Our President is “The Man in the Arena” and we Should Pray for Him

arrogance is strength.....petulance is virtue.....greed is power.....might makes right

CloudyFavorableInexpectatumpleco-small.gif

Last edited:
Only the Camp campy, stupid, malicious, immature, childish lies and pronouncements will be remembered. Are you a drunkard at a camp? Get a job.

The "arena" is a circus. Yes, there is a lord of the ring.
Prayers, if any, are that we be delivered.

Prayers belong in church, not the political arena

Praying to or for anything elected in this country is far too close to worshiping dictators

Yes you can have your God & Country

No they can't assume synonomous allegiance

~S~

Trump will go down in history as Donald the Doofus, Donald the horrible. Everything he has done in his Presidency will be mocked and erased. Only his malicious, immature, childish lies and pronouncements will be remembered.
There is no doubt Donald Trump is far from a saint, but he has one purpose he is erasing the fucking shit that Obama forced on conservatives
Agree. I don't care if Trump cusses a blue streak and insults every world leader, etc, etc. He's doing the job. He's reversing everything the demonrats and Obungo forced up on us. I voted for an AMERICAN President, not for a pastor for my church.

Prayers belong in church, not the political arena

Praying to or for anything elected in this country is far too close to worshiping dictators

Yes you can have your God & Country

No they can't assume synonomous allegiance

~S~
Wrong. Every President has prayed and been prayed for. Democrats and Republicans. Praying during inaugurations and swearing in ceremonies is as American as it gets. Perhaps you should move to a communist nation where you'd feel more comfortable.

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

Lol
Na, not really
More people voted for the conservative/libertarian side you fucking moron
2016 Presidential Election
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

You understand there were 4 separate teams don't you? Only an idiot would try to combine votes from separate parties.

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.
/——/ Voters never choose the president. Voters choose the Electoral College who then choose the president. How can we dumb it down so even you can understand?

How many times are you RWNJs going to explain the electoral college? Everybody understands that. That doesn't change the fact that the voters didn't pick that obese orange clown. There were 3 million more votes for another candidate.

I know that I am going to pray for the victims and the community at the synagogue. I am going to pray for peace. I am going to pray to God that I live in a good country that has a President who speaks out against evil. I may not pray for all the cruel violent people who keep attacking innocent people. Sorry fat ass Bowers. “For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a MAGA hat,” - quote from the violent hateful disrespectful selfish bigot terrorist that murdered innocent people at the synagogue.

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

/——/ A glitch???? Any other glitches in our Constitution you sore loser?

The left are still in shock over losing, Trump crushed them like a bug.

Trump barely won, and he had to cheat to do it.

/----/ We'll take that "barely won" any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
iu

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.
/——/ Voters never choose the president. Voters choose the Electoral College who then choose the president. How can we dumb it down so even you can understand?

How many times are you RWNJs going to explain the electoral college? Everybody understands that. That doesn't change the fact that the voters didn't pick that obese orange clown. There were 3 million more votes for another candidate.
/-----/ The popular vote is as valid as the number of counties each won.
iu

Really ? :21::21::21:
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

... Our president.

So?

Trump whooped your ass deal with it.

Really ? :21::21::21:
View attachment 225294

LMAO that's funny :auiqs.jpg:

Really Bulldog? Come on...you know I love you. :eusa_think:

Even though most people don't like him, respect him or voted for him.

Pray for him yourself.

If I was dumb/ignorant enough to pray - I sure as shit would not pray for that loser.

Jeez...you are a sad fellow. All these pathetic threads you create where you verbally ejaculate all over Trump.
Blind obedience to politicians is for the weak/ignorant/desperate.
Funny enough, the same people who believe in God(s).

Have a nice day.

"Your President"damn right.

Does that ring a bell, Georgie?

Forum List

Back