Our President is “The Man in the Arena” and we Should Pray for Him

Donald-Trump-cartoon-e1476804198108.jpg
None of your cartoons matter... It's what people actually see for themselves the successes that are already in the Trump history books that matter, and stay tuned for more winning to come. Hey why don't you on the left take advantage of having a president that is doing a great job for the country, instead of sitting back with your lips poked out and your arms folded ??

None of your cartoons matter... It's what people actually see for themselves the successes that are already in the Trump history books that matter, and stay tuned for more winning to come. Hey why don't you on the left take advantage of having a president that is doing a great job for the country, instead of sitting back with your lips poked out and your arms folded ??

I would love to take advantage of having a president that is doing a great job for the country. Hopefully we can do that in 2020. It can't happen now cause we don't have a president doing that.

I would love to take advantage of having a president that is doing a great job for the country. Hopefully we can do that in 2020. It can't happen now cause we don't have a president doing that.
Ohh, so as long as you have a president that is controlled by your group, and is mainly working for your group, then you will be satisfied eh ???? Thought so.

I could see a point in respecting all presidents, but placing faith in him simply based on his position is like surrendering one's soul.
So placing faith in someone doing his job is a bad thing now, and especially after he has shown that he is willing and able to do the job he has been elected too ??

Faith is simply an expression of confidence in something and thus a matter of personal belief. Reading the OP and watching the video attached within it, now that Trump's the person in the ring I don't see that in itself as deserving of our faith. You do?

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.

He was elected according to the laws of the United States. If you have a problem with them, there are plenty of other countries which would be way more suitable for you.

I never said he was not legally the president. He's just not the president voters wanted.
You mean CITIZENS who voted or ILLEGAL ALIENS who OBAMA encouraged publicly to vote?

Ah, when it's not convenient, shout "fake news".

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

Hillary received a minority of the total votes by almost 5 million.

You can shut up now.

She had the highest number of votes for all candidates by at least 3 million.

“Oh Georgia please!” Get over it.

He’s a boy trying to do a man’s job and failing miserably. He actually said that there should have been armed security at the Temple.

He’s a boy trying to do a man’s job and failing miserably. He actually said that there should have been armed security at the Temple.

This is what you call failing? We have more jobs than workers. So what's your point about him saying they should have had armed security?

This is what you call failing? We have more jobs than workers. So what's your point about him saying they should have had armed security?

So you know nobody who is unemployed or looking for work. Interesting.

Trump’s world (and yours) is one where you have to have armed security at church. Can we not do better as a society than that? Yes or no.

What has he done to increase jobs? Be specific please.

Lowered taxes on our job creators for one. Removing job killing regulations. Freeing them from Commie Care which stopped small businesses from exceeding 49 employees.

Businesses now feel they have a friend in the White House. We have an 18 year high in corporate confidence, and a 41 year high in small business confidence which is a new record.

But even without what Trump has done, just getting rid of the most anti-business President in our lifetime is a relief to big businesses and small.

Trump’s world (and yours) is one where you have to have armed security at church. Can we not do better as a society than that? Yes or no.

To be honest, no, nobody I know is looking for work. All kinds of work out there.

As a local truck driver, I spend a lot of my time in industrial areas. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Even some of our customers ask if I know anybody looking for a job or possibly a better job. Speaking of driving, our industry is short over 30,000 new drivers they can't find. It's only going to increase as we baby boomers start to retire.

If you can't find a job in this economy, the only reason for that is you are not looking.

To be honest, no, nobody I know is looking for work. All kinds of work out there.

As a local truck driver, I spend a lot of my time in industrial areas. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Even some of our customers ask if I know anybody looking for a job or possibly a better job. Speaking of driving, our industry is short over 30,000 new drivers they can't find. It's only going to increase as we baby boomers start to retire.

If you can't find a job in this economy, the only reason for that is you are not looking.

ok.

What state do you live in…Ohio is it?

There should be nobody on unemployment then…right?

Lowered taxes on our job creators for one. Removing job killing regulations. Freeing them from Commie Care which stopped small businesses from exceeding 49 employees.

Businesses now feel they have a friend in the White House. We have an 18 year high in corporate confidence, and a 41 year high in small business confidence which is a new record.

But even without what Trump has done, just getting rid of the most anti-business President in our lifetime is a relief to big businesses and small.

I asked for specifics.

Jobs haven't really increased because of taxes or regulation losses. They are about the same as under Obama. Corporations do appreciate all that free money at the expense of working people though.
upload_2018-10-28_22-2-16.png

I asked for specifics.

Jobs haven't really increased because of taxes or regulation losses. They are about the same as under Obama. Corporations do appreciate all that free money at the expense of working people though.
View attachment 225450

Blog-graph-4-820x490.png

What state do you live in…Ohio is it?

There should be nobody on unemployment then…right?

There will always be people on unemployment. People will accept a free paid vacation anytime it's offered. But that's irrelevant to job growth in this country and the ability to obtain work.

The uninsured have increased by more than 3 million since Trump's inauguration.

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.

He was elected according to the laws of the United States. If you have a problem with them, there are plenty of other countries which would be way more suitable for you.

I never said he was not legally the president. He's just not the president voters wanted.
You mean CITIZENS who voted or ILLEGAL ALIENS who OBAMA encouraged publicly to vote?
Great point...all that electoral fraud that Trump's Commission To Uncover Electoral Fraud By The Hordes Of Liberals, Illegals, Middle Easterns, MS13 And JINA ( I forget the actual name of that august and serious investigative body) managed to uncover proved that Trump really won the popular vote in a landslide...I think so anyway, I can't find a link to their final report.

Forum List

Back