Our President is “The Man in the Arena” and we Should Pray for Him

He’s a boy trying to do a man’s job and failing miserably. He actually said that there should have been armed security at the Temple.

This is what you call failing? We have more jobs than workers. So what's your point about him saying they should have had armed security?

So you know nobody who is unemployed or looking for work. Interesting.

Trump’s world (and yours) is one where you have to have armed security at church. Can we not do better as a society than that? Yes or no.

To be honest, no, nobody I know is looking for work. All kinds of work out there.

As a local truck driver, I spend a lot of my time in industrial areas. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Even some of our customers ask if I know anybody looking for a job or possibly a better job. Speaking of driving, our industry is short over 30,000 new drivers they can't find. It's only going to increase as we baby boomers start to retire.

If you can't find a job in this economy, the only reason for that is you are not looking.

What state do you live in…Ohio is it?

There should be nobody on unemployment then…right?

There will always be people on unemployment. People will accept a free paid vacation anytime it's offered. But that's irrelevant to job growth in this country and the ability to obtain work.

So basically during Obama’s tenure…the unemployment rate was actually much lower…you just didn’t give him the same excuses you’re happy to give to Trump.

He’s a boy trying to do a man’s job and failing miserably. He actually said that there should have been armed security at the Temple.

This is what you call failing? We have more jobs than workers. So what's your point about him saying they should have had armed security?

What has he done to increase jobs? Be specific please.

Lowered taxes on our job creators for one. Removing job killing regulations. Freeing them from Commie Care which stopped small businesses from exceeding 49 employees.

Businesses now feel they have a friend in the White House. We have an 18 year high in corporate confidence, and a 41 year high in small business confidence which is a new record.

But even without what Trump has done, just getting rid of the most anti-business President in our lifetime is a relief to big businesses and small.

The uninsured have increased by more than 3 million since Trump's inauguration.

I could believe that. DumBama Fd up our healthcare by instituting Commie Care. That gave employers the ability to stop offering insurance like so many have. But that has nothing to do with the economy, it has to do with horrible policy.

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.

He was elected according to the laws of the United States. If you have a problem with them, there are plenty of other countries which would be way more suitable for you.

I never said he was not legally the president. He's just not the president voters wanted.
Well... he's not the President that the Coastal Elites and Inner-City Ghetto Barbarians wanted, anyway...

Trump’s world (and yours) is one where you have to have armed security at church. Can we not do better as a society than that? Yes or no.

To be honest, no, nobody I know is looking for work. All kinds of work out there.

As a local truck driver, I spend a lot of my time in industrial areas. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Even some of our customers ask if I know anybody looking for a job or possibly a better job. Speaking of driving, our industry is short over 30,000 new drivers they can't find. It's only going to increase as we baby boomers start to retire.

If you can't find a job in this economy, the only reason for that is you are not looking.

There will always be people on unemployment. People will accept a free paid vacation anytime it's offered. But that's irrelevant to job growth in this country and the ability to obtain work.

So basically during Obama’s tenure…the unemployment rate was actually much lower…you just didn’t give him the same excuses you’re happy to give to Trump.

How was it much lower?

I pray for President Trump and all Patriots on earth....every day of my life.

Every single day.

How was it much lower?

Well, we have people who are unemployed now and they were unemployed under Obama.

Only now you say the economy is so much better now citing low unemployment; first saying there are more jobs than people then saying that there are people on “free paid vacation” (which is garbage too). When in reality, Obama had the same people supposedly on vacation.

Lowered taxes on our job creators for one. Removing job killing regulations. Freeing them from Commie Care which stopped small businesses from exceeding 49 employees.

Businesses now feel they have a friend in the White House. We have an 18 year high in corporate confidence, and a 41 year high in small business confidence which is a new record.

But even without what Trump has done, just getting rid of the most anti-business President in our lifetime is a relief to big businesses and small.

I asked for specifics.

Jobs haven't really increased because of taxes or regulation losses. They are about the same as under Obama. Corporations do appreciate all that free money at the expense of working people though.
View attachment 225450

View attachment 225451
This is what’s called cherry-picking stats, and shows how easily people can be swayed by misleading stats. Goods-producing industries are only a portion of jobs in the US. Trump’s job growth overall is still the lowest it’s been in six years.

Job growth is still the lowest in 6 years.

How was it much lower?

Well, we have people who are unemployed now and they were unemployed under Obama.

Only now you say the economy is so much better now citing low unemployment; first saying there are more jobs than people then saying that there are people on “free paid vacation” (which is garbage too). When in reality, Obama had the same people supposedly on vacation.

Nobody is unemployed today that was unemployed under Ears. Unemployment now only lasts a couple of months, and there are no federal extensions.

From the Communist News Network:

Want more evidence that America's economy needs more workers? For the first time in at least 20 years, there are now more job openings than there are people looking for work.

There are now more job openings than workers to fill them

I could believe that. DumBama Fd up our healthcare by instituting Commie Care. That gave employers the ability to stop offering insurance like so many have. But that has nothing to do with the economy, it has to do with horrible policy.

So your claim about all those new jobs was bullshit, right?

How was it much lower?

Nobody is unemployed today that was unemployed under Ears. Unemployment now only lasts a couple of months, and there are no federal extensions.

Wow…okay. LOL.

I asked for specifics.

Jobs haven't really increased because of taxes or regulation losses. They are about the same as under Obama. Corporations do appreciate all that free money at the expense of working people though.
View attachment 225450

View attachment 225451
This is what’s called cherry-picking stats, and shows how easily people can be swayed by misleading stats. Goods-producing industries are only a portion of jobs in the US. Trump’s job growth overall is still the lowest it’s been in six years.

When you are at the top of the game, it's hard to go even higher.

It's less the jobs than it is the type of jobs.

My claim is that we now have more jobs than workers, and the Communist News Network concurred. What more do you want? Read the headline FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 20 YEARS. Yes, 8 of those years were under DumBama.

I asked for specifics.

View attachment 225450

View attachment 225451

When you are at the top of the game, it's hard to go even higher.

It's less the jobs than it is the type of jobs.

Take a minute and decide what you actually want to say. You haven't had much luck just repeating all those talking points that just get shot down.

My claim is that we now have more jobs than workers, and the Communist News Network concurred. What more do you want? Read the headline FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 20 YEARS. Yes, 8 of those years were under DumBama.
Back to my original question. What do you think Trump has done to increase jobs. Remember, I just shot down your last answer.

Back to my original question. What do you think Trump has done to increase jobs. Remember, I just shot down your last answer.

No, you didn't shoot down anything. You leftists lie so much you are starting to believe your own lies.

I told you what Trump did, and you can't point to me anything DumBama did to stimulate the economy.

So money and/or wealth is power to you, and not instead the power of the vote ??? That spells corruption to me. The idolization of money to represent power in this nation above and beyond the vote, runs contrary to our beliefs in this nation. So it seems that ever since your so called concentration of wealth and power found in that wealth lost out, now you are crying sower grapes.

Most of the people are in the blue states.
Most of the wealth is in the blue states.

But we let the backward ass Red states run things..

How messed up is that?

Forum List

Back