillary received a minority of the total votes by almost 5 million.

You can shut up now.

This thread smells like trump terds disgusting somebody please clean up the terds and throw them in the garbage.

You can shut up now.

She had the highest number of votes for all candidates by at least 3 million.

You can shut up now.

She had the highest number of votes for all candidates by at least 3 million.

That means nothing according your own criteria.

The majority was firmly against her.

Really ? :21::21::21:
View attachment 225294

Trump is the one that said the voting was rigged.

I could see a point in respecting all presidents, but placing faith in him simply based on his position is like surrendering one's soul.
So placing faith in someone doing his job is a bad thing now, and especially after he has shown that he is willing and able to do the job he has been elected too ??

Even though most people don't like him, respect him or voted for him.

Pray for him yourself.

If I was dumb/ignorant enough to pray - I sure as shit would not pray for that loser.

Jeez...you are a sad fellow. All these pathetic threads you create where you verbally ejaculate all over Trump.
Blind obedience to politicians is for the weak/ignorant/desperate.
Funny enough, the same people who believe in God(s).

Have a nice day.

Now inject the name Obama into your post. See how that works ?

Forum List

Back